Six years of experience with SAP FI/CO, including two full life cycle SAP implementation projects. Technically accomplished and self - motivated professional with expertise in SAP FI/CO configuration, testing, go-live, and post-implementation support for new installations and upgrades. Collaborate with cross-functional project team members, business users, and other stakeholders. Analyze and document requirements, map data and processes from legacy systems, and create and execute test scripts. Prepare documentation and provide instruction to finance team members.
- SAP FI/CO Configuration & Testing
- Implementations & Upgrades
- User & Documentation
- Life Cycle Project Management
- Master Data Management
- Legacy to SAP Process & Data Mapping
- Unit Testing & User Acceptance Testing
- Test Script Development & Execution
SAP FI/CO, SAP ECC 6.0, General Ledger Accounting (FI-G/L), Accounts Payable (FI-A/P), Accounts Receivable (FI-A/R), Bank Accounting (FI-BA), Asset Accounting (FI-AA), Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Internal Order Accounting (CO-IOA), Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA) SAP Solution Manager, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Report Painter, Report Writer
Confidential, Hollywood, CA
Technical / Project Scope: FI, CO, PS, SD, MM, UK Segment Implementation Phase One
- Served as FI/CO Lead Consultant, project manager, and liaison with parent company. Interfaced with managers and business users to document business requirements.
- Performed gap analysis and business requirements blueprinting.
- Contributed to as-is system analysis, to-be system design, historical data recovery (HDR), integration testing, UAT, business warehouse reporting, and ticket maintenance.
- Assisted with development of cut-over plans from legacy to SAP system.
- Created documentation and facilitated end-user .
- Provided ongoing SAP and support for finance team, including troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Enabled security by documenting and creating user lists and roles.
- Mapped G/L data from legacy system to SAP COA, mapped Cost Objects and Production Accounting from legacy system, and completing E2E dry run (HDR - reconcile balances of legacy systems).
- Migrated assets from legacy system to SAP. Responsible for monthly depreciation run (AFAB), transfer asset under construction to fixed asset (ABUMN), year-end closing, and fiscal year change.
- Mapped 5K+ vendors from legacy system to SAP. Validated HDR mapping upload and vendor creation logic for missing legacy data. Updated approver tables. Created automatic payment program for ACH payments, wire payments, release of blocked payments, and vendor invoice posting through invoice verification. Reviewed and completed ICE - Intercompany Billing questionnaire (receiver only). Reviewed and documented complete E2E P2P process.
- Mapped customer data from legacy system to SAP. Implemented ICE - Intercompany Billing. Reviewed and documented E2E O2C process, including interface to eSales.
- Managed CO structure for Production Accounting. Created PC and CC.
- Wrote Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for migration of all active projects, created project template, and provided ongoing project oversight.
- Implemented multiple interfaces, including eExpenses, eSales with ICE Intercompany Billing, ePurchase, eFreelance self-billing tool, Cash Pooler Web (CPW) electronic payments via Web banking, and various in-house Z upload tools.
- Conducted system testing and UAT, set up user profiles, managed rollout, and provided on-going technical support for eExpenses. ePurchase included new vendor creation, purchase order creation and modification, and modification & workflow process.
- Coordinated rollout of eExpenses to finance and non-finance team members.
- Created WBS for month-end close process using Percentage of Completion (POC) method, including results analysis, settlement run, and reporting.
- Tested and confirmed withholding tax set up for state and federal 1099 and non-resident 1042-S.
- Held responsibility for foreign currency valuation (SCMA) and payroll upload run.
Confidential, Westlake Village, CA
SAP Process Analyst
Technical / Project Scope: FICO Implementation
- Managed integration testing, UAT, end-user, and technical documentation, and ongoing post-implementation support for finance team.
- Configured and documented user lists and roles.
- Member of implementation team tasked with developing, testing, and users on AP module, including purchase orders, journal entries, and month-end processing.
- Involved in internal orders (IO), order planning and budgeting, internal order status management, profile development, budgeting, and order type development.
- Created tracking report using Report Painter and Excel for accruals and posting reconciliations for various G/L accounts.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
Sr. Manager, Participations
- Oversaw production of distribution and license participation statements for ~300 licensors.
- Managed internal audit function.
- Performed cost and sales analysis and allocation for statement reporting.
- Created residual and pension fund reports .
- Generated reports for music publishing.