BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST with expertise in working with SAP ERP systems in Supply Chain Department, managing outsourced A/P team’s vendor payment issues, and Asset Management Systems. Background includes SAP implementations, go - lives, post implementation support, and supply chain and procurement. Business sector experience includes electronics manufacturing, international CPG, food manufacturing and distribution, life sciences and healthcare industries. Excellent analytical skills with a reputation for solving problems in innovative ways. Team player with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with team members and other departments.
- SAP ECC 6.0, SAP ECC 5.0, SAP 4.7C, SAP WM/IM/LE configuration & support, SAP MM, SD, SAP FA, ERP, MRP
- HP Asset Manager, HP Asset Center, Bartender, Lotus Notes, WebEx, BMC Remedy
- MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, MS-SQL server
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
SAP Business Analyst
- Issued over 2,000 purchase orders to 70 suppliers.
- Streamlined purchase requisition tracking process to ensure no purchase requisitions were lost and streamlined entire purchase order process to reduce transaction time by 25%.
- Resolved aged problem invoices totaling over $500,000.
- Escalated overdue invoices, invoicing errors, and payment issues to management to ensure resolution.
- Managed and reported problem and overdue invoice KPI’s biweekly.
- Developed and sustained relationships with A/R personnel from top 20 suppliers.
- Implemented, streamlined, and managed Obsolete Asset Recovery process and tracking mechanism. Recovered and recycled over 2,500 assets per year.
- Increased customer satisfaction by 18% by maintaining effective relationships and communication with over 40 Customer Service Managers and vendors. Received very favorable feedback from management as a result.
- Provided instant case status updates, escalations, and support as required.
- Trained and supported backup for the Asset Recovery position.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Business Systems Analyst
- Produced analysis deliverables including “as-is” and “to-be” workflow, use cases, requirements and business rules.
- Prepared materials and system documentation.
- Designed and implemented processes for gathering, analyzing, and reporting monthly metrics on ABC ID’s used in Remedy System.
- Designed and created worksheets which track daily and monthly metrics by CTI, ABC ID, SR status, requester, and requester groups.
- Completed Service Delivery Group Pilot Project for IT Asset Management Department on time.
Senior SAP Business Analyst
- Managed 5,000+ IT asset data records in HP Asset Center and in SAP ECC 6.0 environment.
- Increased IT asset accuracy from 50% to 93% in 3 months.
- Tracked, analyzed, audited, and reconciled hardware and software assets and updated data in HP Asset Manager and SAP.
- Received, tagged, stored, tracked, deployed, reassigned, and decommissioned IT equipment.
- Recommended and implemented changes in business processes and IT systems in all relevant departments for efficiency and accuracy improvements.
- Maintained excellent working relationships with key business managers and personnel at all sites.
SAP Managing Consultant
- Designed and configured SAP WM/IM/LE solution for weapons and ammunition, petroleum products, and rations.
- Configured SAP Warehouse Management consisting of storage types, storage sections, storage bin types, storage bins, storage type indicators, storage section indicators.
- Configured and tested stock put away, stock removal, storage type search, storage section search strategies.
- Managed all aspects of SAP classes including assigning instructors, registration of students, catering, and copying and distribution of SAP materials.
SAP WM/IM Business Systems Analyst
- Managed the SAP WM implementation and configuration for 13 raw material and finished goods warehouses.
- Managed all SAP WM/IM/LE related application and configuration support after Go-Live, including 24/7 on call support.
- Maintained excellent working relationships with key business managers and factory personnel at all sites.
- Configured and modified storage types, storage sections, storage bin types, storage bins, storage type indicators, storage unit types, storage section indicators for new warehouse expansions.
- Configured, modified, and tested storage type search strategies, storage section search strategies, and storage bin type search strategies.
- Managed all bar code label printing and scanning technologies in all 13 warehouses.
- Worked in Confidential é's global environment, communicated & coordinated problem resolution efforts with Confidential é SME’s in Europe, Australia, and IBM India.
- Managed problem resolution for any WM/IM/LE related problems reported from all 13 warehouses.