- SAP SD professional with more than 5 years of experience in corporate environment in consumer goods, healthcare, and traditional manufacturing companies. Experienced in SAP SD full life - cycle, global rollouts, project planning and implementation in SAP ERP, ECC, R/3 Enterprise. Ability to identify and deal with clients’ needs by translating them into appropriate technical solutions.
- Looking for new and challenging SAP consultancy position, one which would make best use of my existing skills and experience, and further my personal and professional development
- Customizing of enterprise structure
- Configuration of Sales and Distribution master data such as customer, material, and conditions master data
- Strong knowledge of the business processes for developing and testing SAP functions associated with goods receipts, goods issues, physical inventory and materials requirement planning.
- Preparation of user manuals
- Designed and conducted users’ trainings
- Performed Unit, UAT (User acceptance testing) and integration testing
- Experienced in writing functional specifications for various RICEFW
- Extensive knowledge in EDI and IDOC’s configuration, partner profile, ports, message types and output determination with respect to Sales order.
- Experience in OTC (Order to Cash) process
- Good understanding of SAP SD integration with other modules
- Experienced with pricing: configured condition tables, pricing procedures, access sequences, and conditions types.
- Configurations of sales document types for various sales scenario with appropriate copy control
- Experienced in the business process definition, requirements gathering, functional gap analysis, configuration, customization.
- Experienced in preparing for the Go-Live phase: preparing end-user training documents, end-user manuals and Business Process Procedures.
- Experienced with handling large volumes of data, strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
Confidential, Exton, PA
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Version: ECC 6.0
- Supported Rapid Design workshops and requirement gathering sessions with super users and management to document the AS-IS process.
- Worked with the project Architect to develop the detailed TO-BE processes as per the requirements.
- Configured account group for Sold-to-Party
- Configured order to cash (OTC) processes including sales order to invoicing,
- Customized OTC process control elements sales document types (standard order, credit memo, debit memo, returns, consignments, intercompany), item category (AFX, AGX, TAN), and schedule line category in a sales document (item relevancy for delivery or not, and if movement type is possible or not).
- Customizing order reasons
- Maintained Copy control for sales, shipping and billing
- Worked on Rebate Agreements, assigning Condition type groups and tables, activating rebate Processing, setting up retroactive rebates.
- Worked with ABAPers to generate customized reports and design forms.
- Worked with developers to find user-exits to implement new functionality in standard SAP
- Worked with developers to enhance the business functionality by incorporating and configuring new BADIs
- Designed and executed Integration test scripts
- Supported User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Designed training documents for the new functionalities
- Created RICEFW Functional Specifications for the new functionalities
Confidential, Branchburg, NJ
SAP Sales and Distribution Consultant
- Defined the enterprise structure, and maintained sales area for all relevant master data, material determination, item category, and copy control.
- Involved in Customer and Material Master conversion from legacy using LSMW
- Configuring of new shipping point determination
- Processed credit and debit memos, and defined when necessary reason for blocking
- Activated availability Check (ATP)
- Configured Partner determination, and delivery item category and determination,
- Configure new sales document type like quotations, sales order,
- Participated in end users training and troubleshoot day to day problems for SD module transactions.
- Resolved tickets on time and maintained good reputation with users.
- Worked on bill of material configuration, and Consignment Process
- Responsible for developing functional specifications based on the business requirements and interaction with the subject matter experts, developers and users
- Worked on RICEFW objects identification to meet with business requirements
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
SAP SD Consultant
Version: SAP R/3, EEC 6.0
- Worked with the Master Data for customer master, material master, customer material info record, Master data migration from legacy system to SAP using LSMW.
- Worked on master records for business partners and defined account groups and field selection for customers.
- Worked on order to cash processes including order management, delivery processing, invoicing, and cash application.
- Configured material determination using condition technique.
- Configured billing documents and maintained copy control rules for billing documents
- Customized order related and delivery related billing process.
- Worked on collective invoice and invoice split. Also responsible for unit testing in billing
- Customized and configured Availability Check and requirement processing Checking Groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types
- Handled and configured reverse logistics (handling customer returns) including Debit/Credit memos
Confidential, Woodbridge Township, NJ
SAP SD Consultant
Version: SAP R/3, EEC 6.0
- Assisted SAP SD consultants’ team during the project
- Work with business managers, IT personnel, and project team to finalize the testing scenarios
- Consulted with multiple business process owners to identify, define and document business needs and objective, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of system access
- Maintained master data for customer master, material master, and customer material info record as a support to SAP consultants
- Performed master data migration from legacy system to SAP using LSMW.
- Configured inter-company and third-party sales order processing
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
Junior SAP SD Consultant
Technologies used: SAP ECC 6.0, eRequester ERP
- Provided SAP SD support to business users by resolving tickets.
- Created inquiries, quotations, and sales orders
- Executing custom reports
- Shadowing FI Consultants while they were doing financial reports
- Helped experienced SAP SD consultants with performing simple SAP SD activities.
- Prepared, formatted, and downloaded various reports, and involved in daily production support.
- Processed OTC (Order to Cash) sales document types, item categories, schedule lines category,
- Worked with Finance department to implement best practices solutions
Confidential, New York, NY
Technology used: Lawson ERP Software
- Ensured proper filing documentation, classification, and parameters related to sale transactions
- Daily checking of quality, quantity, and physical conditions of purchased items requirements
- Assisted in the coordination of monthly corporate meetings and participated to all supplier luncheon sessions
- Supervised products quality for all distribution channels could cover direct demand from different department users
- Received prepared and processed more than 300 invoices biweekly (accrual basis) to accounts payable
- Recorded daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Checked daily stock availability and placed when orders when necessary to replenish stock
- Analyzed data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluated suppliers’ proposals to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Received and processed proofs of delivery in warehouse ERP system
Confidential, New York, NY
Technology used: Web Time Entry
- Maintained accuracy of payroll data base; Prepared reports by collecting information
- Generated bi-weekly payrolls and coordinated with the Payroll Manager to complete reports for employment verification, annual benefits, unemployment and disability
- Assisted staff accounting in handling 1099 annual filing for accounts payable
- Verified attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posted information onto designated records
- Maintained manual payroll check register; Checked electronic data for error
- Had checks signed off and approved by manager and distributed checks to employees
- Maintained customer privacy and monitored operations confidentiality
- Summarized payroll data and entered journal entries into Web Time Entry payroll software;
- Calculated workers’ earnings by referring to their annual salary or timesheet and include deductions, such as income tax withholding, Social Security payments, insurance, and union dues