- Over 14+ years of experience in IT Industry, of which approximately 13 years of SAP. Having experience in managing multiple end to end SAP implementations/Custom Software Development, Rollout and Support projects that comprise of multiple industries including Construction, Transportation, Manufacturing, Hospital, Oil/Gas, Retail, and Consumer Product.
- Certified SAP Project Manager and SAP HANA Consultant
- Well versed with latest SAP ACTIVATE methodology to manage S4HANA implementation projects
- Managing onsite and Offshore team to ensure timely delivery of project tasks
- Project stakeholder management and status reporting
- Have got hands on in multiple SAP functional and technical modules i.e. SAP FI, SAP MM, SAP SRM, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP Solution Manager with ChaRM, GRC and Security
- Trained on S4HANA 1610(both Finance and Logistics) and implementation architecture
- Have worked as Service Management Lead for delivering project from offshore.
- Have worked as change management lead and Integration manager in various SAP projects.
- Managing responses to RFPs that included tasks of analyzing client’s proposals, developing project cost estimates, identifying the requirement of resources and consolidation/review of final proposal responses. Preparing SOWs, MOUs and SLA’s documents
SAP Security and Audit Specialist
- Defined S/4 HANA and Fiori Security roles design & strategy
- Develop all SAP S/4 HANA and Fiori security process documents
- Developed SAP S/4 HANA, Fiori and HANA 2.0 security roles and supported testing of roles
- Design and Testing custom Service - Now workflows to manage SAP access request provisioning
- Worked with Business and Internal audit/control team to mitigate all High SoDs before Go-live
- Security Cutover /Hypercare Planning & Execution
SAP Security Lead
- Defined SAP Security Roles Design & Strategy
- Implemented SAP SoD and Audit controls and Security best practices
- Managing end to end SAP Security project deliverables
- Cutover /Hypercare Planning & Execution
- Defined SAP Security Rollout strategy for 7 Distribution Centers & 450 Retail Stores
SAP Fiori and GRC Implementation Lead
- Managed end to end Fiori technical configuration, Customization requirement and testing
- Managed Fiori custom apps development including extending the standard apps
- Coordinating project tasks between BASIS /Development/Functional teams
- Coordinating Integration /User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Implemented SAP GRC 10.1 Access Control implementation project with SAP HANA and Fiori integration. This included automating access provisioning to 80+ SAP systems
- Defining roadmap for S4HANA implementation
- Developing Project Plan SAP GRC 10 Access Control Modules( ARA / EAM / ARM )
- Gathering Business Requirement and reviewing AS-IS SAP security strategy for developing GRC Blueprint document
- Performing end to end technical configuration of GRC 10 (ARA/EAM/ARM)
- Develop end user training documents for GRC ARA/EAM/ARM
- Training Business users on new GRC product
- Develop Test Plan/Script, coordinate execution and defect management
- Develop and execution of Cutover plan
- Post Go-Live Support
SAP Data Migration QA
- Developing and Managing Project Plan for SAP Data Migration for new SAP implementation
- Perform Data Load for MM/FI/PM Modules from legacy system
- Develop Data migration validation templates
- Perform Pre and Post Data load validation and provide Sign Off
- Manage Data migration related defects
SAP Project Manager /GRC Implementation Lead
- Developing and Managing Project Plan for SAP GRC 10.1 Implementation
- Developing Project Scope and Configuration Document and Review
- SAP GRC 10.1 system configuration
- Data Migration from old VIRSA system to SAP GRC 10.1
- Test Management
- Project cutover planning and execution
SAP Project Manager / Sr. Consultant
- Review and develop SAP Access Control/Process Control strategy
- SAP Security redesigning and testing to meet the new internal control requirement
- Coordinating SAP Transports management to QA and Production environment
SAP HANA Lead
- Developing project plans, resource management
- SAP HANA system installation, configuration planning
- Transforming data from old legacy system and load to SAP HANA system
- Planning and Managing data cleansing/transformation and Loading to SAP HANA.
- Test Planning for HANA Solutions
- Gathering client requirement along with SAP representative
- Review project deliverable and sign off
SAP Project Manager
- Prepare and manage project plan for SAP GRC 10 Migration from 5.3 to 10.0 (Phase 1)
- Project Budget Management
- As part of Phase 1 deliverable successfully delivered the migration of more than 40 SAP Instances to GRC 10 EAM and ARA from GRC 5.3
- Prepared Project Blueprint and Configuration documents
- Data Migration from old GRC system to GRC 10.1
- Prepared and managed project plan for SAP GRC 10 ARM Implementation (Phase 2)
- As part of Phase 2 of the project, managed the implementation of GRC 10 ARM to automate the access provision process based on SAP HR events
- Change Management
- Delivered the project on time and within the budget in spite of aggressive project timeline
SAP Project Manager
- Prepared and managed project plan for SAP GRC 10.1 Implementation
- Project Budget Management
- Transforming Deloitte’s Excel based tool data and load to SAP GRC 10.1
- Developing Project Scope and Configuration Document
- Test Management and Training
- Managed the clients’ team participating in the implementation
- Delivered the project on time and slightly below the budget and achieved the highest client satisfaction score from the client
SAP Technical Project Manager
- Developed the Project Plan for Sandbox Refresh and Enhancement Pack Update
- Managed project deliverables working closely with client project manager
- Project Status Reporting, Risk/Issue Management
- Coordinating SAP Technical(BASIS/ABAP/Security) and Functional team for timely delivery of deliverables
- Test Planning and Management
- Cutover Planning and Management
System Integration and Project Theme Lead
- During the CP Rail project assignment played multiple roles based on project requirement
- In the role of security project lead for New GL/BPC implementation project, planned and managed all security tasks from design until go-live.
- Architecting the Hire to Retire process with Identity Management and, SAP GRC
- Played the role of architect to automate the security provisioning process using custom workflow from SAP HR system and also managed multiple system levelling tasks.
- Had been associated with ITS implementation project since Blueprint Phase.
- Have done the functional implementation for Solution Manager that included tasks of.
- Initial technical configuration, defining all business scenarios/business process as per the business process master list (BPML).
- Mapped all required configuration nodes to all business process steps, integrated the configuration document template, and implemented the digital signatures for configuration documents sign off.
- Preparing/reviewing project cutover plans.
- Worked as SAP Project Lead for Security Implementation
- Identifying and managing project Go/No-Go criteria decision document for stakeholder approval
- Project Cutover and Post Go-Live Support
- Have managed SAP R/3 rollout and SAP HR upgrade projects
- Lead Consultant in SAP Security and Identity Management implementation/roll out projects
- Identifying & implementing new quality processes at work.
- Working on improving processes to comply efficiently with SOX standards.
- Supervising execution of various short-term SAP Security Projects from offshore.
- Facilitating periodic SAP system Audit for the client.