Senior SAP security professional with over 15 years’ experience. Provide efficient and secure SAP System Administration operation management of SAP environment for SAP landscapes. Support business processes using detailed knowledge of system design and implementation life cycle process. Possess consulting experience with large and medium - sized companies in diverse industries. Am very hands-on, and enjoy working in complex fast moving environments. Have very strong interpersonal communication skills, along with possessing strong problem resolution experience.
- Very detailed oriented, efficient individual who is very well organized.
- Over 15 years SAP Security and GRC Experience.
- Extremely hard working and dependable.
- Quick learner who thrives in fast moving environments.
- Enjoy working in a team environment, but can also work well independently.
- Able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP Security & GRC Consultant
- GRC 10.0 Access Control - Access Risk Analysis and Emergency Access Management Modules.
- Periodic preparation of files to do mass upload of Mitigation Control Ids for those users in production environments whose access is to be remediated.
- Role Provisioning support in a large variety of SAP systems: ECC, BI, SRM, and GRC using SAP CUA as well as SAP Portal.
- Use Service Now System to keep track and control over Role Maintenance Change Requests. Also use of Service Now to follow the Business Approval process via Workflow for each request to setup new User Ids in Production and Non-Production environments as well as User Provisioning.
- Execution of Risk Assessment Simulation reports as part of Service Now Workflow process.
Confidential, Southern California, Edison
SAP Security & GRC Consultant
- GRC 10.1 Access Control - Requests Analysis and troubleshooting - Access Request Management, Business Role Management, Access Risk Analysis and Emergency Access Management Modules. Team member of the GRC Upgrade Team.
- Role Provisioning support in a large variety of SAP systems: ECC, BI, PI, HR, Hana, CRM, Portal systems using SAP CUA, GRC and Tivoli Identity Management System,
- Provide support to Corporate Compliance, Internal and External Auditing organizations producing monthly reports identifying critical and sensitive areas where access restrictions should be built based on SoD violations analysis,
- Change Management Coordination - SAP Security related Change Requests in Remedy System-,
- Participation in HR Support Pack Upgrade on ECC System,
- Security Administration in SAP Portal where UME is possible,
- SAP Central User Administration for role provisioning in Non-Production ABAP environments,
- Tivoli Identity Management Administration for role provisioning in Non-Production Portal environments,
- Remedy Incident Management and Resolution - Security related -.
Confidential, Tampa Bay, Florida
SAP Security Consultant
- Successful design and implementation of Role Based Provisioning throughout ECC landscape for the Application Support, Integration, IT Process Solutions and M2C Teams.
- Provided support to Security structure of ECC, APO, SLT & BI systems and participated in the design of newly created roles to sustain the operation of recently acquired facilities in US and deployment of new Plants around the world on ECC system.
- Mass creation and maintenance of roles using eCATT scripts.
- Participation in rollout of BPC 10.0 initiative project implementation.
- Responsibilities included GRC Analysis through BizRights system.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
SAP Security Administrator
- Systems including Go-Live Coordination and Participation, Document preparation, User and Super User, and Production Support.
- Experienced with Seven full life cycle implementations of GTS, SCM, BW, BPC, ECC - Custom Mediation - ECC - FICA Collections and Disputes - and VIRSA GRC Systems.
- Project Lead of Security Concept Migration in 2011 from BI 3.5 to 7.0 as integral part of Security upgrade. Also responsible of Migration to Analytics Security Objects from BI 7.0 to BW 7.3
- Extensive experience configuring Virsa Compliance Calibrator (CC) and Firefighter SAP applications to analyze potential risks in the system with respect to segregation of duties violations or critical transactions assigned to users. Responsible of CC setup to provide reporting, monitoring and alerting choices for the Management, Business Process Owner and IT communities to help in the determination of the best remediation solutions for Security risk issues.
- Experienced with VIRSA GRC 5.3 after upgrading from 5.2.
- Experienced with connection of satellite systems to central GRC system by configuring connection of ECC, CRM and SRM to Compliance Calibrator - VIRSA RAR -.
- Worked extensively with Corporate Compliance Team to develop custom risks and functions adhering to SOX rules.
- Specifically assumed roles of Security Lead and Stakeholder during System and Application implementations coordinating work with SAP Consultants in Projects such as BPS in BW/BI, Demand Planning in SCM, ChaRM in Solman, Financial Planning and Consolidation in BPC, CRM Systems Consolidation.
- Successfully developed set of technical and business roles for End Users, Super Users and Technical Support Team Members along with configuration of Firefighter functionality on every existing ABAP stack production system to ensure Emergency Access availability.
- Worked with and maintained GRC 10.0 Access Control after being implemented by Team in Canada.
- Provided support to SAP eRecruiting and MDM systems.
- Master expertise creating and maintaining roles by using eCATT scripts.
- Extensive participation with Project Teams on a yearly basis to implement Enhancement Packs of all SAP systems owned by the Company.
- Extensive Security experience in SAP - ECC Modules such as FI, CO, CFM, MM, IM, WM, QM, PP, SD, HCM (Module built based on contextual and structural authorizations), PS & GRC. Extensive work with Business Analysts and Functional Analysts Teams in 2010, 2011 and 2012 on the business processes implementation of Third Party Plants strategically located around the world to supply the demand, shipment, repair and maintenance of product.
- Expertise maintaining authorizations through single and composite roles, as well as Master Records for more than seventeen thousand users around the world in the SAP ECC and SRM systems.
- Worked in Portal Project related implementations such as MSS, ESS and Leave Request via mobile devices in HCM module. This involved the design and administration of Portal Groups and Roles as well as User Administration - UME & LDAP based database - using mass maintenance tools.
- Extensive work with offshore Team from Confidential Consultancy Services Company for production support outsourced to India with their Lead in Canada.
- Key Security Member of R/3 to ECC upgrade Team in 2004 & 2008.
- Responsible of internal administration of the Security Department with activities such as documenting changes made to the system to following ISO 9000 guidelines and designing compensation controls to alleviate Segregation of Duties issues.
- Experienced with Solution Manager System for Change Management Administration purposes.
- Below, for your convenience, is a list of SAP Systems which applicant has experience with.
SAP Basis Security/Authorizations, Roles and User Administrator
- Extensively worked with Project Team lead by IBM to implement R/3 by migrating data and adapting business processes from legacy System.
- Designed, developed and implemented the Security Structure pertaining to the Second Phase of the Global Project to implement SAP with a total duration of five years which involved mass creation of thousands of roles that were assigned to two thousand five hundred users in North America once the Phase was over.
- Responsible of maintaining authorizations as well as single and composite roles, profiles and user master data in SAP 4.6C and 4.7 systems for almost six thousand users in Europe and North America. The System Security Structure involves building roles for each site around the world with access to different Organizational Levels.
- As service provider of different Business Units, provide Super Users and Process Owners with custom reports in SAP and Excel formats.
- Responsibilities include enforcing policies based on Segregation of Duties, Naming Conventions and Security Manuals.
- Responsible of continuous monitoring of users and their authorizations to avoid fraud via segregation of duties inconsistencies and violations. Record keeping of compensating controls and risk acceptance documentation is part of daily duties.
- Set-up and daily monitoring of background jobs to run a User Comparison once the overnight transport is completed.
SAP Security Project Administrator
- Responsibilities also involved applying OSS Notes in Development Systems; maintaining the printer spooling systems at SAP and OS levels; doing Transports of objects from Quality Assurance and Development to Production Systems; system monitoring throughout different sources such as historic performance analysis of table spaces and indexes, space disk availability, system dumps and process overview; scheduling Database backups and Redo logs archives in a daily basis using such tools as SAPDBA, Networker, Enterprise Manager and ARCSERVE; performing the upload and download of Third Party Files; updating documentation of procedures and manuals needed for the operation of the Datacentre; etc.
- Functions included customer service and support over the telephone.