- Around 9 Years of SAP HR/HCM Functional Consulting Experience.
- SAP Certified Success Factors Employee Central Consultant
- Expertise in business process analysis, requirements definition, developing blue print documents, Configuration, testing and production support for SAP HR implementations.
- Worked extensively on Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll US and UK, Travel Management, Benefits, ESS and MSS.
- Proficient knowledge on Time Management, Recruitment, Training and Event Management, Personnel Development and SAP Success factors Employee Central.
- Worked with a team for designing project proposal.
- Handled brainstorming sessions and project discussions for successful project implementation.
- Worked closely with clients to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP HR functionality.
- Worked closely with developers in debugging for bug fixes.
- Knowledge on ABAP, SQL and Python.
- Tools and Platforms used - SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, EHP 4, EHP6, MS Excel, word, PowerPoint, project, HPQC.
- Academic Course - Cloud Computing, Project Management, Product Management, Engineering Management, Software development methodologies and Business Analytics, QA for business Analysts, Leading and Managing Change, Organizational Behavior, Introduction to ERP.
- 4 months of experience as Marketing Analyst at Win-Kel LLC
ERP: SAP R/3, ECC 4.7, ECC 6.0, EHP 4, EHP6 SAP - HR Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Payroll UK and US, Travel Management, Benefits, Success Factors Employee Central, ESS and MSS.
Tools: SAP Solution Manager, SQL Developer, MS Office Suite (Word, ExcelPowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat Reader, SharePoint, clear case, clear quest, MS Project, Visio, Slack.
O/S: Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/95, Solaris, HP UNIX and Linux
Languages: SQL, C, Python
Bug Tracking: HP Quality center, JIRA, Trello
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Hercules, CA
SAP Success Factors Implementation
- Configuration of foundation objects like legal entity, location, division, department etc. and MDF objects.
- Configuration of other objects including personal, employment and generic objects.
- Worked on XML files like corporate data model, succession data model, country specific succession data models as per company requirements.
- Setting up a new account in Provisioning and Creation of Super Admin and providing access & privileges to all users as per the requirement.
- Configured Dependents portlet and workflow configuration based on requirement.
- Created business rule and workflow rules.
- Pick list for Portlets and Foundation objects.
- Configured Event-Reason Derivation Rules and Setting up the same.
- Creating Workflow Derivation Rules and Setting up approval workflows.
Confidential, Hercules, CA
SAP HCM Implementation/Support
- This is a Production support and implementation project of Hire to Retire process covering modules of HR like (PA, OM, Benefits, Payroll and Time Management)
- Perform analysis, design, testing, and implementation of newly defined solutions and modifications to existing HR functionalities
- Coordinated issue resolution efforts across peer support groups, Technical support teams as required.
- Responsible for change management process
- Responsible for documentation of test scripts and unit test plans
- Configuration of HR Time and payroll related processes
- Created/modified Personnel actions, dynamic actions
- Maintained Object Types, Info types, subtypes and relationships.
- Created new organizational units, jobs, cost center and positions, assigned the jobs to the positions.
- Configured Enterprise Structure. Created Personnel areas, personnel sub-areas, employee groups and employee subgroups, assigning Personnel Areas to company code and employee subgroup to employee group.
- Maintaining Holiday calendars
- Setting up work schedule rules and work schedules, Generated work schedules
- Maintained Absence and Attendance types
- Creating new wage types, maintaining processing, cumulation and evaluation classes of wage types
- Created various custom wage types for salaried and hourly employees including bonus wage types, wage types for deductions, and additional payments.
- Responsible for supporting payroll related issues for the client.
- Analyzing/Applying Tubs to BSI Tax Factory and implementing relevant changes in SAP and maintaining SUI rates and other overrides in BSI
- Worked on implementing garnishments process for the client.
SAP HR Support and enhancement
- Team Lead - Responsible for incidents and change requests.
- Responsible for scheduling, executing and delivering Change requests for HR, FI and MM Modules.
- Responsible for UK payroll activities, HR/PY day to day activities.
- Resolving incidents related to HR and payroll.
- Worked on features like GBCHG, GBAE2, GBAE3.
- Responsible for Analyzing, Estimating and executing Business change request
- Involved in creating Wage types and custom Infotypes based on customer requirement.
- Worked with ABAP team in building custom reports, LSMW, integrations.
- Single point of contact for all issues/requests related to HR/PY
SAP HCM Support
- Responsible for handling Incidents on Time management and Payroll for 11 countries.
- As a shift lead responsible for handling P2 calls, follow ups, OSS message, Escalations etc.
- Worked on time management related Incidents.
- Handled P2 and P1 Incidents successfully with SLA.
- Also worked on Note analysis, Payroll verification.
SAP HCM and FICO Implementation
- Team Lead - data Conversion Team
- Involved in project kick off meetings
- Conducted team stand-up meetings every morning.
- Was responsible to document and report weekly team progress
SAP HR Rollout
- Involved in Project Management activities.
- Business Process Study and Solutioning.
- Issues fixes related to Organizational Management and Personnel Administration.
- Coordinating with the basis team for downloading packages, content server configuration etc
- Home page configuration self service
- Back end configuration for ESS
- Testing various scenario
- Creating test cases, test scripts, User manual.
- End user training.
- Preparing BBP, Functional Specification.
- Configuration necessary for Integration of external PMS to SAP Payroll
- Preparing test data, scenario-based testing.
- Preparing User Manuals.
- Testing functionalities along with the super user in host server (i.e. ECC 5.0)
- Testing functionalities in test server, Quality sever and production server
- Preparing Test cases, test scripts, and user manuals
- Configuration of Travel request, Travel expense, Travel settlement.
- Integration with Legacy guest house booking system.
- Integration with Document management system.
- Developing on duty request and integration with time management
- Configuration of Expense Types, Regions, Travel Schema.
- Creating Travel Requisition using Transaction code TRIP.
- Working with TRIP, Expense Report, PRFI and PRRW, posting to FI.
- Development of custom Infotype for Employee Welfare (Creates a link between Infotype 0008 and Custom Infotype)
- Developed Functional Specifications and Test Cases for R/3 Configuration, and Reports.
- Testing various scenarios.
- Creating Test Cases and User Manual.
- Responsible for HCM (OM-PA) Module.
- Preparation of AS-IS process, TO-BE process, analyzing the GAPS and preparation Business Blue Print for project.
- Testing with various scenarios using e-Catt, writing Test cases and preparing User Manual.
- Responsible for handling post Go-live support and responsible for resolving the issues as per Service level agreement time frame.
- Responsible for HCM (OM, PA, Time, payroll) Module.
- Preparing functional specifications for Info type Upload programs and various Custom reports.
- Involved in setting up features like PINCH, NUMKR, ABKRS, TARIF, and ZLSCH.
- Created different payroll areas and corresponding control records.
- Created and maintained Enterprise, Organizational and Pay Scale structures.
- Created and maintained different Info groups for different actions such as hiring, rehiring, retirement, termination, change of pay and change of position.
- Testing with various scenarios using e-Catt, writing Test cases and preparing User Manual
- Involved in Development of Reports, BDC, LSMW and testing the same.
- Assisting with marketing (social/digital marketing, developing marketing strategy and conducting market research)
- In charge of marketing our platform to end users and potential hosts.