- 11+ years of experience in SAP - Basis which includes experience in SAP Implementations, Upgrades, migrations and Support projects
- Experience in SAP complex environment and most SAP modules including ECC, BW/BI, PI, SCM/APO, BOBJ/BODS, Solution manager, GTS, GRC,CE, Enterprise Portal, SAP TM,MDM,TREX, SNC,SAP HANA
- Experience in SAP HANA installations, DB administration, patching, lifecycle configuration management, application lifecycle management, HANA monitoring, operations.
- Experience in HANA Security, Scale up and scale out high availability setup in HANA. Performance, trace analysis and troubleshooting
- Strong experience in implementing SAP ECC,HANA BI, Solution manager, TM, SCM, Enterprise Portal, CRM including post configuration activities
- Extensively worked on ECC/BW/PI/Solman/Portal//SCM upgrade including configuring functionalities along with Database upgrades
- Extensive knowledge in all SAP Support activities like Database upgrade, Database refresh, performance analysis, System Administration, System monitoring, Kernel upgrade, Database Patch set upgrade, Support Stack upgrade, Change management, Performance analysis, Batch Job monitoring, SLD setup, NWDI, CTS+, Adobe setup, LSO configuration, LVM, Early watch reports, Strong hands on enhancement package upgrade ECC6.0 EHP4/EHP5/EHP6/EHP7.
- Worked on Solman 7.0/7.1 activities as System Monitoring configuration, Work Center Administration, System Administration, Change Management, Trace Analysis, CCMS Advanced monitoring, Background job administration, Workload Analysis
- Good experience with BW ABAP and Java administration activities including Data sources handling, batch job analysis, reporting
- Experience in upgrading for JAVA systems using SUM tool
- Experience in SSO configuration, Web dispatcher’s installation and configuration, SAP Security, Transports, DB administration, ADS integration, SLD configuration
- Experience in SAP Hardware Sizing for the project landscape.
- Experience in techno-functional support required for Sales Order Processing, Pricing, CRM Middleware optimization, SCM CIF Integration Optimization
- Worked as Basis Technical lead/Delivery lead for various SAP projects
- Global SAP Basis experience from the renowned clients in US,UK, Australia, India
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Pre-sales experience with SAP customers globally, worked on proposal making, Landscape design for various customers Strong SAP Basis/Netweaver & Database skills (Oracle, MaxDB, DB2, MS SQL Server, HANA) with new dimensional products knowledge.
- Experience in handling multiple roles & working in diverse kinds of work environments.
- Excellent leading skills, coordinating with multiple teams, good management skills.
- Strong capability to handle extra responsibilities along with technical work.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, dedicated, self-motivated, quick learner, excellent team player.
SAP: SAP Basis/Net weaver SAP Upgrades, Implementation, migrations and Support
Database Technologies: Oracle 10/11g, DB2, SAP HANA 1.0 SPS10
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, HP-UX,IBM-AIX, Sun Solaris, SUSE LINUX
Tools: Solution Manager, Remedy, SAP Landscape designing & sizing, Service Now, SAP administrative utilities, ITSM, Solution manager CHaRM, Incident Management, SAP HANA Studio
- Estimation -Resource, Billing type, Effort estimation
- Project Planning - Project plans, SAP Early watch reports review and implementations, Solution manager system monitoring reports review and assigning actions to the Basis/Functional teams, Solution manager Incident management, change management reporting to senior management using solution manager tools
- Support shifts management-Preparing Support shift plans and executing for team members to provide 24*7 SAP support coverage
- Project Monitoring - Project Status reviews, defect prevention, evaluate risk, status reporting
- Client Review - Periodic performance reviews with client and organize group meetings with various vendors to meet project goals& deadlines
- Project Transition -Worked as a Basis transition lead (implementation phase to support transition) and established processes to execute 24*7 support onshore/offshore work model for Cap Gemini. Conducted s to build strong SAP Basis team for the client Global work experience-Have supported renowned clients globally (Australia, UK, USA, India)requiring deep SAP Basis expertise. Knowledge of ITIL 2.0 process standards
- Worked as a Team lead/delivery lead for various Implementation & Support projects
- Vendors management, clients management, higher management status reporting.
ADDITIONAL SAP EXPERIENCE:
- Worked on ERP 6.0, PI 7.1, Portal 7.0, CRM 7.0, BW 7.0, SRM, GTS, SCM installation and post work.
- Worked on ERP EHP4/EHP5/EHP6/EHP7 installation, PI 7.1, 7.3, 7.3.1, 7.4 installations and upgrade.
- NetWeaver 7.0/7.1/7.3, 7.4 end to end implementation and upgrade, BW 7.3 installation and post work.
- Portal 7.3 installation and post work.
- Worked on Solution Manager 7.1 implementation & configuration.
- GRC 10.0 installation and post activities.
- PI 7.3 single stack Java installation and post work.
- Background job configuration/monitoring, Technical monitoring in Solution Manager 7.1
- Experienced in SAP HANA implementation, S/4 HANA,SAP BW on HANA
- Worked on SAP upgrade from ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 EHP4
- PI/XI(Process Integration) upgrade from 7.1 to 7.3 and 7.3.1/7.4
- CRM, BI, Portal upgrade from CRM 7.0 to 7.1, BI 7.0 to 7.3, Portal 7.0 to 7.3
- ERP 6.0 EHP4 to ERP EHP5, EHP5 to EHP6, EHP7 upgrade
- SAP SCM upgrade 5.0 to SCM 7.0 EHP1
- Netweaver Java 7.0 upgrade to Netweaver 7.3, PI upgrade from 7.11 to 7.3, 7.3 to 7.3.1 version.
- SAP TM 9.0 to 9.1 upgrade
- Worked on Configuration of Solman including EWA (Earlywatch), CCMS, SMD Administration, RCA (Root cause analysis), NWA setup, SLD setup, Workcenter Management, NWDI Administration.
- Installing ADD ONs, Support packages as and when required
- SAP Stack upgrade, DB patch upgrade, Kernel Patch upgrade
- Spool & Printer Administration
- SAP Router configurations
- Client Administration & Client Copies
- Data center migration
- STMS Configuration
- Java Administration, NWA setup, SLD setup
- CRM Middleware Administration, TREX Administration, WebUI Administration
- LIVECACHE & TREX Admin
- GRC Administration & implementation work.
- Java ADS configuration setup.
- BOBJ/BODS 4.0/4.1 Admin and troubleshooting SSO setup for Portal and SAP systems
- Establishing Support teams for onshore/offshore model
- Creating procedure/process documents for 24*7 Support activities
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant
- SAP Systems Support for SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6, BW on HANA (SAP NW 7.3 EHP1), Solution Manager (SAP NW 7.0 EHP2 SP17), SAP Portal (SAP NW 7.3 EHP1), SAP PI 7.1 EHP1,ADS (SAP NW 7.0 EHP1) for DB6 10.1, Oracle 10.5,11.2,HANA 1.00.85 Database versions.
- SAP Basis Global On Call Engagement Lead Support for Priority Issues for Europe, Latin America, Asia, North America, PWF regions
- Incidents Management and resolution, Change Management using HP GSM tool, Root Cause analysis based on the Severity of the issues
- SAP Notes implementation, Transports management, ADS configuration, Monitoring, Performance analysis, Trace Analysis, ChaRM Transports, Email /SCOT,SOST issues troubleshooting, Background jobs, Logon group, Periodic maintenance Support, System monitoring Configuration in Solution Manager, Regular End to End Basis Support globally etc.
- Participating in Global conferences, providing suggestions to maintain the environment up to date.
- Documentation for Basis Support Activities as needed to share knowledge with Basis team members.
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. SAP Basis Architect
- SAP systems Transportation management 9.1, BW ABAP, BW JAVA (NW 7.4 SP5) Installation and restore
- Migrate SAP systems (legacy hardware to newer hardware) using DB restore procedures SAP System refreshes using SMSAP tools, Database backup/restore method
- SAP Stack Upgrades ( MOPz, SUM, tools), Upgrade Oracle patch for existing SAP instances running on Oracle 4,BOBJ BI Oracle upgrade
- SAP Implementation and post install configurations for SAP TM and TM optimizer 9.1, SAP BW ABAP,SAP BW JAVA,SAP ECC,SAP TM and ECC integrations
- Diagnostic agent installs and configuration, SLD integration, SAP Host agent update, SAPOSCOL update
- Spend performance management configuration, Support pack upgrade in BW ABAP and Java 7.4 SP5
- SAP Web dispatcher installations and configuration
- Dialog instance installations for TM9.1 and BW 7.4 SP5
- ABAP and Java Support pack upgrades using SUM tool, Kernel updates, ADD ON installations
- Cut over activities prior to Go Live
- SAP systems 24*7 Production support
- SAP HANA administration and Support
- Alert scripting and configurations
- Solman Integration for Background jobs monitoring, technical monitoring, EWA reports. SAP HANA installation, extensive experience with HANA studio, HANA cockpit, Performance analysis for HANA DB, analyzing traces. SQL commands using console in HANA studio, HANA Security implementation and support, analyzing SUSE Linux level issues for SAP HANA, HANA backups and recovery
- SAP Solution Manager setup for HANA, technical monitoring setup, EWA setup, Background job administration setup using solution manager
Technologies: BW NW 7.4 SR1 SP5, TM 9.1, Spend performance management, Oracle 11 g, RHEL 6.4 Enterprise, Windows 2008 R2 64-bit,SAP SCM 7.0,Snap manager for Backup/recovery, ITSM, Solution Manager 7.2,SAP HANA
Confidential, Kansas City
SAP Basis & Security Delivery Lead
- Worked as transition & SAP Basis lead for Confidential Project
- Creating procedure documents (SOPs), attending/organizing customer workshops, process making
- System refreshes (dual stack), Printer troubleshooting, Early watch alert implementation
- Solution manager system monitoring, Background Job scheduling through Solman, Charm, ITSM
- SAP Support package implementation, SAP notes implementation, Transports
- Providing s to SAP Basis team
- Troubleshooting Tickets for production/non prod systems, escalations, Root cause analysis for Priority 1 (severe) tickets. Coordination and managing between onshore/offshore teams
- SAP support 24*7 model onshore/offshore SPOC
Technologies: ERP 6.0 EHP5, SAP BI 7.3, SAP PI 7.3, SCM 7.02, SAP GRC 7.02,SAP EP 7.3,SAP CRM 7.02, AIX 7.1, Windows 2008 SR2, Solution Manager 7.02, Oracle 11g
SAP Basis Specialist
- System upgrades SCM upgrade 5.0 to SCM 7.0 EHP1
- ECC systems ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 EHP5 Upgrade
- System migrations, SAP System refreshes (dual stack, ABAP systems, Java systems) as per customer requirements using DB backup restore procedure
- SAP installation and post install configurations, Integration with landscape systems.
- SAP System support 24*7 based on ITSM tickets and resolution SLAs
Technologies: SAP SCM upgrade 5.0 to SCM 7.0 EHP1, SAP ECC 5.0 to ECC 6.0 EHP5 Upgrade, SAP BI 7.3 new installation based on System copy method, SAP PI, SAP EP 7.3, Windows 2003, and MSSQL
SAP Basis Refresh Lead
- System refreshes creating Policy and procedure document and getting the same validated from management groups.
- Gathering information from Functional and Technical teams with respect to the system copy expected result and helping them retain the work prior to refreshes.
- Performing the system copy end to end
- Mentor the team to work on refreshes independently
- Detailed technical and functional validation after refreshes
- SAP Basis support administration (24*7) in shifts level 2&3
- CRM 7.0 Installation and configurations
- Printing administration & troubleshooting
- Background jobs administration, root cause analysis in case of failures
- Performance tuning
- Daily monitoring
- 24*7 support ON CALL
- SAP Product Installations for internal demos and POCs on demand
Technologies: Win. Server 2003, IBM-AIX, HP-UX, SAP ECC5.0,BI 7.0,PI 7.0,SCM 5.0, Oracle 10g, Clarity, Autoprome, ITSM incident management
SAP Basis Lead
- DB2 version upgrades
- SAP support 24*7, Tickets handling and resolution
- Solution manager technical Monitoring configuration
- Adobe configurations and issue handling
Technologies: SAP CRM 7.0, Oracle 10.2, SuSe Linux 2.6, DB2, Windows Server
SAP Basis lead
- Worked as Basis lead for Confidential Australia.
- Customer requirement gathering for the SAP implementation at onsite Adelaide
- Building offshore team for execution of the project
- Conducting technical interviews and shortlisting suitable candidates
- Publishing project effort reports to senior management and customer Transitioning the project to offshore (India)
Technologies: SAP ECC 6.0, BI 7.01, CRM 7.0, EP 7.0, SRM 7.0, GTS 7.2, SCM 5.1, Solution Manager 7.01, PI 7.1, Trex 7.1, SLD 7.0, MDM 5.5, Web Dispatcher 7.1, Oracle 11g, HPUX 11.31, SuSe Linux 2.6