- Around 4 years of experience as an SAP - ABAP developer, gained good ex-poser to functional domains ln SD-OTC, Pricing, Vistex, MM, Fi-Co, APO, GATP, BW, BA and BPC by providing ABAP support to these modules.
- Worked on different methodologies like ASAP, waterfall and Agile processes in different projects.
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, development, customization and implementation of software applications using SAP ABAP & OOABAP.
- Extensively provided technical support for SAP R/3 modules Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), and Finance and Costing (FI/CO). I have covered all aspects of Sales Order Processing, Availability Checking, Pricing, Output Determination, output control routines, VOFM and pricing routines, Purchase Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Outbound and Inbound Deliveries, and Transportation Scheduling, Picking and Packing, Bill Goods Issues and Goods Receipts, Invoicing and Billing, Inventory Management, Equipment, Serial Number and Handling Unit Management, Transfer Orders and Print Programs.
- Experienced in developing and designing print programs for SAP Scripts, SMARTFORMS and Adobe forms as per business requirements.
- Experience in several R/3 implementations, Post Go-Live Support and Upgrade projects using versions 4.6C, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0 in industrial environment.
- Experienced in ADSA/SDRB reviews, provide GAP analysis and provide the ROM sizing based on the high-level business requirements.
- Experience in developing ABAP Web Dynpro applications using components, component interfaces, views, windows, UI elements, context, layout, interface controller, interface views, component controller, nodes, attributes, container forms, data binding, methods, events, inbound and outbound plugs, actions etc.
- Having good working knowledge on how to utilize the Function modules like CRM ORDER READ, CRM ORDER MAINTENANCE, READ and Maintenance FM’s for sub objects like status and Partner data and BP Address maintenance etc.
- Hands on experience on functionalities such as creating buttons, dropdowns and F4 value helps for fields.
- Ability to analysed user requirements and work with large data sets using MS Access and Excel.
- Positive work attitude, highly motivated, fast learner, team lead and a team player with good technical and analytic skills to work independently as well as in team.
SAP ABAP, R3, ECC 6.0, ABAP Debugger, Fleet Management, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP Query, Report Writer, Report Painter, Workflow, Data Elements, Structure, Views, Index, Search Help, Lock Objects, Enhancement Framework, SAP Script, Smart forms, Adobe Forms, Windows, Unix.
SAP ABAP Developer
- Responsible to understand business need, application requirement and develop the software to ensure quality and error free delivery of objects.
- Analysed, design, development, testing and implementation of SAP ABAP objects (RICEF) in the areas like OTC - GATP, Sales, Shipping and Invoice, pricing, Claims & Return orders and Notifications.
- Responsible for designing & developing end to end technical solution for Interface objects using EDI - IDOC’s for OTC-P2P-Shipping process. Developed Inbound and outbound interfaces for EDI 850, 856 ASN etc., for drop ship scenarios and integrating/onboarding new customers.
- Enhanced Rules-Based GATP check for CIFing product code to APO and Rule Simulations, Rules for availability for orders based on PO type and changing rule to BO for certain order types in APO system.
- Ensure that development and changes are done as per the requirements following SAP and client standards.
- Develop the enhancement to automatic update condition codes of the equipment after delivery notes got updated PM.
- Develop the ALV report to show all return to vendor shipment against PO receipts not already been offset by credit memos FI.
- Develop and enhance PP report to capture open orders for shop floor control.
SAP ABAP Analyst
- Delivered SAP analytical documents outlining KPIs for Confidential, PTP processes, SAP Process optimization.
- Analysed and managed business system reengineering and modernization efforts for clients. Developed new processes flows and requirements for the proposed SAP R/3 (Core modules SD, FI and MM) implementation, and post production support. Analysed gaps in the existing systems, processes, and technical architecture.
- Develop and maintain custom SAP tables, data elements, domains, and search help.
- EDI implementation of market transactions as per EDI standards.
- SAP/EDI configuration, ABAP idoc design and development, and business process definition.
- Working with PI and batch for interaction for setting up interfaces with other marketers.
- Design and develop interfaces to place file and perform enrolment, drops etc from client website using marketer login interfaces.
- Implement user exits for internal batch number generation while creating process orders.
- Creating Invoices in Smart Forms and Sending forms as PDF attachment in Email.
- Co-ordination between Client and Offshore.
- Review the Developments before submission for Functional Acceptance Testing.