- I have strong background in information technology with concentration in internal control, SAP security and GRC.
- I have successfully implemented various full life cycle in both SAP Security and Governance Risks and Compliance for Confidential.
- I am adept in requirement gathering through solution design and system design validation and support am experienced visioning, costing and executing projects from inception to launch and is able to provide a structured framework to analyze complex situations into simple strategic imperatives.
- As a certified Agile 9.3.3 and Six Sigma professional, with exposure to both agile and traditional project management
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Leadership and innovation
- Strategic thinking
- SAP Security Implementations
- Project management
- Business analysis and process redesign
- Segregation of Duties Detection and Remediation
- Internal Controls
SAP Security Admin
- Experience in Security Supporting and Maintenance of SAP ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0 Systems.
- Implementation of Sap Security By the time of Design ASAP Methodology.
- By Using of SOA Form Creating Users and Roles.
- Solving Client Issues Daily By Using Ticketing Tool.
- Good understating of SOD / SOX / Security Assessment / SAP Authorization / Roles.
- An analytical mind with the ability to think clearly and logically and pay attention to details.
- R/3 Security, HR Security, BW/BI Security.
- GRC 5.3 and Knowledge in GRC 10.0
ConfidentialSAP Security Admin
- Configure and Implement GRC Confidential Control Suite 10.0
- GRC Implementation, automation, integration with backend systems
- Activating GRC 10.0 Confidential Control Client in GRC 10.0 Server
- Enable BC Sets for GRC 10.0 Confidential Control
- Perform Automatic workflow customizing in GRC Server
- Assigning connectors to integration Scenarios Authorization, Provisioning, Role Management, Super User privilege Management
- Maintain Confidential Control Configuration settings
- Implement SAP solution specific measures
- Maintains the rules in the development environment, promotes to the production environment for risk monitoring
- Designing, identifying and mapping mitigation controls to identified SOD violations.
- Performed User and Role analysis to identify existing SOD violations risk
- Performed remediation and mitigation against various risks associated with roles and users.
- Gather, document, and analyze business data requirements, workflow processes, and process improvements
- Position the development team with the right people
- Keep up - to-date with constantly changing approaches and operations
- Creating Users based on request
- User administration like Creating, modifying, locking/unlocking, and deleting and password resetting based on the request.
- Analyzing and resolving missing authorizations by using SU53 screen shot and user tracing (ST01).
- Providing temporary Confidential to transactions by creating temp role as per the requirement
- Performed role administration like creating roles and modifying existing roles based on the request.
- Worked on portal User Administration like creating, modifying, locking/unlocking and resetting password
- Responsible for daily security issues and monitoring unsuccessful logons
- Assigning additional roles to the existing users.
- Addition, Removal of Transaction Codes, authorizations, authorization objects by modifying existing roles based upon change request.
- Performed Transportation of newly created roles/ modified roles.
- Locking and changing the validity date for the expired users.
- Audit Reports.
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Postings on customer’s and other corporate bodies account
ConfidentialSAP Security Admin
- Clerical functions and office administration
- Planning & resource management, conducted project kickoff meetings.
- Public utility collections and remittance management.