Extremely results - oriented information technologies professional, dependable and proactive in addressing and resolving problems. Bringing 17 years of experience supporting supply chain management processes, functional and technical experience in several SAP modules, 13 years of experience supporting IT processes for medical device manufacturing industry. Willingness to take on responsibility to meet deadlines and help business to achieve strategic goals. Enthusiastic team player with strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing technological environments.
- Customer service-oriented
- Analytical thinker
- Consistently meet goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Quick learner
- Trusted key holder
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Application Systems Analyst
- Lead a successful APO upgrade project achieving a go-live without significant disruption to business.
- Participation in various successful SAP EHP upgrades, ECC implementation/rollout and APO implementation in 13 manufacturing plants and 13 distribution centers around the world.
- Successful implementation of Tress system in three manufacturing plants in Chihuahua Mexico.
- Lead manufacturing team through local projects.
- Lead successful ECC implementation Tecate manufacturing plant.
- Lead successful implementation of Tress system in three manufacturing plants in Chihuahua Mexico.
- Supported activities in preparation for FDA audit.
Sr. ISD Engineer
- Implementation of QM functionality of SAP to support ROHS
- Definition and implementation of controls to comply with information systems security and Sarbanes-Oxley act.
- Implementation of WEB-EDI frontend with 95% of vendors of raw materials
- Implementation of Asprova system for Capacity Planning
- Successful SAP upgrades.
- ABAP, Visual Basic and VBA development of interfaces, functionality to support process improvement initiatives and automation.