- Experienced, personable, detail - oriented SAP ABAP Developer adept at working with customers to ensure quality-driven results while cultivating and maintaining successful relationships.
- Broad technical expertise in both design and problem solving allows versatility to perform in various roles from development to support to overseeing a project from its inception through production.
- Pharmaceutical Oil & Gas Construction Software Automotive
RELEVANT SAP TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
SAP TECHNICAL TOOLS: ABAP, Enhancement Points, Interfaces, EDI/ALE IDOCS, ABAP List Viewer (ALV), Dialog Programming, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace, BADI, BAPI, WebDynpro, Objects, MSMP, BRF PLUS. Exposure to Workflow, SMARTFORMS, Adobe Forms.
SAP TECHNICAL MODULES: FI, CO, SD, AM, PS, OTC, GRC, SRM, PTS, and HCM
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- ABAP Development and consulting expertise.
- Researching client SAP programs to locate interception points and making use of various BADIs, User Exits, and Enhancement Points for implementing NextLabs ABAC solution.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Upgrade implementation of GRC 5.3 to version 10.1
- Responsible for configuration installation, setting up LDAP connector, MSMP, BRF PLUS, EUP, BRM, Workflow, and E-mail.
INTERN GRANTS & EVALUATIONS
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Volunteered at this non-profit organization in the Grants & Evaluations department. Job duties included performing research and writing Confidential 's to request funding for various programs.
- Extremely rewarding experience helping disadvantaged kids in Colorado.
SENIOR SAP ABAP DEVELOPER
Confidential, Boulder, CO
- Hands-on project and support SAP ABAP developer role as well as managing offshore resources in plant expansion projects, such as Brazil and Russia, aiding in design, safeguarding Confidential standards, analyzing code for efficiency and verifying these implementations were integrated properly with the current production landscape. Managed as many as five offshore resources simultaneously that reported to me.
- Moved into OTC (Order To Cash) and engineered and implemented a pure custom solution allowing Confidential to perform sales order pricing and free goods issue via a third party Global Contracts and Pricing software. This was exceptionally challenging as it was done without the use of core modifications prior to Enhancement Implementations. This was made possible using BADI, BAPI, User Exits and Dialog Programming.
- Designed and developed a Waterfall FICO solution enabling Merrill Lynch to send a file with Restricted Stock and Units, Stock Options and Performance Shares and Units to be broken down by percentage from the Confidential parent company into various intercompany accounts and posted accordingly. This extremely complex undertaking allowed Confidential to automatically and accurately make these posting in minutes where previously it took days of manual work.
- Engaged in SAP upgrade to ECC 6 using SPDD and SPAU for assessing object changes.
- Created various interfaces using custom IDOC solutions for EDI processing.
- Recipient of multiple internal s recognizing my contribution as a SAP ABAP Developer on various projects.
- Gained invaluable management experience having to coordinate projects, resources and design on a global scale.
- Adapted a “team” mindset in order to amplify brainstorming sessions, cross train teams enabling us to have viable backups while enhancing the teams knowledge as a whole and reviewing each others work to ensure we delivered the most efficient logic and design.
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
- Responsible for coding multiple ALV reports, validations, extensions, enhancements and interfaces in various modules such as FI, CO and AM.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP ABAP Technical Lead
- Implemented many enhancements in CATS to handle overtime logic and validations / substitutions.
- Coded user exits for RA (Results Analysis) and RRB (Resource-Related Billing).
- Designed various ALV reports including Client Billing Backup, Project Reconciliation, and Profit Recognition.