- Over (30) years of successful experience in Project Management, IT management, and Functional/technical work.
- SAP Project Management. SD & SM Functional Lead, Master Data & Service Bus/Sys Analyst, Conversion Specialist.
- Experience with many full SAP system lifecycles - R/3, ECC and CRM.
- Extended global template of USA SAP system to Hungary/Netherlands operations.
- Global migrations from legacy to ECC 6.0.
- Hana over SAP/BI/BW systems. Multiple SAP Enhancement projects including SAP NetWeaver MII v15 upgrade project.
ABAP (SAP) R/3 3.1, 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 5.0 & 6.0, & CRM, UNIX, AIX, SCM, FSCM, Hana. Word, Excel, MS Project, Quicken, Sidekick, Clarizen, Visio, Mercury Quality Center Tool, SharePoint 2010, SAP Solution Manager, SAP-BW,BI, EhP5 upgrade, full ERP / logistics and financial systems, and mobile devices.
SAP and non-SAP Project Mgmt
- Project Manager for multiple simultaneous projects. Managed projects for Confidential from 2 months to 9 months in length and picked up projects in mid-stream to complete them thru deployment as well. (Managed projects from 8 resources to over 200 resources in USA, Europe and India, employees, contractors and outside vendors.)
- The projects were in the areas of finance (currency conversion), Cash Flow and Planning Strategies, FSCM - (executed with Agile methodology), SAP Net Weaver MII v15 upgrade, Archiving projects (for 1st time in areas/modules) and Master Data configuration projects. Another project migrated SAP data center data from a Confidential owned center to a vendor managed internet cloud environment remote to Confidential locations. An early project included integrating an SAP app thru mobile device entry and viewing.
- Managed/coordinated projects thru project landscapes that included 3 different versions of SAP where multiple businesses at Confidential operate, over global environments/locations. Workforce that was managed included USA, India, and Europe, and included Confidential employees and contractors, PriceWaterhouse, Accenture and Capgemini contracted teams, as well as various vendors to complete projects such as High Radius, and VirtuStream.
- In addition to managing projects; managed MS Project Plan “time tracking programs” such as Global Service Support of over 500 resources. The MS Project plans were integrated to Confidential ’s timesheet management system.
- Produced weekly status reporting of all managed projects and facilitated meeting cadence and execution of project team meetings. Also, managed individual share-point sites for those projects that required them. Managed all projects with MS Project in a MS Project Server environment, with multiple baselines for different purposes, and (created &) generated weekly BI/BW reports from the MS Project data linked to that system. MS Project was also linked to PWA Timesheet system for resource management of hours allocated, forecast, and actual hours posted from timesheet system to MS Project Plan.
SAP Project Mgmt
- Project Manager for multiple business entity migration to SAP. Managed efforts to bring legacy back-end functionality over to SAP of 4 business areas while interfacing to front-end functions in legacy systems.
- Responsible for managing tasks of all resources, including change management - finance business users to implement financial reporting, AR, AP, F/A, Treasury, Procurement, BPC, BW, FICO, SD, MM, and FSCM Investments modules of SAP for 4 business areas while merging them into 2 legal entities within the company.
- Managed resources and project plan activity lines thru MS Project with baselining comparisons.
SAP Project Mgmt
- Project Manager for 2 global projects, coordinating efforts and preparation for delivery of interfaces to SAP with Non-SAP applications (13), configurations, and a project for ITS Mobile scanning integrated w/SAP solution for manufacturing and delivery of corn products while documenting thru SharePoint. This project included SD, MM, eMW, PM, PP, Item BOM, BI/BW, MRP, CRM and FICO SAP modules and included upgrade for v4.7 to ECC 6.0.
- Responsible for managing developers work assignments local and off-shore as well as entire project coordination with functional resources thru SharePoint. Activities included Project Planning, reporting, Cutover planning and execution, & resource management at Confidential
- Also included Release Mgmt version control for SAP Release updates, USA ABAP maintenance transports and new development transports.
- The Confidential project involved vendor managed inventory as well as extended warehouse management of Alstom’s inventory at vendor sites.
- Project Manager for global Treasury system and interfaces to SAP ECC 6.0. Project divided into 11 separate regions (globally) and 4 major modules/phases of implementation for all regions. (44 deployments) Coordinated project tasks of Confidential employees and vendor tasks for delivery of systems.
- All projects were managed with MS Project, activity line detail project plans.
- Project Manager for 2 global projects, coordinating efforts and preparation for delivery of application to production and the production support team readiness. This project included SD (OTC), APO, MM, MW, PM, PP, Item BOM, BI/BW and FICO SAP modules and Unicode programs. Scope of work included extended warehouse management of inventory for Allison-Transmission working with General Motors. (ERP, Supply Chain, Logistics)(Projects included 75 resources to manage for the project)
- Responsible for direct supervision of 3 Hungary SAP resources and managing developers’ work assignments local and off-shore as well as entire project coordination. Activities included Project Planning, Acceptance and Integrated testing, Cutover planning and execution, & resource management. Assisted with Release Mgmt - version control for ABAP program updates/new development transports, and configuration transports.
- Developed detailed analysis for managing limited human resources in all areas of project and reporting to upper management, and created template comparisons “actual to budgets” for better future planning for all SAP projects at Allison Transmission.
- MS Project was used for project planning, activity line task scheduling, and also reporting of project progress.
SAP Project Mgmt
- Project Manager for global project phase II, coordinating efforts and preparation for delivery of applications and master data to production and preparing the production support team readiness. This project included standard ECC SAP Modules and master data tables.
- Responsible for all SAP-MM resources, site prep, project planning, Release Management for SAP program and configuration transport control, all cutover activities.
- Responsible for upgrading documentation and master data configurations for SCM department, creating and building Issue Ticket analysis, statistics, graphs, charts and ticket trend analysis reports for multiple projects simultaneously on a daily basis for mgmt review and reporting integration testing results in a VDI global environment.
- Project Lead for Box-CPU E-Platform Redesign project coordinating efforts, (including SNC apps) and preparation for delivery of application to production and the production support team readiness, and cutover planning.
- This project included SCM, SD, MM, PM, Item BOM, APO, FICO and HR SAP modules, and working with SAP Security team on access management.
- Work included facilitating status meetings from global support teams for the project. (25 people on team)
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
SAP Conversion Specialist - Project Mgr
- Responsible for conversion & migration efforts from multiple global legacy systems to SAP, as well as planning and design of migration roll-out plans, strategies, infrastructure planning, and the PM work for entire technical team of developers.
- Effort included lead for cutover tasks, and working with SAP Security team for Access Mgmt.
- Took raw requirements documents from systems analysts and organized them into structured meaningful project tasks with detailed and summary control sheets, for work assignments, budgeting and timelines, and then matched them to required technical team design/build tasks.
- Both tasks above involved the major SAP modules, SD, MM, PM, HR, FI, CO and major work from a master data perspective for customer tables and materials management.
- This was a global project upgrading v4.7 to ECC 6.0. Worked with BI & BW interfacing SAP table conversions as well.
SAP Functional/Technical & PM
- Managed Insight's Small Business Customer conversion w/consultants - policies, procedures, system design (SD & CRM) and conversions from 4.6c to CRM 4.0 and ECC 5.0 as well as audit reports after go-live. Performed Project Management duties as well for several projects. This SAP Master Data experience involved SD-OTC, MM, PM, PP, PA, OM. Item BOM, HR, FI and CO SAP modules. In addition, developed interface with BI/BW apps to SAP for generic table merging from legacy data points into single SAP & BW reports. This was a data warehouse of information from different incompatible systems hence they could not be migrated. (6 yrs) (projects from 3 to 20 people)
- Team lead for migration to SAP system and support for SD/SM modules, (including configurations) and integrated with the MM, PP, PM, FI & Co modules as well the integration testing for all these modules. (4 yrs) ( )
- Responsible for troubleshooting & support of all SAP batch-jobs (800) during initial 4.6c implementation (5 mo).
- Responsible for address validation and loading telemarketing leads and prospects in SAP.
- Experience at Confidential includes Sarbanes-Oxley compliant IT audit and experience with change management meetings of all software and system changes introduced into the production environment. Supported supply chain/network collaboration efforts. I worked closely with SAP Security team for identity access mgmt. of users.
- Used SAP recommended best practices, separation of duties and staged implementations thru the following system environments: prototype, development, quality assurance, staging and production. I helped develop test scripts for the SAP systems, and worked with CRD, Mercury QC and HEAT tools to do functional and technical design, and track projects thru development, unit testing, QA & integrated testing, and implementation with cutover planning and execution. Also maintained version control of SAP transports for conversion programs.
- Responsible for weekly reporting of entire SAP IT staff of all projects implemented thru change management. My most recent experience included SAP Master Data migrations and support from SAP 4.6c to SAP ECC 5.0 and CRM, (distribution ERP, Logistics and POS system) including a conversion to Unicode, in addition to completing working papers delivered to our IT auditors for our Master Data IT Audit.
- Supervised IT resources and worked with many outside vendors and indirectly supervised 10 remote site location business managers/accountants maintaining systems locally and providing local support. (10 people)
- My duties included over-seeing all company software and systems use.
- Developed & setup financial statement formats, reduced comm/phone costs company wide and converted 10 divisions from local IBM 36 systems to a centralized IBM RS6000 computer system to improve timeliness of information & shared data across divisions.
- Responsible for all Project Management work and IT human resource management.
- Setup off-site disaster recovery plans/programs for emergency planning with professional recovery company.
- Experience at Confidential included full responsibility for a corporate move of telephone and computer systems with no down time.
Technical Support Mgr
- Supervised Network Engineers, System Admins, Long-distance Technical Support Staff and provided leadership for remote site System Admins/Super Users providing local support to teammates at 10 sites.
- Handled university's off-site disaster recovery program.
- Support of Long Distance program included supervision of support team and responsible for equipment, Microsoft applications, and site support of classes in remote locations.
- Reconfigured LAN infrastructure with Relay/switch, increasing network uptime & speed to better manage network, server, and prepare for storage upgrade.