- Professional with over 24 years of IT experience, with Big4 experience and 16+ years of progressive experience in implementing SAP ERP, managing software development and deployment. Demonstrated ability to lead and deliver successful key technology and business solutions in support of the organizations strategic goals and objectives. Skilled at relationship building, team development, and providing leadership to cross - functional and globally distributed groups.
- Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
- Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Facilitate convergence of functional and technical knowledge and build project teams
- Work with globally located technical team often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
- Cooperate with and manage external vendors as required. Manage procurement and onboarding process, Lead role and strong experience in coordinating SAP roadmap with vendors and Infrastructure, security, service desk and other corporate domains.
- Ensure pre-defined project management processes and practices are followed. Drive simplification and improvement as necessary
- Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies. Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting. Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level. Ensure lessons learned are collected.
- Strong team building experience having employees and IT contractors, working from remote and onsite locations and supporting 24/7 global business.
- Extensive technical expertise and experience in architecture and design of multi-layer architecture, operating system, database, SAP application, SAP Basis project planning, optimization, monitoring, capacity planning, change management planning, deliverables planning, client strategy, system maintenance planning including SAP system refresh strategy, design of Standard Operating Procedures, reporting and SAP Runbook.
- Wrote technical documentation, procedures and guidelines. Collects and tracks management reports for all SAP technical areas.
- Ensure all needed tasks are performed according to high quality standards, project planning and contractual SLAs.
- Experience also includes implementation and management of high-availability, distributed clusters, setting landscapes, installation, configuration and integration of SAP components
- Architecting, implementation, upgrade & global rollout experience on various SAP business suite & technology
- Manage SAP technical team efforts to the resolution of SAP technical issues. Managed a team of level-3 administrators, dispatched tasks and managed team planning and managed a technical team to resolve SAP technical issues. Define procedures, processes and requirements for SAP support.
- Monitoring, capacity and performance management, incident, problem, and change management, and configuration management. Reviews and approves all SAP technical changes and validates their impact to the SAP production environment
- Reviews and provides recommendations on SAP engineering decisions.
- Manage and track the required levels of SAP proactive monitoring and preventative maintenance.
- . Attends or coordinates SAP technical representation for coverage in all SAP operational and release management meetings.
- Direct, coach, motivate and evaluate IT staff; address personnel issues and conflicts, Provided strong leadership in the SAP Basis team.
- Responsible for managing planning and overseeing Technology project delivery and operational acceptance of solutions deployed into production.
- Ensure the adherence of standards and SAP best practices.
- Maintain regular contact with vendor SAP Basis and infrastructure team regarding work progress
- Complete quality documentation for the SAP environment.
- Liaise with the functional SAP experts and business teams.
- Provide support for other application and services as requested by the IT team leader. Contribute where possible in areas outside of technical expertise.
- Utilize knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends and implementation experience to translate business requirements into a system and landscape solution blueprint that represents an end-to-end technical solution.
- Provide input for the solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing short and long term organizational needs
- Create documentation and presentations
- Ensure that changes to SAP are delivered in line with the business standards in terms of development and testing
- Ensure that changes to dependent applications are viable in SAP and do not cause a detrimental impact to production
- Lead activities during upgrades and releases with multiple stakeholders, working with change and release management team.
- Working closely with:
- Transition Leads to establish end-to-end project plan and approach and identify risks/issues
- Program Team to understand technical project planning, constraints, and needs as per the program’s phased approach.
- Business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress
Manager - Technical Architect
Confidential, New Jersey
- Lead the analysis of the current environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement Maintain and govern an integrated view of the business systems, technology assets, and information flows, internally and externally
- Collaborate with leaders to establish architecture guidelines and principles. Lead and facilitate the creation of governing principles to guide decision making and help to ensure that the optimal governance structure are in place. Promote the outcomes and results to the organization
- Collaborate with leaders to determine business needs, information, applications, technology architecture services and long term plans while helping to ensure integration with strategic plans
Basis Lead /Solution Architect
Confidential, New Jersey
- Manage the design and implementation, Setup and install SAP upgrades/patches and perform routine SAP system administration functions.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- BI/SRM/CRM/ BPC/SPM/SLT
- Solution Manager 7.1, 7.2
- EP, PI, BI,LVM, SLT & SLD based on SAP Netweaver 7.4
- NWDI (CMS)
- TREX 7.4
- Content Server 6.40 (MaxDB 7.6)
- Solution Manager (Technical Monitoring,, MOPZ, Retrofit, DVM )