- Confidential is a SAP HANA Simple Logistics, Materials Management and GTM consultant.
- His focus within the MM module has been in master data, inventory management and purchasing. He has specialized skills in the Commodity trading process as applied thru SAP GTM.
- His key SAP application expertise in different verticals includes Electrical and Electronics, Plastics and Chemicals, Industrial and Recycling, Pharmaceutical distribution and Medical equipment.
- His additional strengths are MRO Materials and SAP Plant Maintenance processes.
- He has strong domain knowledge with more than 10 years of experience in Process Manufacturing, Process Development, Shop floor production, Procurement and Design and Product Development function in Electrical and Electronics industry with focus on Polymers and Insulating materials.
- He provided technology leadership and successfully steered engineering projects in large organizations.
- Currently, he is managing SAP Project teams with a key focus on providing value added solutions for Materials Management.
- Project Planning
- Functional Design
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Application Support
- SAP HANA Studio Data Replication and Data Modeling
- Simple Logistics - Enterprise Management
- Simple Logistics - Sourcing and Procurement
- SAP R/3, Confidential 6.0 -Proficient in SAP MM, GTM Modules
- HP Quality Center, Ascendant Tool Set, SAP SOLMAN, U-Perform, Remedy, ServiceNow
- Provided impetus to Confidential cutover activities for US and Europe go Live for the P2M and P2P teams
- Managed Confidential ’s highly demanding Client expectations and proactively identified potential P2P business areas for smoother go Live
- Drove the UT and ITC Cycles to successful and timely completion by collaborating with Confidential SMEs and offshore.
- At Andersons, Led several Blueprinting sessions and identified GAPs in GTM and addressed thru several WRICEF objects in the Commodity trading solution space. Solutioning in Andersons was first of its kind in Grain trading industry.
- Integrated complex Pharmaceutical industry specific databases like Confidential , Label master related to Hazmat, Hamacher with SAP Confidential in AmerisourceBergen
- Spearheaded unit, integration testing, cutover activities and Go live preparations. I was Instrumental in successful Confidential Master-data go live.
- Continuous and active interaction with Global suppliers such as DuPont, GE, BAYER, BASF, DSM. Maintaining engineering materials Database for Switchgear applications and dissemination of information to end-users.
- Lead a supply chain team and evolved a COP for vendor made components and products.
- Productionizing of new tools & making Process Layouts for manufacturing components.
- Providing engineering solutions to different dept. and vendors in manufacturing areas.
- Value Engineering Champion. Exploring and implementing new avenues for generating cost savings. Identifying and implementing cost effective alternate materials to generate savings.
- Development of Injection Molding Machine with multi-microprocessor control. Involved in the Evaluation, Testing, Procurement and Commissioning of the machine.
- I am managing Procure to pay process area and responsible for blue printing, driving data cleansing efforts, mapping and facilitating design decisions on SAP Master Data management.
- I am the process team lead for Procure to pay area.
- Managed the Master data load and documentation on P2M Data conversion
- Managed cutover activities for US go Live for the Data team
- Testing and documentation in HPALM for Data conversion objects.
- Managed the Procure to Pay and Inventory Management team
- Managed cutover activities for US, Europe go live.
- Provided solutions and managed highly demanding client expectations during critical phase of the Project.
- Subcontracting Process including Materials, PIR set up
- Configuration related to Storage Locations and address updates for all the Plants.
- Created a document on Printing of Material Document during goods receipt of Inv. managed materials.
- Managed the Configuration and documentation Managed Cutover activities for Multiple data cycles Testing and documentation in HPALM for Direct Procurement area Knowledge sharing and facilitating Confidential SMEs for Confidential Direct procurement processes
- Managing sub process areas Output conditions, PO Form, Overhead Conditions, VAT calculation schema
- This project is highly complex and challenging as the SAP GTM module does not address all the nuances of the Confidential ’s Grain trading processes.
- I was managing the Material Master, inventory, GTM and cutover coordination in Source to Pay areas.
- I was the cutover coordinator for the STP and HDO teams.
- I resolved many cross functional issues and closed many defects using HPQC.
- I have led and conducted many blue printing sessions elucidating the business requirements. Documented the Gaps and drafted many Functional design documents.
- I have configured several SAP nodes in Material Master, Inventory Management areas.
- Member of Procure to Pay regional team responsible for deployment activities for Product Distribution center, Undercarriage Plants and Anchor Couplings.
- I led and conducted localization workshop for PDCs and identified gaps.
- I mapped out processes as per Confidential value stream.
- I was driving data centric conversion activities with testing in HPQC and 4 Mock loads.
- I was managing two cycles of integration testing.
- I was responsible for cutover activities and pre go live activities.
- Managed successfully the post go live hyper care activities and ensured smooth business transformation.
- I have been a Material Master lead for Confidential SAP Business Transformation implementation.
- I led several blue printing sessions, designed and configured MM configurations and custom enhancements.
- I have integrated Pharmaceutical industry specific databases like Confidential.
- I had provided impetus to unit, integration testing, cutover activities and Go live preparations. I was Instrumental in successful ABC master-data go live.
- Participated in Bid and Proposal activities related to SAP implementation for 3M.
- Studied potential customer’s RFP and interacted with 3M team at St.Paul for understanding their business processes.
- Prepared Presentation of features and functionalities of SAP R/3 modules
- Estimating the implementation efforts and project time lines.
- Contributed several reviews to Practioner Portal and Knowlegeview documents in Confidential Intranet.
- Material Master
- Planning and Inventory Management
- Identified and Custom designed a set of Material Types to address the business requirements and closer PM-MM integration.
- Collaborated with ETL team, business SMEs in mapping Critical Material master Fields. Created the mapping rules and documents from SAP perspective for the Material Loads.
- Provided functional design solution on MRP (Material Requirement Planning) Types, MRP Groups, MRP Areas, Reorder Point, Safety Stock and the implications of them in planning process.
- Designed and configured the split valuation for Repairable spare parts
- End to end design and implementation of SAP PM Refurbishment Process with Split valuated materials.
- Provided solution to track and identify the Purchase of Services through a custom Material Type-ZBUY. This enables purchasing of Goods and services without the Service order process. Confidential will also monitor the expenses under separate GL accounts for various Services.
- Integration testing,
- User Acceptance Testing,
- User and Super user,
- Rationalization and deployment of Security Roles for P2P.