- SAP S/4 HANA FICO Analyst with Master’s Degree in IMSE from Confidential .
- With more than 9 years of IT experience.
- Strong 6 years of Product Costing and Controlling experience including COPA and Material Ledger with 3 years of Finance experience in AP, AR, GL and Fixed Assets modules.
- Led CO and product costing team in Dart Container to successfully complete end to end SAP implementation (Business blueprint through
- Go - live) for 8 companies in USA, Mexico, Brazil and UK.
- Led FICO North American team in Confidential to implement
- Spirit and Play project and led S/4 HANA team at Confidential through the business blueprinting and build phase.
S/4 HANA, SAP ECC 6.0, Net Weaver 4.0, HPQC, U-Perform, SAP Solution Manager, SharePoint, Solution Manager
Sr. S/4 HANA Functional Analyst (FICO)
- Led the IT FICO Gordon team in preparing the business blue printing documents which include mapping of the business processes with the Standard SAP functionality
- Performed GAP Analysis, Identified the RICEFW objects based on requirements and fit gap analysis, reviewed and approved the Business Procedure Documents BPD’s.
- Performed requirement gathering, approved/wrote functional Specification, Configured Controlling and Product Costing,
- COPA, Project Systems, AP, Fixed Asset, Dispute Management in SAP, master data mapping, created test scripts and prepared cutover task list for the FICO team. I also performed the feasibility study of using the third party systems like Bectran, DCI, Concur, Blackline, Dade and Anaplan through standard SAP connector or through an interface.
Sr. IT Business Applications Analyst (SAP FICO)
Confidential, Auburn Hill
- Spirit Project: Led CO team for North America to successfully integrate different SAP instance in to one global templated n ECC 6.0. I have lead the Controlling team in North America to successfully implement the Continental global template in ECC.
- Play Project: In the discovery phase I was the FICO spook for North America region in this new project where the power train business will be carved out from the current automotive business. Currently working on the testing phase of the project.
- Prototyping plants Project: In this project I am working on carving out the prototyping plant for two existing plants.
- Successfully Implemented Complemento De Pagos 1.3 in Mexico and won cheers in continental.
- Worked on implementing Electronic Accounting 1.3 in Mexico. In this project we applied the OSS notes without updating the system to new SAP support pack.
- EDI implementation for outside vendors
- Defined and configured the reporting characteristics, value field, profitability segments used in profitability analysis.
- Configured the derivative structures and rule for characteristics. Defined both basic reports and form reports for the business units by profit centers to analyze the profit at customer and product levels. Developed multiple reports for the reporting of profitability.
- As CO and Product Costing Month End Close coordinator my responsibility includes making sure all CO Month end close steps are performed for all NA plants along with resolving errors that comes in Month End Close process.
- Worked on AP Readsoft module which automates invoice processing. Readsoft processes both 3rd party and intercompany invoices.
- Various mediums like EDI(ALE IDOCS), paper invoices, email invoices are used to process the invoices into Readsoft cockpit.
SAP FICO Analyst
Confidential, Mason, MI
- Strong configuration Knowledge on Product Costing (material cost estimate with and without quantity structure, cost object controlling, Overhead Rates, WIP, Variance, Order Settlements, Assessments, Costing Sheet, Valuation variant, Coating Variant, Origin Groups, Cost Component Structure, Automatic account assignments).
- Supervised, developed designs and created Dev objects and test scripts for costing team to meet the business goals and provided strategic consultation to the business to design STD costing and LIFO/FIFO costing processes. Costing is a complex process in Dart because Dart keeps inventory in 4 different price (LIFO consolidated, FIFO Consolidate, LIFO separate and FIFO Separate) and with intercompany transfer the process become more complex.
- Guided and created functional specification document, test scripts for the process flow in CO and Product Costing modules.
- Created complex Dev Objects and Interfaces to support Dart Costing requirements. Worked on interfaces to bring the material price from home grown IBM legacy systems of Dart and from QAD, SAP 5.0 and Oracle system of Solo.
- Developed interfaces and led the conversion activities for converting Dart Container and Solo legacy master data into SAP.
- Led and supervised Blue printing, configuration and test of Dart Allocations. Including creation of master data like Cost Center Groups and cost centers (CO-CCA), defining different Activity types and Statistical key figures, configuration settings for Allocation with different methods like Assessments and building Dev objects for reporting purposes.
- Built extensive reports during project implementation, go-live and production support to ensure the business needs are met and designed preventive process to meet business satisfaction.
- Excellent knowledge in Report Painter/Report Writer, Info Sets and SQVI’s. Created numerous reports on report to satisfy CO and product costing reporting requirements.
- Analyzed requirements and developed high-level and detailed business process designs.
- Created and used LSMW for master data upload and configuration. Led SAP Data Migration/Conversion efforts .
- As a batch Coordinator for the Finance team I created and monitored the batch jobs for Finance team and provided support for the issues found.
- Configured the setup for Asset Accounting (AA) Chart of Depreciation, Company code, Intercompany pairs, Depreciation keys, posting keys, Document types, Asset classes, automatic offset postings.
- Implemented Material Ledge for Brazilian Plants.
- Worked on the functional specification to build BI reposts for Assessments and for month end reporting.
- As CO and Product Costing Month End Close coordinator my responsibility includes making sure all CO Month end close steps are perform for 14 live Plants along with resolving errors that comes in Month End Close process. (Overhead calculation, WIP, Variance, settlements of production orders, Plant maintenance order Product and Cost collectors and assessments).
- Create configuration documents and updated them in solution manager.
- Supported testing activities through creating, executing and documenting unit, integration, regression, smoke and user acceptance testing using HPQC tool and also responsible for trouble shooting defects during test cycle.
- Presented the new to-be business models to the end users during the CRP session.
- Developed workflows, Visio, True-up sessions and performed gap analysis of the system built.
- Developed Business Process Procedures using U-Perform tool and documents that would help business users as a guide for performing SAP transactions.
- Performed Cut-over activities during production Go-Live. Hyper care support, End-User and Knowledge transfer to the SAP team member.
- Focal point for providing production support for the Product Costing and Controlling: Material Master upload, Costing, CO month end close and mentored the business user to efficiently carry out day to day business processes in SAP.
- Led and documented the cutover activities during go-live.
- General Ledger (FI-GL) taking care for uploading master data and configuring the pre-requisites which includes Creation of Chart of Accounts, Account groups, and Retained earnings accounts, etc.
- Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), and Accounts Payable (FI-AP) master data uploading and maintaining the prerequisites such as creation of account groups, number ranges and Payment configuration etc.
- Configuration of AA (FI-AA). - Creating Legacy Assets and maintaining the prerequisites such as Chart of Depreciation, account determination, screen layouts, asset classes, defining depreciation key separately for book depreciation and Tax depreciation, asset master record and sub assets, acquisition, Creating Legacy Assets, Period end Closing.
- Internal Orders: Creation of settlement cost element, configuration of the Settlement structure, settlement profile, real and statistical postings, Configuration of order planning, Budgeting, Defining status profile, Defining order types.
- Configuring all business transactions for Accounts Payable and Account Receivables including the Payment Program Configuration to generate the Payment Advice notes and to print the checks to make the payment for all Account Payable that are due, clearing of vendor and customer accounts that are due Items, Bank Master Data, House Banks for payment Program, and Credit Management.
- Built Domestic and International Bank interfaces for EFT payments and Wire payments based on payment methods.
- Configured system settings in the areas of FI-GL transactions, House bank, Tax, AP - Payment Program, Bank reconciliation, AR - Customer Credit, Credit controls, Credit memos, Period end closing, EDI and performed Dunning
Founding Member, Director
- Organized event and executed on-site product (Such as Robotic kits, Electronics equipment, and Lab equipment's) for different colleges and SME’s.