- Implementation Team Leader and Senior Applications Consultant with 22 years of experience in SAP.
- 20+ full life cycle implementations with solid Project Management experience.
- Involved in all phases of project life cycle, including project plan preparation, budget and resource planning, facilitating business requirements gathering, mapping requirements against SAP models and configuration of the R/3 system.
- Extensive experience and training in SCM/APO, PP, PP - PI, MM, WM, and QM modules.
- Thorough understanding of Supply chain process and the integration points with APO, IBP, BI, FI/CO, SD, CRM, PM, SM, QM, WM, MM and i2 Supply Planning.
- Convert user requirements into functional specifications for any associated Reporting, Data Conversion, Data Mapping, Interfaces, Integration, Enhancements, and Process design needs. Utilized HPQC for Defect tracking, LoadRunner for performance validation and some initial data loads.
- 12 years of functional experience in Production and Quality Engineering/Management in Semiconductor Industry.
Confidential, El Segundo CA
- Configure/Implement Materials Management, Quality Management, Warehouse management and Service Management functions
- Implement Process Weaver Shipping solution for multiple locations.
Confidential, Arlington TX
- Configure/Implement Inter-company and Intra-company STO process and optimize the procurement process.
- Configure Batch management and Serial Number Management and assist with the development of mobile apps for timely transaction processing and traceability of materials and equipment
- Implement MRP and streamline demand/supply management.
ECC Consultant/Project Manager
- Implement Workflow to automate and streamline procurement of services.
- Implement creation of Service Requests (Notifications) in portal with a simple interface for the end user.
- Lead the project for Billing modifications to allow discounts to the customer’s energy and demand charges in support of the Economic Development initiative.
- Develop reports.
- Responsible for conducting Gap analysis, configuration and implementing Production Planning, Materials Management, Quality Management and Document Management modules for the designer and manufacturer of the seismic equipment and reservoir monitoring instruments using the Global template.
- Prepare Data Mapping documents, Data Conversion Specifications, and Data Quality Documents for Master Data Conversion from legacy application. Coordinated the data conversion and data load process in DEV, QA and PRD systems. Utilized standard SAP transactions where available to create dependent master data. Established master data creation and monitoring process.
- Designed and helped develop custom Time confirmation, Serial number tracking & traceability and Cycle counting procedures.
- Created Business Process Procedures, Test scripts and trained users.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Responsible for As Is Process Analysis, To Be Process Design for QM-Quality Management, PP - Production Planning and MM-Materials Management.
- Conducted workshops/training sessions for Master Data. Mapped the legacy fields to SAP, and coordinated the data extraction, transformation and load activities. Created LSMWs to load master data in SAP.
- Utilized SAP standard mass transactions and workbenches to maintain data.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Responsible for As Is Process Analysis, To Be Process Design for QM-Quality Management, PP - Production Planning and MM-Materials Management at the biopharmaceutical company.
- Involved in all aspects of the Validation Process with regards to the Production Planning and Clinical Supply Chain Process.
- Responsible for As Is Process Analysis, To Be Process Design for PP - Production Planning at the Beverage manufacturing and distribution company in Barbados.
- Configured Forecasting, MRP, Resources, BOM, Recipes, Scheduling & Capacity Planning and Process Orders.
- Trained users on Shop Floor Control Processes.
- Developed Master data creation and monitoring process for Materials, BOM’s, Recipes, Vendors, Info Records, etc. Setup Workflow for Material creation to notify the responsible users. Implemented Data Governance program for Master data.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsible for As Is Process Analysis, To Be Process Design for MM - Materials Management and PP - Production Planning.
- Defined various elements of Organization Structure for MM and PP (such as Purchasing Organization, Purchasing Group, Plant and storage locations)
- Customization of material master field selection by assigning fields to the field selection groups, maintaining field selection for data screens, defining industry sector wise field selection
- Configuration of release procedure for Purchase orders and Purchase Requisitions.
- Configured Inventory Management Parameters for all Goods movements, physical inventory and cycle count processes.
- Configured Materials Requirement Planning, Factory Calendar, Resources, Recipes, Process Orders, Capacity Planning, etc to support the Production planning and execution.
ECC Consultant/Project Manager
- Reviewed Supply Chain Processes and provided recommendations for improvement.
- Utilized/enhanced Workflow capabilities to improve efficiency.
- Implemented Quality Management and Plant Maintenance for Metering Devices. Project involved setting up New Meters inspection and triggering inspections based on time/usage for meters in the field. Notifications, Orders and inspection lots are created automatically based on maintenance plans. Automated the data upload from WECO and Powermetrix test equipment.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
SCM Consultant/Team Lead
- Implemented DP (Demand Planning) and Forecasting, SNP (Supply Network Planning), VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory).
- Creation of orders using TLB (Transportation Load Builder).
- Supported the design and development of enhancements, reports, forms, interfaces to i2 Supply Planning, master data conversions including specifications, testing and error resolution.
- Configured Planning Areas, Planning Object Structures, Planning Books, Data Views, Macro's, Aggregation/Disaggregation functionality.
- Utilized Realignment Program in Demand Planning, Release Profiles and Structures, Release forecast from DP to SNP, Created demand planning background jobs and Process Chains, Demand Planning Alerts.
- SNP Deployment, TLB and Advanced Safety Stock Planning.
- Developed and updated business process and validation documentation required to support requirements definition, configuration, test plan creation, test execution (unit, Integration, User Acceptance Testing), work instructions and end user training.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Lead the SCM (APO) 3.1 to 5.0 upgrade.
- Implemented new functionality for CVC creation, parallel processing in background jobs and helped eliminate problems that were inherent in 3.1 with large data sets.
- Designed and implemented regular data backups so that system can be recovered with minimal downtime if there are any issues.
- Trained supply chain planners on APO Demand Planning processes.
- Modeled SNC/ICH (Supply Network Collaboration/Inventory Control Hub) for Inventory visibility across Supply Chain and Contract Manufacturing.
- Responsible for As Is Process Analysis, To Be Process Design, Business Case development for MM - Materials Management and SCM/APO implementation.
- Defined and documented the functional requirements and developed ‘gap analysis’ documents as part of the application design process.
- Implemented APO Demand Planning for Sales and Operations Planning.
- Designed the interfaces to AS/400 and R/3 systems, master data transfer from R/3 using CIF, created macro’s, test scripts, user and design documentation.
- Developed master data setup and maintenance process.
- Designed Master Planning Object Structure, Planning areas, Planning Books, data views, macros, forecast profiles and Info cubes for Demand Planning.
- Conducted workshops for data analysis and algorithm model selection for planners and business users.
- Configured Core Interface for interfacing Master data/Transactional data between ECC and APO systems.
- Configured CIF with optimal settings to perform Periodic data transfer for Master data and Business Transactional events for Transactional data; Setup Publication and settings to optimize transactional data transfer between APO and ECC system.
- Setup the SDP Alert Monitor Framework for both Database and Dynamic Alerts.
- Developed BW Queries for reporting
- Developed workflows to backup the data to BW environments. Organized super user training along with solution documentation.
- Implemented MM-Materials Management where several tasks are automated with interfaces.
- Configured Organization structure for new companies/plants, Procure to pay process.
- Simplified Standard Cost update process.
- Worked with EDI team to automate data flow for Inbound/Outbound deliveries, Inventory balancing, Physical Inventory, etc.
- Implemented Production Planning, Materials Management (Purchasing, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management) and Quality Management at Canada and Mexico locations.
- Configured Organization structure for new companies/plants, movement types, pricing schema, Purchase order release procedure with classification.
- Responsible for data conversions for Materials, Vendors and Planning data.
- Responsible for leading the corporation's development, deployment, and enhancement efforts for the SAP SCM/APO system.
- Designed Budgeting, Demand Forecasting (using Statistical Forecasting techniques as well as Custom rules), Monthly / Weekly Seihan Planning using APO Demand Planning module and SNP.
- Designed the interfaces from R/3 and external systems, master data transfer from R/3 using CIF, created macro’s, test scripts, user and design documentation.
- Involved in prototyping, configuration, unit and integration testing, documentation, user training, reporting, defining and realizing interfaces and enhancement, data conversions, and data loads.
- Implemented PP - Production Planning (Flexible planning), MM - Materials Management (Purchasing and Inventory Management).
- Responsible for Master Data Management and conversion effort.
- Enhanced Material Master with custom fields required for business.
- Used BADI concepts to simplify material master maintenance.
- Implemented Workflow for Purchase requisitions with integration to Lotus Notes and Enterprise Portals.
- Implemented Batch Management for Sales Reservations utilizing SAP standard batch management functionality that provides the ability to create product reservations at customer and material level. Helped convert Non-batch managed products to batch managed using the conversion tools from SAP.
Consultant - APO 5.0 implementation
- Prototyped APO Demand Management and Supply Network Planning (SNP) functionality for planning and manufacturing organization.
- Assisted in PP-PI and QM functionality configuration and implementation.
Consultant - QM SAP ECC Implementation
- Implemented In process Inspection with SPC, QM Notifications and Quality Certificates.
- Enhanced QM functionality each of these areas to meet business requirements.
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
Consultant - QM SAP R/3 4.7 Implementation
- Implemented Failure Investigation process in QM Notifications.
- Enhanced QM functionality to create FI notifications directly from Service Notifications using the Action Box /function modules.