- Over all 7+ years of comprehensive ABAP/4 programming experience in HR/HCM, FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, BW/BI, HANA, MDM, and PRA modules on SAP R/3 versions 4.6c, 4.7 and ECC 6.0.
- Skilled SAP ABAP/4 Systems Analyst with extensive experience in Application Development, Configurations, Implementation and Production Support for various modules.
- Good understanding of different business processes like HTR, OTC, PTP.
- Extensive experience in Reports (Classical, Interactive, ALV), Interfaces (Presentation/Application, ALE/IDOC, BAPI), Conversions (BDC/Call Transaction, Direct Input, LSMW), Enhancements (User exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework), Forms (SAP Script, Smart Forms, Smart Styles, Adobe Forms), Adhoc Query, Dialogue Programming, Data Dictionary (Z - table, Views, Search Help, Locks), Workflow, Webdynpro.
- HR ABAP experience includes the following areas: PA, PD, OM, BN, TM, PY, ECM, Travel Management. Good Understanding of Payroll process and PCL Cluster Reporting and custom Infotypes (PM01). System configuration skillset includes HCM (OM, PA, BN, TM, PY).
- Payroll experience include working with Wage Types, Payroll processing, Deductions, Cumulations, Benefits & Time Integration, Taxes, Schema and Custom Rules, Garnishment, Tax-Reporter, Off-cycle payroll, FI Integration, 3rd Party remittance, Check printing and ACH file generation, and year end reporting (W2).
- FICO experience includes General Ledger (Leading/Non Leading), Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assets, AUC, Cost Centers, Cost Elements, Activity Type, Internal Orders, Controlling and Profitability Analysis, Integrated with SD, MM and HCM.
- HANA experience includes working with the attribute, analytical, calculation views, procedures, Delivery Unit, import/exports. Load/replicate data using SLT and BODS from SAP and NON-SAP sources.
- BI/BW experience includes working with info-object, info-providers, DSO, info cubes, info packages, process chains, data sources, open hubs. Knowledge and experience in loading data from excel file and ECC using standard data sources and custom extractors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to adapt any environment. Positive work attitude and self-motivated to work independently as well as in team. Familiar with client/server and relational database management systems.
- Worked in all aspects of software engineering, SDLC (Business Requirements, Technical Architecture, Design Specification, Development, Deployment, Production support and Upgrade). Created test plans and documented test results for end-to-end response times.
ERP: SAP R/3 Version 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 6.0 (EHP 4, EHP 7).
MODULE: HR/HCM, FICO, MM, SD, PP, BW/BI.
RDBMS: MS Access, Oracle 8x, Oracle 9x, DB2. HANA
LANGUAGES: ABAP, OOPS, SQL.
CONFIGURATION: SAP BW/BI, SAP HCM (OM, PA, BN, TM, PY), SAP FICO (GL, AP, AR, ASSETS, CC, CE, INTERNAL ORDER, PROFIT CENTER, COPA, PRODUCT COSTING)
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP ABAP Developer
- Involved in a day-to-day production support tickets and worked in sharing work effort between onsite, offshore and remote consultants.
- Developed an E2E 4R and DC’s Lead time report which retrieves data from MARA, KNA1, ZSD DELV and text tables like (MAKT, T005T, T141T, TSVNT, and T179T).
- Implemented OSS Note 1872170 (Estimating HANA memory sizing) for SAP HANA Migration.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Data Migration Lead
- Created functional and technical design document for the following modules: OM, PA, TM, PY, and BN. Setup OM ranges and custom relationships for the Confidential -LI project and configured Union pay structure for the population of 2500 strong. Setup features like ABKRS, LGMST, SCHKZ, etc.
- Created various LSMW’s and developed BDC programs in the OM, PA, BN and TM module which includes IT1000 (Objects), IT1001 (Relationships), IT1007 (Vacancy), IT1008 (Account Assignment), IT1013 (Employee Grouping), IT1005 (Direct Salary / Plan Compensation), MINI Master (IT0000, IT0001, IT0002), IT0006 (Address), IT0017 (Travel Privileges), IT0019 (Monitoring of Task), IT0022 (), IT0035 ( Corporate Instructions), IT0185 (Personnel ID), IT0377 (Miscellaneous Plans), IT2001 (Absence), IT2002 (Attendance), IT2006 (Absence Quota), IT2007 (Attendance Quota), IT9130 (Seniority / Service), IT0161 (IRS Limits), and IT2003 (Substitution).
- Involved with the creation of translation tables which include field mapping of master data between Source (National Grid) to Target ( Confidential ) system.
- Developed various outbound XI interfaces which include: Tower Watson Employment Changes, Tower Watson Earning and Hours, Tower Watson Personal Indicative, and Tower Watson Salary Rate.
- Created test scripts, end user documentation and knowledge transfer. Involved with the positive, negative, unit acceptance, integration and parallel testing for the entire project.
- Involve with the data loads during cutover before going live with payroll.
Confidential, Eagan, MN
SAP ABAP Consultant
- Involved in a day-to-day production support tickets and worked in sharing work effort between onsite and off-shore coordinator.
- Added Excel button download functionality to Webdynpro application - OneSource to SAP Transfer pricing -- dashboard change.
- Worked on activating the standard business content Info Cube 0SD C01 Customer and 0SD C03 Sales Overview. Created several Queries using BEX Analyzer, as per user requirements.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
SAP ABAP Developer
- Analyzed the performance of various programs like ZGEZE132 using tools such as SQL Trace (ST05) and Runtime Analysis (SE30) to improve the performance.
- FM ZDL E04013 LABELS LW to print alternate shipping label with Roll/Skid/Pallet label and added alternate shipping label to ZLABEL IND field.
- Enhanced ZMMR02284 FSPOINQUIRY to not print prices when PO Item ‘Print Price Indicator’ field is blank.
- Created technical specification and developed Monthly Xpedx Statements Transmission Control ( ZARI02709) interface.
- Enhance GL interface to display proper bapi error messages on the output screen when creating / changing the existing cost centers.
- Enhance GL interface by removing the radio-button from the radio-button group and all of its associated code from the program and created a new check-box which must be checked to upload the file in the database.
- Enhance a custom report by adding a new check-box parameter selection to delimit the cost centers which were obsolete. This report fetches the cost center and if the check-box is selected, it confirms through the dialog-box and makes the cost center delimitation based on the selection screen specified dates.
- Enhance ZME03206 INFOREC MAINT by adding a new confirmation control key (EINE-BSTAE) to the selection screen.
- Created technical specs documentation and developed inbound conversion program to Update Info record conformation control key ZME04997 using call transaction method .
- Sent data to the system using the ALE/IDOC type (HRMD A) by creating RFC destination, distribution model, partner profiles, ports and populated segments with data from Infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0006, 0007, 0008 and 0009.
- Enhance multiple custom reports to run on ECC6 which were previously running on Main Frame System.
- Developed a custom interface to downloaded employee master and benefits data into a tab-delimited file. The data was extracted from the following info-types: 0000, 0001, 0006, 0007, 0008, 0167, 0168 and 0171 to be sent to the Benefits provider.
- Developed a Hiring Action BDC program to load action (IT0000), Organization assignment (IT0001), Personal data (IT0002), Family dependent (IT0021), Address (IT0006), Residence Tax area (IT0207), Work Area Tax (IT0208), Withholding Info W4/W5 (IT0210), Planned working time (IT0007), Basic Pay (IT0008), and Bank details (IT0009).
- Created a Custom Bonus Upload Interface for Bonus Payouts through IT0267.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
SAP ABAP Developer
- Contractor Monitoring Report was designed to monitor projected end dates of contractors.
- Created a report to determine all current vacancies within a given organization structure.
- Develop an hourly gross payroll register report to meet the client layout specification for payroll results.
- Created interface to send employee salary and benefits information (401K plan, pension, etc) to third party.
- Develop call transaction program to load employee remuneration and leave compensation.
- Develop BDC programs to change and upload master infotypes (0014, 0015 and 0027) using PA30.
- Used LSMW to load data into SAP from legacy system in Vendor Master, and Customer Master.
- Developed ALV report to display detailed information on a fixed asset using BAPI FIXEDASSET GETDETAIL.
- Display GL Account long text instead of short text in T-FB03 using enhancement framework.
- Add additional fields in FBL5N (Customer line item report) using BADI.
- Created technical specification, design and developed interactive ALV AR/AP CDN Aging with Multiple Criteria using OOPS ALV factory method. Tables involved: BSID, BSAD, BSIK, BSAK, BSIS, KNA1, KNB1, LFA1, LFB1, SKA1, SKB1 T8JVT, BKPF, and COAS.
- Developed a Report Program for Stock details in various storage locations, which displays material number, material group, material description, quantity and plant based on selection screen fields, material number and plant number.
- Created Report to display a list of Purchase Requisition with details such as MRP Controller, Release Date, and Unit of Measure, among others.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP HCM Developer
- Involved with the blueprinting, designing, development, unit testing and go live support of HCM modules which include reports, conversion and interfaces.
- Created technical specs documentation and developed Company Wide Headcount ALV Report to display current employees (onshore/offshore) by geographical location.
- Created technical specs documentation and developed Department Headcount Interactive Report to display positions, organizations, employee and their manager.
- Developed a Salary analysis report that displays the job, position and salary data for a given personnel sub area or a given range of employees.
- Developed a program that deletes IT0105 subtypes data except subtype username (0001).
- Developed a BDC program to load organization reassignment through (PA40).
- Developed LSMW programs to upload IT0006, IT0007, IT0014, IT0015, and IT0041 through (PA30).
- Developed a BDC program to terminate employees using call transaction (PA40).
Confidential, Kirkland, WA
SAP ABAP Developer
- Developed a report to display all the deliveries for a given date range along with the total weight of each delivery and an average weight to each ship-to.
- Generated a Report to list out Sales Status by Material Group for a specified period, which displays Gross Sales, Profit, Current Stock, Cost of goods, Stock on Hand and other related information.
- Uploaded Customer Master Data from a text file present on application server using BDC Session Method. Tables that are being updated for Customer master are KNA1, KNB1 etc.
- Credit Settlement Report - Drill-down report to list all payment card transactions by document number, item amount, document sub-total, payment card type, card number, entry mode, cost center, bus area, loc name, merchant id, auth number, cardholder name and terminal id.
- Created an ALV report that lists the development of basic pay of employees over a period of time and their date of next increase.
- Developed a report to display Personnel Work Schedule (IT0007) and attendance status (IT2002) for each employee.
- Used LSMW for transferring the Vendor master data using the SAP transaction code 'XK01'. The program read the flat file stored in application server into SAP database tables
- Developed outbound file, report to send out deferred Company Bonus calculated based on wage types stored in Infotypes 0267, 0169 and data from Payroll clusters.
- BDC programs for changing and uploading master Infotypes: Personal Actions (0000), Addresses (0006), Additional payments (0015), Cost Distribution (0027) using PA30, PA40.
- Sent data to the system using the IDOC type (HRMD A) by creating RFC destination, distribution model, partner profiles, port etc and populated with data from Infotypes 0002, 0006 and 0024.
- Created / Enhanced Custom Infotypes for PA using transaction code PM01 to meet client’s requirement.
- Enhanced User Exit MBCF0002 to include the Material Description when a Goods receipt is entered with to a Purchase Order using function module EXIT SAPMM07M 001.
- Modified SAPScripts for Delivery notes (RVDELNOTE), Invoices (RVINVOICE01) according to customer needs.
- Modified a SAPScript HR BEN CONF with (HRBEN0015) for Benefits (enrollment/confirmation).