10+years Program Manager/Architect experience including Global SAP Program Manager/Project Manager experience Upgrades and installations in 4.6c, 4.7, 5.0 and 6.0Ehp 3 thru 8 Scm, Hcm, Fi/Co, Ppm, Eam Bi, Bo, Hana, Mdm, Sd, Crm Workday, Maximo, S4 Finance, Ariba, EH&S and Retail, Auto, IM&C, A&D and Public Sector.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Program Manager,SAP Architect
- Program Manager for the upgrade of SAP modules from IS/U 4.7 to 6.0 ECC, CR&B, Apo, Sd,/Idoc, Ilm, Fi/Co With Pra/Jva, Bi/Bw, Bo, Ppm, Mdm, Otc, Bpc Scm, Ocm, Pm, Wm, Bpc, Epm, APO/IBP, CRM, GRC, ATP, SRM & CLM Supervised the PMO SAP ERP Architect for planning and application development.
- Program Manager for the installation of Hybris E - Commerce Biller Direct SAP Mobile with SAP MWM, Workday, POS CR&B, DM, FERC, EH&S and REFX
- Program Manager for the implementation on Kronos and Change Management.
- HCM which was composed of WFM, ECM, PA/PM, OM. TM, CE, T&E and CATS
- Program Manager for the new installation of SAP Netweaver 7.0 with Portal
- Program Manager for the new installation of SAP CRM for call center CCS with BCM
- Architect/Program Manager for the Smart Grid with SAP AMI for distribution and smart metering for wholesale and retail customers with pre-pay option.
- Program Manager for the implementation of PSE’s SCADA and Cisco’s Sonet.
- E-recruitment, E-procurement, Success Factors, MES, PPM, MD, /MDG, ESS, MSS
- Program Manager/Architect for the implementation of Maximo
- Utilized IBM Cognos for BI/BW Management
- Converted database with over 10 terabytes from legacy to SAP including data cleansing and ETL
- Implemented PTC PLM and Pro Engineer.
- Upgraded to Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Converted existing HR and Payroll to Workday.
- Utilized SAP PS, PPM and Microsoft Project for project planning and control
- Used Solution Manager for the depository of all documents, material
- Used Open Text and Kofax VRS for image processing for FI/CO (AP & AR) &SCM.
- Installed Seeburger Integration software for EDI.
- Used Solutions Manager 7.0, ALM and MRS 400, SM for SAP implementation.
- Program Manager for release/configuration /post go live management
- Controlled project budgets totaling over 8 million dollars.
- Managed 35-40 people including 4 project managers.
- Liaison between department directors and CIO
Confidential, Wadsworth, TX
Program Manager, PPM, SAP Architect
- Program Manager for the new installation of SAP 6.0 ECC - Ehc3/4- replacing the Oracle Forms and PeopleSoftwith HR,LMS, SRM, Ariba, ATP, CRM, FICO SCM, MDM/MDG, BI, OTC, BPC 7.5, OCM, BW, APO/IBP, S&OP, PMPPM, EAM with Utopia MDG for EAM
- Program Manager for complete green field conversion of a legacy file system to SAP ERP including extraction, cleansing, conversion, validation, archiving, testing and Cutover using ILM, Change Management and SAP legacy conversion tools architect and project manager for the implementation of SAP FI/CO.
- Program Manager for implementation of SAP EH&S with WWI to Meet the ridged requirements of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission on safety and health Program Manager for the development of Smart Grid technology.
- Established and managed a new PMO
- Implemented Workday for HCM with Success Factors.
- Architect for the installation of SAP E-Sourcing and Sybase SAP Mobility With Hybris E-commerce, Ariba, SNC, CIF and EDI Utilized Agile methodology, PS, SAP MRS 700, RPM, PPM 5.0 and Sol Man 7.0
- Implemented IDS Scheer ARIS and IBM Telelogic Doors for business modeling.
- Upgrade of hardware and infrastructure to a 20 terabyte system using ITIL v3. Changed operating platform from IBM DB2 to Oracle 9i
- Utilized SAP Center of Excellence best practices and Success Factors goal management and performance management with SAP ALM
- Responsible for the development and control of the budget of 130 million dollars.
- Program Manager for the Eng. Dept. Intergraph, SAP PLM, DMS implementation
- Responsible for the development of the manpower requirements of a 96 people staff.
- Reported to the owner’s executive committee which were the key stakeholders.
- Confidential (Owned by NRG Energy the major stockholder of STP)
- Updated IS/U 4.6c to 6.0 including HCM, LMS FI/CO, GRC, SD, MDM, ATP BI, BOBJ, BW, PS, CRM, CR&B, IDEX, DM, FICA, CLM, SCM, SNC, APO/IBP, OTC, S&OP, Ariba, Sabrix,OCM and Hybris E-commerce.
- Architect/ Program Mgr. for the development of SAP AMI with SAP Labs for pre-pay metering.
- Program Manager for the implementation of PSE Scada and Cisco Sonet
- Implemented SAP IDEX for intercompany transactions
- Installed PS, BPC, WFM, GRC, FERC, EH&S, PPM 5.0 and MRS 700
- CCS (CR&B) was developed as a one off module for a non-regulated utility.
Confidential, Palatine, IL
Program Manager,SAP Architect
- Led team through development and delivery of sap technical roadmaps that facilitated management understanding of sap future business impacts
- Delivered quality assurance through SAP architecture reviews of proposed solutions for major process improvements project, resulting in lower cost complexity
- Gathered requirements and developed ERP architecture methods and artifacts, including continuous improvement cycle and current accurate sap knowledge base, increasing success rate of future sap development
- Implement Data Warehouse solutions and managed the day to day activities of the BI team. Reporting on the commercial impact of any BI projects and using data to identify areas of service improvements.
- Worked closely with other team managers to deliver single framework solutions to a company's Business Intelligence needs.
Confidential, Ridgeland, MS
- Assigned to the PMO as project manager supervisor.
- Program Manager for negotiations with the State of Mississippi for the contract (RFP) to provide cellular phone service to state employees including emergency response and the
- Implementation of the Wireless Priority System (WPS).
- Program Manager for the upgrade of Oracle to SOA Suite 11g.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP FI/CO with Sabrix, PM, BPC, FICA SD pricing, VC, PPM,BI and BODS, and BOBJ with Crystal Reports, Success Factors and SSM
- Utilized TCO analysis and modeling for pricing of phones and services.
- Integrated BPM Systems POS and Inventory Management with SAP,
- Program Manager for the development of the B2B website using J2EE and Netweaver Portal Implemented Hybris for the E-commerce B2B & B2C.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP E-Sourcing and SAP Mobility with SAP FMCG.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP CRM, TPM, PTC PLM Windchill POS DM/ IS Retail
- Program Manager for the installation of HP- Mercury Business Process Testing.
- Program Manager for installation of SAP OCM, OTC, SD (with Vistex add on) and CR&B with IDEX to replace Convergys/Atlys billing and sales orders.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP HR with Payroll, TM, ECM, OM, ESS
- MSS and WFM.
- Program Manager for installation of SAP SCM 6.0, WM/EWM, SRM, ATP, IM, IV
- EBP, CLM, EH&S with WWI, Success Factors DMS and LE.
- Program Manager for the installation of Netweaver 7.0 with portal and BO
- Program Manager for release/configuration/ post go live management
- Program Manager for 18 million dollar upgrade of switch gear and backend operations.
- Implemented Agile CMMI for process improvement.
- Implemented COTS for routine applications
- Used Sabrix tax software.
- Co-ordinated schedule planning with outside contractors and offshore team (Infosys).
- Supervised project team from 22 to 26 people in a PMO.
- Used Primavera 5.0, Portfolio Manager and Teamplay for project and portfolio management
- Used SAP PS and Solution Manager 4.0 for the SAP portion of the project.
- Controlled project budgets and timelines.
Confidential, Waterloo, IA
- Senior Program Manager for South America Business Unit (Engineering and IT) for NPD (new product development)
- Managed 17-20 people on project team
- Utilized SAP IS - Auto and IM&C, PTC Pro E, PLM and Pro Mfg.
- Financial analysis of all assigned projects.
- Implemented corporate business plan for increasing market share.
- Project Manager for the upgrade of SAP FI/CO in Brazil including taxation.
- Planned and implemented market strategy move of production from Germany and US to Brazil and responsibility for strategic sourcing.
- Stationed in Brazil (Porto Alegre and Horizontina for 3 to 4 months at a time Travelled to Rosario, Argentina and Torreon Mexico for implementation)
- Developed the goal hierarchy and the IT product hierarchy for all 3 countries.
- The Budget for this project was 96 million dollars.
- Lead Project Manager for the installation of SAP CRM with Leasing for sales and call center automation.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP Business Suite 4.7 including APO, SCM, SRM, GATP, SPP/SPM, BI/BW, ATP, WM, MM, BPC, PLM, MES, GTS VC, Sabrix and PM
- Project Manager for the implementation of SAP IS - A&D for mfg and sales of equipment to the DOD.
- Negotiated contracts with outside vendors and suppliers.
- Used Microsoft Project Manager for project management.
- Used Six Sigma and PMBOK for project management and agile software for life cycle.
- Travelled to Europe, Japan and South America to implement the project. Controlled cost of the project.
Confidential, Aurora, IL
- Senior Program Manager for new product introduction (NPI/NPD) of medium sized wheel loaders for China from design thru production including the Financial, IT Plan (implementation, validation and testing), Marketing Plan, CRM with Leasing, Engineering Plan and Production Plan. This included the development of the goal hierarchy and developing the IT hierarchy blueprint.
- The budget for this project was 155 million.
- Managed 30-35 people on the project team
- Program Manager for the upgrade of SAP A&D module for sales to DOD.
- Responsible for all project planning and implementation concerning medium wheel loaders including responsibility for all strategic sourcing.
- Program Manager for the installation of SAP including: APO, PLM, HR, DBM, GRC, SRM, S&OP, MM, PM, WM, PPM, SD, SCM, SCN, GTS, GATP, FI/CO BPC, OTC, IPPE, MES, ATP, SPP/SPM, MI&I, MRS, RE, BI/BW, BOBJ,VC and MM. FI/CO upgrade in Brazil including local taxation.
- Program Manager for the Eng. Dept. PTC Pro - E, PLM, DMS and SAP IPPE
- Program Manager for the conversion of binary legacy files in SAP utilizing LSMW.
- Supervised the release/configuration/post go live team
- Planned and implemented the business plan lifecycle using Agile.
- Used SAP ASAP methodology and SAP IS Auto and IM&C.
- Utilized Agile CMMI for process improvement and PTC Windchill for PLM.
- Project Manager for the implementation of Maximo for the South America units
- Installed Seeburger Integration software for EDI, OTC and PTP and Work Day for HR
- Lead Project Manager for the installation of Compuware QA Center suite of products for validation and testing.
- Used Primavera P3 and 4.0-E/C, PS and Teamplay software for project planning and scheduling.
- Utilized six sigma standards for project management.
Confidential, Decatur, IL
- Project Manager for installation of SAP WM, IM, MES, DBM, IV and I-2
- Project Manager for the original development of the SPP (SPM) Module which SAP adopted after development.
- Project Manager for the implementation of Pro E replacing Unigraghics
- Project Manager for the implementation
Confidential, Oshkosh, WI
- Senior Project Manager in Engineering Department for new product introduction NPID.
- Senior Project Manager for the moving of production from Oshkosh, WI to Osasco, Brazil
- Utilized SAP IS - Auto
- Managed multiple projects using MS Project.
- Financial analysis of all projects using TCO analysis and modeling.
- Responsible for updating and standardizing drawings.
- Worked with the design dept to implement changes using Pro-E.
- Replaced IBM CADAM with PTC Pro E
- Scheduled new engineering and design assignments.
- Used Primavera P3 and MS Project to manage projects.