SAP Professional with 18 + years combined experience in the Pharmaceutical, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Wholesale Distribution Industries. Experienced in full life cycle development of business applications ranging from SAP 3.1 through ECC 6.0. Skilled in blending the perspectives and objectives of multiple business groups into a single solution while working within the constraints of aggressive time - lines and project budgets. A hands-on individual who is comfortable getting into the details of complex business processes in order to build a robust solution that meets business requirements and best practices.
Key Business Process: Materials Management and Supporting Master Data
Design & Configuration: Inventory Management, Purchasing, Logistics Invoice Verification, Accounts Payable, Account Determination, & Logistics Execution
Interface & Design: Master Data: Vendor Master, Purchasing Info Records, Source Lists, Material Master, Bill of Material
Finance (FI/CO): Sales & Distribution (SD)
Warehouse Management (SAP WM & External): Quality Management (QM)
Reporting: ABAP Custom Reports
Business Warehouse (BW/BI): Working Knowledge:
Solution Manager - Service Desk: Transport Management
Versions: ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, 4.6 & 3.1
IT Senior Manager
- Design solution for custom make to order products
- Design process for vendor 3PL inventory direct shipments to customer (HDS owned inventory)
- Use of project systems for property improvement business
- Participate in design of customer consignment solution
SAP Inventory Management Solution Architect
- Responsible for inventory and warehouse management configuration and testing for physical inventory.
- Documented IM and WM transactions and trained warehouse and finance personnel
- Participated in successful execution of complete physical inventory
- Completed configuration required to implement standard SAP subcontracting process
- Implemented programming changed required to allow batch managed material dropped shipped to the subcontractor to be received as unrestricted
- Documented and trained transactions required including: purchase requisition / purchase order with drop ship to subcontractor, subcontract purchase requisition and purchase order, delivery to subcontractor from company’s stock, subsequent adjustment process, and transaction for viewing material provided to vendor stock
- Project to implement the clinical trials function into SAP. Project encompassed many processes, including bills of material, process orders, materials management (purchasing, material master including serialization, inventory and warehouse processes) and sales order and returns process including deliveries
- Configuration included new process order types, new plant and storage locations, stock transport order, WM storage types / section / storage section search.
- Create and execute testing of all processes.
- Document and train end users for all processes
- Use of Documentum for change control process. Review and approval of change controls and supporting documents for other team members and consultants.
- Assist various departments with SAP transaction issues including purchasing, requisition, process order, accounts payable, finance, and warehouse transactions.
- Configuration changes as required including, material master, storage location, vendor master, payment terms, account assignment category, product hierarchy, unit of measure, rounding profiles, and route determination
- Completion of functional specifications for programming changes
Confidential, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Senior SAP Specialist
- Defined, planned, configured, tested, documented, implemented and trained system changes for Purchasing and Accounts Payable departments.
- Hands-on participant in change control process including creating and presenting of change control documentation to Change Advisory Board, defining user acceptance and regression testing requirements, and writing and executing test protocols.
- Responsibilities included writing functional specifications and reviewing technical specifications for all customizations and custom report programs.
- Provided assistance to the Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and Finance departments to resolve master data issues and define master data procedures.
- Investigated product costing issues related to master data issues. Reviewed all security requests for purchasing and accounts payable transactions for SOD and SOX compliance and wrote and executed validation tests.
- Provided support for the requisition and approval process using classification and workflow.
- Participated on several project teams responsible for the conversion of material master, vendor master, purchasing, and accounts payable data from SAP to Oracle.
- Completed the optimization of invoice processing and other accounts payable functions to increase the efficiency of the department and insure compliance with best practices. Tasks included
- Documentation of the as is and to be processes
- Supervision of two consultants to complete the implementation of down payment processing, 1099 processing (in SAP), and clean up of Vertex and SAP master data to streamline processing of invoices with tax issues.
- Completed regression and validation testing of various purchasing, accoungs payable and inventory management processes.
Confidential, Mahwah NJ
Senior SAP Configuration Analyst
- Provided support and enhancement of the SAP ECC 5.0 purchasing, inventory management and accounts payable modules.
- Created and presented change control documentation to Change Advisory Board.
- Configuration responsibilities included purchase order and requisition processing for MRO, inventory, stock transport orders and subcontract orders, purchase requisition release processing (classification with workflow), vendor master, plants, storage locations, material master, material movements, split valuation and batch processing.
- Supported the direct ship sales order process, third party sales order process, and the interface to third party warehouse management system.
- Provided for purchase requisition, requisition release, and direct / third party sales order processing.
- Created functional specifications for customizations and custom reports.
- Prior to implementation of ECC 5.0 system, provided the same areas of support and enhancement for the 3.1I and 4.6C systems concurrently.
- Designed and configured purchasing processes (inventory, MRO, and intercompany stock transport), inventory management processes (plants, storage locations, movement types, batch processing with classification), and logistics invoice verification process using goods receipt based invoice verification.
- Designed material master and vendor master conversion process.
- Participated in blueprint, technical design, Realization and cutover phases. Prepared and conducted workshops for purchasing, inventory management and related master data processes. Completed the blueprint documentation, reviewed with and obtained signoff by business units.
- Managed the configurations tasks for the logistics team including, factory calendars, purchasing organizations, plants, storage locations, purchase requisition release with classification, purchasing documents, purchase order conditions and output messages, and custom movement types. Designed a custom workflow for the purchase requisition release process.
- Executed unit, system, and user acceptance testing for purchasing, inventory management, and direct / third party sales order processing. Designed and executed the automated conversions for vendor and material master data. Participated in the design, execution and reconciliation of the inventory conversion. Responsible for the supervision of the MM consultants for the ECC 5.0 project and support of the 3.1 and 4.6 systems during the project.
- Participated in the blueprint phase for purchasing, inventory management, accounts payable and warehouse management. Team Lead for the PTP team responsible for creation of business process procedures, estimating and tracking tasks, preparing status reports for project management, creation and execution of test scripts, creation of documentation and delivery of . The PTP team consisted of three employees and three consultants. The PTP team was responsible for the configuration of inventory management, purchasing, and accounts payable modules. Configuration task included purchasing orgs, plants, storage locations, custom movement types, mm account determination, purchasing documents, purchase order conditions, purchase order output, purchase requisition release processing with classification, vendor master and material master. The team was responsible for the functional specifications for interfaces, conversions, and customizations including custom reports). Interfaces were required between SAP and the AS400 warehouse management system and the 3.1 SAP system. Conversions included vendor and material data and inventory balances from legacy systems.
Confidential, Nutley, NJ
SAP Business Analyst
- Provided support and enhancement for SAP purchasing and accounts payable modules, custom delegation of authority process and custom web based requisition front end.
- Attended daily change control meetings to review all configuration and development changes including OSS notes to be applied.
- Challenged changes which could have a negative integration impact. Completed validated documentation of changes to be implemented.
- Completed discovery testing and configuration changes for purchasing and accounts payable modules.
- Completed the verification of master data after the system upgrade.
- Completed updates to implementation papers, functional specifications, configuration documentation, transaction scripts, and validated test cases as required by system changes.
- Team lead for the development of a custom delegation of authority table to be integrated with the SAP requisition release strategies (with classification) and a custom workflow process. Team lead responsible for the design specifications, development and testing of a customized Web base purchase requisition application.