- Possess 7+ years’ SAP FICO/ Simple Finance (SFin) consultation experience and comprehensive understanding of the entire scope of SAP implementation. This includes significant overseas experience consists of two end - to-end implementations in SAP ECC 6.0, EHP 6 and 7 with SFin with Hana, 1503/1610 On-Premise edition with 2 rollout projects and multiple support projects.
- Extensively worked on SAP HANA Modeller (HANA Design studio), Designing Schemas, and Creating Packages, Attribute View, Analytical View, Calculation view, Analytic Privileges, Stored Procedures, CE functions and a model consisting of replicated SAP tables.
- Solid understanding of HANA functional architecture/Infrastructure.
- Strong expertise in SAP HANA Data Provisioning/Replication techniques like SLT, SAP BODS 4.0/4.1 and Direct extractor connection (DXC)
- Developed user- material on all Application Components of IHC, cash management module and inall areas of SAP FICO to train Business users.
- Extensive experience in SAP FI integrations with other modules in particular MM, SD, AM.
- Experience in mentoring FICO/financial team members Onsite, Offshore and at Shared Services locations.
- Deep knowledge of Financial and Accounting processes, SOX compliance requirements, and US GAAP and IFRS
- FI: Corporate Finance Management, Treasury and Risk Management, New General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Asset Management, Special Ledger, Investment Management, Travel Management and IPM.
- CO: Cost Centre Accounting, Cost Element Accounting, Internal Order, Product Costing, Profit Center Accounting, and Profitability Analysis.
- Extensive experience of SAP BW/ BI components like HANA in-memory optimized Info Cubes, DSO's, Info Objects, MultiProviders, Data Source, Info Sets, Virtual Providers, SPO Hierarchies, Start/End/Transfer Routines, Open Hubs, Transformations, IDocs, and User Exits
SAP Project Life Cycle Deploying SAP Solutions Consulting, Communication and Client Facing US Taxation with Sweet and beverage tax Vertex Accelerator, Implementation and Integration Estimations and On time Quality Delivery Internal/External Stakeholder Coordination Project Management Methodologies Supplier Financing (Revers factoring) Swift Payment/Testing/Configuration/Support/Maintenance/Enhancements
ADD-ON TOOL KNOWLEDGE:
- VERTEX O series -8
- HPQC Testing centre
- Service Manager 7/9.
- Solution Manager
- EMC Captiva Scanning tool and Tungsten Invoicing add-on.
- Producer Test recorder tool.
- Rev Track
- Ariba P2P add-on
PROJECT BASED CAREER HISTORY:
SAP/BI Hana Consultant
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Vertex upgrade from O-series 6 to Vertex O-series 8, functionally owned the SAP change with process for sales and distribution.
- Vertex Accelerator plus implementation for US, which help to reduce risk of reconciliation and system dependency with external tax rule update.
- US and Canada Taxation with complex scenarios like Reseller, Military and other Federal sales and procurement process.
- Beverage tax implementation for Vertex O-series 8 for Sales for Confidential Waters, Starbucks and wide range of frozen product. Which helped client to cut 12 FTE overhead cost from tax department.
- Exemption implementation for Confidential Customer groups like Reseller, Military and Federal customers. Which will be a huge reduction of manual work like reconciliation.
Sr. SAP FICO Consultant
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
- Solution Delivery - SAP HANA database migration for SAP BW 7.3, migrated from ORACLE to SAP HANA database throughout the Army LMP landscape. Utilizing the SAP HANA Migration Cookbook, Infocubes were compressed, a large table reduction process was executed before each system migration. After each system migration to SAP HANA all ETL process Chains were executed and large samples for reports were tested. Prior to going live, an SAP HANA Database revision was applied to support full system fall over. This SAP HANA migration was completed in 6 months.
- Modernization Sustainment - SAP HANA HDB Revision upgrade to 85.01, large column table reduction in SAP HANA and regular BW ETL monitoring, including enhancement and maintenance of all BW objects as required.
SAP Finance Consultant
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Setting up physical Inventory parameters for cycle counting method.
- Providing post go-live support in addition to executing tasks related to the subsequent releases.
- Developing functional specifications for Uploading programs for Material Master, Vendor Master,Purchase and BOM's .
- Migration of data from Classic GL to New GL through different phases of migration cockpit.
- Configuring G/L area settings, G/L master data and cross-Company Code Transactions, with multiple currencies and Open Item Clearing.
- Providing SME support to developers and business users on analytics reports regarding SAP FICO.
- business users on business processes like applying Lockbox, Payment Run and recurring entries for Periodic Transactions.
- Analysis of workflow issues regarding payments to vendors, troubleshooting workflow process and item discrepancy.
- Sustaining workflow from creation of Sales Order To Delivery and Billing in the SD module including Order-to-Cash and Procure to Pay as well as account determinations in FI from MM and SD
- Configuring payment terms for vendors, Vendor Master Records, Automatic Payment Programs and payment Orders For Vendors.
SAP FICO - Team Lead
Confidential, Marysville, OH
- Leading a team in Level 2 and Level 1 support and responsible for Team KPI’s, with team size 48.
- Collaborate and handled different stakeholder, client from different geographical locations.
- New Business requirement Planning, Budgeting and resourcing.
- KPI control with different tools like SharePoint, MS and Power BI.
- Involved on Service agreement preparation and validation of financial clause from TechM
- Active team member for transformation from ticket based billing system to manage billing system for Confidential project.
Confidential, Austin, TX
SAP FICO/BI Consultant
- Leading design workshops with Business Process Owners and Users to define new requirements.
- Defining Chart of Accounts, Account Group, Fiscal Year Variants, Screen Variants for Document entry.
- Developing and testing of functional specs for RICEF objects
- Documenting Test Scenarios for Unit Testing, Functional Integration Testing and RegressionTesting .
- End user and documentation of user manuals, material.
- Configuring touch points and MD for integration of SAP WM module with MM, SD and PP Modules.
- Preparing data for Migration including MD and import using LSMW workbench.
- Creating account groups based on control required and defining usage of Vendor Partner functions.
- Configuring new Document types and Number ranges for Purchase requisition, RFQ's and Purchase orders.
- Analysis and Closing down delinquent FI and MM documents for Year End and validating Down-Payment requests.
- Strictly following SOX rules for the Support Phase
- Definining Financial Statement Versions (FSV) for Balances Sheet and P & L Account.
- Uploading Primary and Secondary Cost Elements, Cost Center hierarchy, CC Groups and Cost Centers.