- Highly motivated in learning and implementing SAP BW/BI technologies and SAP technologies in general.
- Transferred to BW Analysts team from being SAP Portal Architect and in less than 3 years became BW Architect.
- 10 years configuring/integrating/customizing SAP software
- 20 years in Information Systems
- 5 years in Software Development
- ANSI SQL
- SAP BPC
- MS Access
- MS Powerpoint
- SAP ECC
- SAP CRM
- SAP BW
- SAP Portal
- SAP NW WAS ABAP
- NW WAS JAVA
- MS SQL Server
- SAP BW ETL
- SAP BW Modeling
- SAP BW Performance & Administration
- SAP Security & BW Security
- Business Objects Analysis for Office
- Business Objects Web Intelligence
- SAP Workflow
- SAP BW APD & Data Mining
- SAP Functional Areas
- BPC 7.0/10
Senior Application Analyst
- On major and minor projects involving BW ETL, BW modeling, and reporting on BW on HANA and BW on Oracle systems:
- Created/reviewed functional specs with the business.
- Created/reviewed technical specs for development.
- Developed/reviewed BW code, and test plans on major and minor projects involving BW ETL, BW modeling, and reporting on BW on HANA and BW on Oracle systems
- Optimized performance of BW ETL and BW modeling on BW on HANA and BW on Oracle systems
- Supported end users by troubleshooting data issues on BW on HANA and BW on Oracle systems
- Developed and tested corrections to BW ETL and modeling issues on BW on HANA and BW on Oracle systems
- Troubleshot and corrected BEx Queries, BEx Analyzer, Business Objects Analysis for Office
- Developed transport checking program to change help manage the transport of BW objects
- Established changed management procedures for BW development
- Developed and supported Business Object Web Intelligence reports
SAP BW Architect
- Responsible for SAP BW Performance & Architecture and Integration with SAP and non - SAP systems.
- SAP BPC implementation manager - customize BPC import process using ABAP BADI programming
- Developed Web Dynpro Applications to display long text reporting for BW
- Lead Analyst upgrading from BW 7.0 to BW 7.01, and from BW 7.0 to BW 7.3, and from BW 7.3 to 7.31
- Searched SAP Service Marketplace for SAP Notes on SAP program defects and recommend worked with to implement notes
- Submitted OSS Messages to fix problems on SAP software
SAP BW Analyst
- Developed/Implemented from BI Content: InfoObjects, DSOs, InfoCubes, MultiProviders, and Infosets SAP BW ETL
- Developed/Implemented from BI Content: Transformations, Update Rules, and Transfer Rules, and Datasources - including using custom ABAP coding for Expert Routines for transformations
- Developed/Enhanced Datasources residing in: SAP BW, SAP ERP, SAP CRM, Microsoft SQL server, CSV Files, and Web Services - using CMOD and custom ABAP coding to create new and modify ERP and CRM data extraction.
- Developed using ABAP new BW process types to be used in BW process chains to prevent overlapping of process chain runs.
- Developed using ABAP Objects/Badis custom Jump To types for BEx Go To reports
- Interfaced SAP Portal with SAP BW
SAP Portal Architect
- Responsible for Confidential ’s SAP Portal System performance and architecture as well as the integration of the SAP Portal System with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Created SSO from SAP Portal to SAP BW, ERP, and CRM web applications.
- Developed/Configured SAP Portal Roles/Worksets/iViews for SAP ERP and CRM systems.
- Team Lead in developing/configuring data migration programs from Siebel CRM software to SAP CRM 4.0 and ERP 4.7 using LSMW, BDC, SQL Server, and custom ABAP programming - imported Materials, Sales Orders, Customers, Problems & Solutions, Installed Based data.
- Developed Workflow for SAP CRM and ERP systems including custom ABAP coding
- Configured Portal UWL to work with SAP CRM and ERP Workflow using Java Coding
SAP Security Analyst
- Managed SAP security for SAP Portal, CRM, ERP, and BW systems.
- Managed SAP software licensing for CRM and ERP systems.
SAP EP Basis
- Installed/Upgraded/Configured SAP Portal 5.0/6.0/2004/2004 s systems.
- Linked SAP Portal to MS Active Directory and SAP ERP, CRM, and BW systems.
Siebel Migration Specialist
- Responsible for migration of CRM and ERP data from Confidential acquisitions to Confidential ’s Siebel System specifically Confidential, Infrasoft, and Haested.
- Responsible for maintenance/configuration/upgrade of Confidential ’ CRM system - ONYX Software including the Microsoft SQL Server it ran on - customization of ONYX system through SQL programming
- Responsible for maintenance/configuration/upgrade of Confidential ’ ERP system - Epicore including the Microsoft SQL Server it ran on.
- Created MS Access query/reports linked to MS SQL Server systems for ONYX CRM and Epicore ERP system.
- Manage five colleagues in computer setup/configuration.
- Manage upgrade of Nortel Phone system.
- Negotiated telecom services for phone/internet connectivity.
- Developed steel structure analysis software - AutoSTEEL - programmed in Fortran/x86 assembly language.
- Migrated EDA’s piping analysis software (AutoPIPE) to use Phar Lap’s dos extender - programed in Fortran and x86 assembly language.