- Over 7+ years of experience in IT field as a SAP - FICO Functional Consultant.
- Strong working experience in configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, AA), PS, New GL, Cash Management, Bank, Travel Expenses, Treasury, CO ( CCA, IO,PCA and COPA)
- Extensive experience in full life cycle (FLC) Implementations, Support, rollout, and development, up gradation, interfaces, integrations, workflow, and Migration.
- Worked with various fields like Health Care, Automobile, Process Technologies, Retail plus.
- Worked on ASAP methods of project preparation to identify business objectives to integrate industries, AS IS, to-be process, blueprint of the company requirements, realization of the configuration or proof of concept, final preparation of testing, interfaces, conversions, reporting,, and the go live and support. Strong understanding of SAP Methodology.
- Reporting tools like Report Painter, Report Writer and BI.
- Rich integration knowledge of SAP FI/CO with Materials Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Production & Planning and Sale & Distribution (SD) modules.
- Experience in Blueprint, Configuration, Unit, Stress, Volume, Regression, User Acceptance and Integration Testing,, Documentation and Production support.
- Special emphasis on Data Migration specifications with BDC, Legacy System Migration workbench (LSMW) for data uploads for various SAP Projects.
- Good knowledge in ABAP debugging techniques to work with user-exits and cross applications
- Good knowledge in ALV, ALE, EDI, IDOC’s, BAPI’s, and Cross Applications,
- Active member in conducting the team meetings, Customer feedback meetings & self-assimilation programs. Knowledge in WRICEF, Worked in RTR, P2P, OTC, PTR (plan to report) projects.
- Good understanding for SAP BW.
Skills: General Ledger (G/L), New GL, Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Fixed Assets (FA or AA) Cost Element Accounting,, Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit Center Accounting (EC-PCA), and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) , WBS, Budget, Planning / Forecasting, BI Reporting, Capital Asset / AUCs /Expense LSMW, ABAP Query, Report Writer and Report Painter , ASAP, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Scrum and Agile , MS OFFICE, MS VISIO and MS Project
FI Enterprise Structure: Chart of accounts, Fiscal year, Company code configuration, Business areas, Functional areas, Posting period, and Sales & use Tax General Ledger, New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Asset Accounting, CCA, IO, EBS.
Treasury: Lockbox Configuration, Lockbox Processing, House Banks, Defining Lockbox Accounts at House Banks, Defining Lockbox Parameters, Testing The Lockbox Functionality, Treasury Groupings, Bank Statement Processing, Posting Rules, Exchange Rates, Cash Journals, Mapping Bank Accounts to Gl Accounts, Processing Incoming Checks, Liquidity Forecast, In House Cash Management. Bank key terms, Partner type, Bank area, assign product type to bank area, define transaction type, Define clearing partner, SAP In House cash payment configuration, basic setting for payment process, posting data, accounts for clearing, payment method, Communication, routes, external payments, default setting for transaction type, define transaction type for automatic posting, payment order config, IHC collection configuration, account determination for external bank account, Internal payment, define transaction type, Payment request f-59, F111, F110
IO: Settlement of Internal order or Service Order cost to cost Centre, Settlement to GL account, Settlement or Internal order cost to Asset under construction, WBS, Fixed Asst.
Product costing: Product cost planning, maintain overhead cost elements, and define calculation base, O.H rates, credits, origin groups, O.H keys, Valuation variant, costing Variant, Material cost estimate with Qty structure.
Profitability Analysis: Configuring and customizing the operating concerns, Characteristics, Characteristic group, Hierarchy, Value Fields, Maintaining the Derivation Rules and Valuation, assign costing keys to Characteristics, CO-PA Planning, Planning frame work, Flow of actual values, Assign value fields to line item screens, activate transfer of incoming sales order, transfer of billing documents, Assign qty files to value fields, Maintain PA transfer structure for direct posting Fi/MM,, Activating, Reporting, and Transports.
Profit Centre accounting (PCA): Configuring and Customizing the basic settings, Profit Centre Hierarchy, Assignments, CO-objects to Profit Centres, Distribution and Assessment of Costs, planning and Development of Reports.
Travel Expenses: Define statutory reports, define characteristics for statutory trip types, create expense types for individual receipts, wage type for interfaces, Assignment of wage types to symbolic accounts, assign symbolic accounts to expense accounts, Running the trips and executing the posting run PRFI, Transfer postings PRRW
SAP FICO Consultant
- Provide Financial Leadership in the Order to Cash area.
- Design and Implement Lockbox solution with automatic deduction management defined per customer.
- EBS mapping and configuration for Bank integration.
- Collection Management using FSCM Tools with enhanced Collection Metrics and Reporting.
- Customized solutions for automatic generation of Dispute and Dispute resolution.
- Web based portal for Receivables Management using Biller Direct, with direct remittance and open items review access for customers.
- Development of Reports for Collection Metrics and Periodic Treasury Functions in BI and ABAP platforms.
- Travel to Client locations in and outside US for user, Go-Live Support and hyper-care during the
- Weeks after Go-Live.
- Periodic Reporting to Project Management on Targets v/s s
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, FSCM
SAP FICO Consultant
- Responsible for business analysis and designing FI-AA modules for global company codes in North America, Europe and Asia. Delivered blueprint documents-BPPs, FDs and, WRICEF objects.
- Designed the FI modules such as AP, AR, Fixed asset with all the client specific business scenarios for Procure to Pay, Order to cash.
- Worked on Workshop Demonstrations for clients with PowerPoint Presentations
- Worked on LIV, outgoing payments with Automatic payment program, incoming payments with lockbox, aging reports.
- Worked on multiple country specific Charts of depreciation for Europe, North America, Brazil.
- Designed Asset related processes such as Acquisitions, transfers, retirements.
- Worked on Resource related asset acquisition and deployment process for the client’s storage management services.
- Worked on Custom depreciation keys and local GAAP reporting requirements.
- Worked on Custom Depreciation keys for Spain and UK, Enhancement of Asset master data with additional tabs having custom fields.
- Worked on various functional specifications for custom asset transfer processes and reporting requirements and also developed functional specifications for BI reports.
- Worked on Sales/Purchase tax integration with vertex and configured Extended Withholding tax
- Worked on designing the Inbound Interfaces to SAP from AP and AR third party systems for invoices using middle-ware PI.
- Worked on designing the Outbound interfaces to third party systems with reconciliation files
- Worked on Outbound interfaces from SAP to JP Morgan chase bank for payment info.
- Worked on IDOCS such as INVOICE RECEIPT03 and ACC DOCUMENT03 for transfer of data between SAP and 3 rd. party systems.
- Worked on designing the interface to park the inbound AP invoices in SAP using BAPI.
- Worked on the interface from SAP and legacy to JP Morgan Chase bank for outbound payment information (GFF format) and inbound interface to SAP for bank reconciliation with BAI format.
- Worked on Electronic bank statement inbound to SAP and FI-SD and MM integration points.
- Worked on GL and AP open item conversion.
- Designed the Conversion procedures and strategies to convert the FI and CO objects from legacy to SAP.
- Co-ordinate the Onsite and Offshore development activities for the conversion activities.
- Conversion of Chart of accounts, GL Balances (18 months data), Fixed Assets, Cost centres, Profit centres, Projects, WBS elements, Network Activities, Fixed asset balances, and Project (AUC) balances using LSMW and Custom programs.
- Worked on BI reports and data transfer from ECC to BW and BPC
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, FI-AA modules, BPPs, FDs and, WRICEF, AP, AR, GAAP, LSMW, IDOCS
SAP FICO Consultant
- Remain responsible for successful implementation of SAP Roll Out project (Preparation to Go live stage)
- Worked as a point of contact with Fresenius Net care Germany for smooth completion of SAP implementation
- Helped in defining business processes as per SAP architecture i.e. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report.
- Remained involved in requirement gathering process and offered input for functional Design of FICO developments
- Worked with concerned depts. in preparation of Master data of customers, vendors, prices, GL, Assets, and Stock etc. as per SAP System design.
- Worked on foreign currency exchange, conversion, translation and multi-currency,
- Worked with IT dept. for establishment of secure LAN environment to access SAP servers in Sydney.
- Prepare team members to positively grasp the new System Change as all depts. Who are using ERP system first time?
- Defined new SOP’s regarding collection of Data from customers, distributors and Vendors. Developed Word forms to collect master data with unique features.
- Successfully performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for FICO, SD and MM modules involving concerned depts. And prepared Test Scripts.
- Performed its line support activities to deal with Users queries .Issues regarding System Configuration were forwarded to Fresenius Net care via ITAP portal.
- Created customer/vendor/Asset master records In SAP Financials; created tolerance limits as per business requirement for over payments and under payments, reason codes in customer Accounts, interest calculation and payment terms as per customer’s needs, and payment advices.
- Set up House banks and lockbox.
- European Single Market and VAT Processing.
- Responsible for Creation of Internal Orders and cost centres at initial stage.
- Performed Month end closing activities to guide end users.
- Maintained condition records for SD and MM modules regarding pricing, Taxes, Duties, Discounts etc.
- Regularly evaluated user performance and suggested changes in processes to enhance use of SAP.
- Properly maintained knowledge database, user manuals and tutorial videos and handed over to concerned dept. for future .
Environment: UAT, FICO, SD and MM modules, SD and MM
SAP FICO Consultant
- Customised the SAP system based on business blueprint, created IMG notes for each configuration piece and every modification made to it.
- Developed reports as per client requirements using report writer for Overhead Management showing internal orders as regards Commitments, Overall plan value against the orders, the actual and the remaining balance being actually calculated through the report.
- Preparation of program specifications as per field mapping templates and
- Creation of test data
- Creation of recordings of transactions for facilitating development and testing
- Testing of programs developed for data migration.
- Preparation of test scripts for integration testing
- Phase wise Integration testing
- Incorporating changes based on outcome of integration testing
- Update functional specifications with any modifications
- Maintenance of IMG notes
- End user documentation for custom reports or new/enhanced functionality
- Analysis and resolution of issues
- Issue Tracking
- Project Closure with summary and details of all post go live issues with their resolution
- Configure fixed assets, chart of depreciation, assets classes, depreciation areas, number ranges, screen layout rules and account determinations and depreciation keys
- In cost element accounting create primary and secondary cost elements, cost element groups, cost element attributes
- Configure the settings in G/L area, such as creating G/L master data, cross-company code transactions, and open item clearing.
- Configure GL transactions for business processes such as fast-entry screens, posting, parking, reversals and month end closings
- Credit Management settings - Key areas being Credit Control Areas, Risk Categories
- Strong functional and configuration skills across SAP’s key finance modules, with strong integration skills across supply chain modules, particularly MM, WM, PP and SD.
Environment: SAP ECC, MM, WM, PP and SD, IMG.
SAP FICO ANALYST
- Prepared FSV Financial Statement version, Manual Bank statement development
- Configured for Vendors subject to withholding tax, interest calculations on item \ balance interest calculation, number ranges for forms, interest on arrears, account balance calculation on account balances / line items
- Foreign currency valuation: Defined expense accounts, revenue accounts for realized exchange rate difference, exchange rate gains and losses and posted to separate accounts for individual currencies.
- Configured Dunning program, dunning levels, dunning areas and dunning forms for Co. code level. Configured payment terms for dunning, overdue interest calculations, down payments.
- Maintained Invoice receipt tolerance Limits, reductions in invoice, credit memos and evaluated receipt settlements (ERS)
- Configured the derivative structures and rule for characteristics. Defined both basic reports and form reports for the business units by profit centres to analyse the profit at customer and product levels.