- Have the ability to carry out programs under established policies.
- I have developed Problem solving, leadership, and communications skills from my experience.
- Efficient team player, having strong desire and capabilities to efficiently convert customers requirements into applications and middleware management, along with strong customer facing skills
- Experienced and knowledgeable information technology professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills, troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance.
- In - depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems.
- Skilled in providing customer and end-user help desk support.
- Easily identifies and resolves technical issues and concerns.
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
Skills: Installation, Configuration and Administration of WinNT 4.0 Server & WorkStation .
Programming Languages: FoxPro for Windows / Dos / Dbase III Plus/ HTML 3.2 .
Data Base Software: Microsoft Access, Act 4.0 .
CCNA 2. 0, MCP:
SAP Modules: Sales & Distribution (SD) Order Management & Pricing, SAP S4 Hana Simple Logistics (Proof of Concept), Microsoft Office, SQL, Linux
SAP Data Analyst
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a range of software, hardware and connectivity issues. Excel in asking probing questions and researching, analyzing and rectifying problems.
- Provides computer help desk support via telephone communications with end users and resolving POS issues.
- Performs diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documents help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintains equipment inventory lists.
- Assisting the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) in making a lively and helpful work setting, which is assigned in serving the best chicken ever at the fastest rate and with a smile.
- Responsible for making sure all Company rules and process are followed as regards to operations, customer service, cash managing, advertising, purchasing, human resources, health and safety, management, training as well as development helping train new group members and encourages them through regular communications, as well as planned acknowledgment efforts and preparing the draft product projections and financials which need to be reviewed by the RGM.
- Controlling floor management and department activity of Confidential /CS.
- Liaison with the Corporate Clients.
- Installation and Setting up of the Client Management System.
- Data Base, Web Site and Software Development & Support.
- System Procurement & other related issues.
- Hardware and Network Support & Trouble Shooting.
- Executed SAP SD configuration against the SAP global solution template in line with functional design and performed unit testing of the configured solution.
- Assisted with developing SAP SD training material for the business key users & conduct key user training.
- Ensure quality and best practices in the SAP SD functional domain by driving and adhering to the SAP global solution template, SAP standards, knowledge base & best practices
- Controlling floor management and department activity of customer services department.
- Monitoring in house sales, ensuring that quality service is being provided.
- Identification and rectification of the clients problems, grievances and maintenance of a chronological log of the same, dealing with the corporate clients.
- Personnel management to maintain proper decorum, professional attitude and high moral.
- Liaison between marketing, sales team and the clients, coordination with field supervisors in order to maintain optimum standards of technical / sales services, coordination with the accounts department. Preparation of Marketing Plans, analyzing of sales figures. identifying major areas for maximizing of sales. Introduction of new tariff packages for internet / fax service.
- Handling of Media Printed/Bill Board /Newspapers and etc. Organizing training programs, searching and identifying opportunities for expansion of business.
- Providing Solutions to different clients according to their requirements .
- Installation and Setting up of the Inventory Management System.
- Establishing sales target, devising and implementing marketing / media strategy.
- Managing inventory, product planning and placement (product line development / revision), co-coordinating strategy with the principals, sales forecast and establishing targets based on historical information, supervising to ensure profitable operations.
- Supervising the physical stock taking exercise on a periodic basis, display management, conducting comparative market research.
- Shift Planning, performance appraisals, attendance, training & development, cash / sales control.
- Negotiating with suppliers, investigating new sources.
- Coordinated with staff regarding relocation and transportation arrangements.
- Prepared documentation and coordinated transport of resources and materials.
- Marked and labeled freight; documented, verified, and inventoried cargo; and prepared and submitted report documentation.
- Maintained accurate records and managed office correspondence.
- Responsible for maximizing sales and profit, market research, supervising the office the day-to-day operation of the department.
- Planning and conducting training programs, handling and solving client s queries and complaints, traveling and representing the company at various business meetings.
- Identification of Potential Clients/Markets.