- More than 13 years of experience in variety of roles like SAP Lead Solution Architect, Portfolio Manager, OTC Subject Matter Expert and Module lead.
- Delivered global SAP engagements including Business Transformation, Implementations, Rollouts, AMS, Consulting projects.
- Proven ability to achieve results using superior analytical and leadership skills, self - starter and an organized professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Participated in all project phases including design (AS IS and TO BE), Business Blue print preparation, GAP analysis, change management, Configuration, developments, testing,, data conversion and go-live support.
- Involved with the cross modules MM/WM/PP for the integration process as well as advanced modules like EWM, APO and CRM.
- Experienced SD Process Design which includes OTC, Sales and Distribution activities, Delivery activities (Pre shipment and post shipment),Billing activities, Pricing, Credit Management, Transportation (Shipment & Shipment cost) and Route determination.
- Enhancement developments with using User exits and BAPI’s and worked on Interfaces like Weigh Bridge and Non SAP system.
- Special business transaction such as Material Determination, Free Goods Determination, Listing of Material and Condition Records, Exclusive and Inclusive Group Conditions.
- Extending master records through LSMW or BDC, for data conversion between two systems and clients generate through IDOC, ALE.
SAP S4 HANA Sales, SD/O2C, EWM, GTS, EDI, LE, WM, VISTEX.
Principal Consultant and Competency Lead for SAP S4HANA Sales
- Responsible for design, implementation, measurement and improvement of global ERP business processes within SAP
- Understand the business issues and data challenges of business units and plants using SAP
- Responsible for global coordination of business solution across ERP implementations
- Champions adoption of global process standardization within SAP
- Analyze and evaluate current process and systems, benchmark best practices and recommend improvement solutions
- Lead the scoping, development and management of business solution projects.
- Understand the emerging technology and upgrade features for each process and determine which should be prioritized and implemented
- Provides business solutions management feedback regarding customer satisfaction
- Analyze and offer recommendations to improve the use and execution of business systems applications.
- Assist management in identifying system weaknesses and recommend solutions.
- Serves as primary interface with plant business leaders for ERP using SAP.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with customers
- Documentation of current processes, data, and physical environment
- Evaluation of the efficiency and effectiveness of current processes, data, and the physical environment