Confidential, San Diego, CA
SAP Security Administrator
- Provide technical analysis for SAP systems in production and non - production environments across a variety of platforms including ECC / SAP ERP 6.0, SAP HANA, BW 7.4, Enterprise Portal, CRM 7.01, Solution Manager 7.2, GRC10.1.
- Develop profiles/roles with complex design restrictions. Review audit controls to ensure accuracy, relevance, and priority.
- Develop and implement security monitoring and reporting tools.
- Front-line support for production end-user defect resolution and monitoring of SAP application access and security violations
- Support the installation of the Business Warehouse (BW) access role/profiles.
- Work on upgrades for the ECC on HANA and BI on HANA/HANA BPC810 systems.
- Create SAP GUI scripts to maintain SAP Security.
- Assist users in troubleshooting and identifying authorization issues.
- Update Licensing for all SAP systems. Compiled Licensing reports for SAP.
- Provide support to the 4,000-member SAP-user community, as needed. and Knowledge Sharing in the team SAP Security concepts, and procedures.
Confidential, Chula Vista, CA
Sr. SAP Security Administrator
- Provided technical support relating to SAP security software - including NW2004S, ECC, BI 7.0, Enterprise Portal, APO, SRM, GTS, XI, Solution Manager, SAP GRC10.0, Personas
- Worked with information owners to collect security requirements for SAP systems access and protection.
- Configured security roles in SAP to meet unique business process requirements.
- Supported configuration/ development teams to develop appropriate security solutions.
- Wrote technical security requirements and recommends implementation tactics.
- Developed and implement tools for efficient security tasks using various resources including eCATT, Gui scripting, Winshuttle, QuickTest Profesional10. Develop and implement security change monitoring tools through ABAP Query and BAPI based custom transactions. Annual SAP license audit.
- Validated security group procedures and consult on IT security procedure development.
- Report potential security policy violations to IT Management and create and monitor for corrective actions. Review role and program change requests for completeness and recommend changes to improve overall SAP security. Reviews IT controls for completeness and reviews findings of IT controls audit process.
- Handle day to day security issues using trouble ticket processing. Troubleshoot SAP security issues with OSS Notes and apply OSS recommendations for issues.
- Create the standard job instructions for the team, and train junior SAP security administrators and SAP user administrators.
Confidential, Federal Way, WA
Sr. SAP Security Specialist
- Provide technical support relating to SAP security software - including NW2004S, ECC6, BI7.0, Enterprise portal7.0, SAP GRC/Virsa5.2, and LDAP.
- Build SAP security roles to implement Weyerhaeuser’s SAP security design.
- Operate procedures to audit the security structure and the assignment of security attributes to users.
- Maintain SAP Security related policies and procedures in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley initiatives.
- Operate processes used by projects to assign security roles to SAP users at new sites. Maintain automated processes for SAP user provisioning.
- Provide support for the various SAP products (70+ instances with 18000 End Users) on NetWeaver platform. Support includes system and role Architecture, account and role administration, and user interface management. 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Implemented automation for the end user termination and transfer procedures.
- SAP GUI upgrade/version management. Analyze SAP GUI issues.
- Familiar with project tools, such as CATT scripting, Quick Test, and help desk support application.
- Develop customize security reports with SAP Query Tool.
- Develop and building the Knowledge-base for SAP security team.
- Work effectively in a team environment, providing knowledge transfer as needed.
- Trouble shoot SAP security issues with OSS Notes and apply OSS recommendations for issues. Actively participating knowledge shares through various SAP user communities including ASUG.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
SAP Basis Administrator
- Work with other support teams on system, networking, software, and hardware planning. Integrate third party products with the SAP systems.
- Upgrade R/3 systems and perform upgrade related tasks. Apply SAP patches as required.
- Perform routine R/3 Basis administration activities including monitoring transports and print queue monitoring etc.
- Troubleshoot R/3, Oracle, Windows and UNIX system problems running SAP components. Plan and implement the copying and renaming an existing R/3 system. Update Disaster Recovery plans.
- Assist and consult SAP Security Id team for SAP Security for supporting accounts.
- Management of User Master Records entailed export / import for client copies.
- Perform all transports of change requests related to SAP security changes utilizing the TMS functionality.
- Set up scheduled and created variants for security related Basis jobs.
- Managed, documented and performed system configuration for system resource usage, security audit profiles, spool device security, password exceptions, and transport blocks.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
SAP Security Administrator
- Administers R3 security objects in version 3.1h & 4.5B and 4.6C.
- R3 user profiles auditing and update per Module Team Leads.
- Support and maintain OSS user Ids. Configuring R3 production application security using Profile Generator.
- Mass user profile update and changes using CATT scripts.
- Coordinate a Security Team for R3 version upgrades 4.5B to 4.6C
- Creates and maintains SAP authorizations, SAP profiles and SAP user Profiles.
- Performs 4000 End User Authorization administration support.
- Assists in defining and developing security policies and procedures.
- Validate current SAP security policies. And assisting the internal audit department. Assist module Team Leads with monthly reports on user’s access records.
- Complete the first Confidential DR Manual.
- Complete the step-by-step system recovery procedure books for SAP Basis team.
- Coordinate with business units to develop and maintain business continuity plans.
- Team leader for 3 successful annual Disaster Recovery Test Tours.
- Identified and proposed process improvement initiatives to guarantee recoverability of the IBM RS/6000 Servers.
- Reviewed current IBM & Arcus Data Security contracts.
- Updated TSM Administrator Manual & TSM Operator Manual to support the Disaster Recovery efforts.
TSM/ADSM Administrator & Disaster Recovery Coordinator
- Reviewed and implemented Management Classes, Tape & Copy Pools.
- Annual Disaster Recovery Practice Tour.
- Testing and Validating Backup & Recovery of Database plans.
- Validated current TSM policies, methods & procedures to guarantee recoverability of the TSM Server.
- Investigated and fixed all TSM Server & IBM 3494 Tape Library problems.
- Author TSM Administrator Manual & TSM Operator Manual.
SAP R/3 Operations Administrator
- Monitored, submitted and rescheduled Oracle/SAP database backups.
- Trained Operator on SAP Transport methods & procedures for all environments.
- Coordinated, tested, implemented, and documented the weekly operating system backup of all RS/6000 Servers.
- Identified, corrected and documented IBM RS/6000 Server's 8mm tape drive problems.
VAX & AIX System Operator
- VAX/VMS system monitor and backup.
- Create and update the Operation's manual including .
- Analyze, monitor the system including downtime reports.