- SAP security analyst with solid 7 years of work experience.
- Proficient in performing SAP role design, user administration, testing and documentation.
- Expertise working with various groups defining scope, gather business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet respective business needs.
- Analyze and resolve problems related to access and user administration.
- Administer and maintain security roles and profiles in SAP environment.
- SAP business process, user provisioning process and security maintenance process.
- SAP security design and implementation methodology.
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills.
SAP Security Analyst
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Documented SAP Security policies and guidelines for table access, naming conventions, program access, report access, ABAP development, custom authorization objects, etc.
- Provided production support in SAP security related daily activities related to user authorization issues and user account administration.
- Assisted users in troubleshooting and identifying authorization issues using SU53 and trace analysis.
- Performed unit test of the roles after role modifications, released the transports via SE10 and worked with Business Analysts in getting the roles tested in QA system before moving the roles to production system
- Analyzed the user buffers of users via SU56.
- Implemented Security Audit Logging for detailed event logging (SM19 and SM20)
- Compiled and delivered audit documentation and effectively completed security redesign for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), state, and corporate compliance.
- Developed and implemented security monitoring and reporting tools.
- Successfully implemented security roles and analysis authorizations for BI project.
- Experience in implementing security and controls on Fiori Artifacts, native HANA, and S/4 HANA.
- Responsible for designing and implementing business processes and controls clients SAP on - premise and Cloud environments, including SAP S/4 HANA, GRC, Identity Management.
- Experience in Implementing Success factors, Ariba, Concur and C4C Security and its integration with SAP Core - ECC S/4.
- Experience creating customize roles in HANA Database Developers, Modelers, Technical Administrators, Power and End Users.
- Created segregation of duties conflict matrix to ensure compliance to company standards, saving the team several hours in research time.
- Created composite roles to simplify management understanding of user access for yearly reviews.
- Worked on SAP GRC Access Control implementation project to install Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR), Compliant User Provisioning (CUP) and Superuser Privilege Management (SPM).
- Developed security for Business Objects (BOBJ) application and provided administrative support from within Central Management Console (CMC).
- Worked with all business areas to create Risk Analysis and Remediation (RAR) customized global rule set.
SAP User Access Management Administrator
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Utilized SAP security tools to debug security in the development, test and production.
- Designed and developed access database tools used to load HR driven security.
- Supported user administration for the production, development, and test environments.
- Trained SAP security administrators at remote sites for 24-7 worldwide support.
- Created SAP authorizations, user master records, table authorizations, authority checks, and customized BW Info objects and authorization objects for all clients.
- Analyzed trace fields and tracked missed authorizations for user access problems and inserted missing authorizations manually.
- Identified mitigation controls for all associated business risks and played key role in blueprint phase of the upgrade project.
- Performed configuration of user roles according to defined strategy documentation (included interaction with process teams, change management,, integration team, unit testing team, etc.)
- Created and maintained security test scripts in Solution Manager.
- Processed access requests by assigning SAP roles to user master records based on pre-defined job roles.
- Front-line support for production end-user defect resolution and monitoring of SAP application access and security violations.
- Provided and guidance to process teams and support personnel on SAP security policies and procedures.
- Assisted in compliance of security policies and procedures related to implementation efforts and security standards.
- Implemented solution for automation of SAP User administration using GRC 5.3 CUP. This included creating workflow to automate BPO approvals for role assignments and automating provisioning of user access in SAP. Configured CUP to be connected to the LDAP and SAP systems for authentication and retrieval of user information.
SAP Security Consultant
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Extensively worked on Authorization objects, field values & authorization profiles.
- Completely designed and implemented methodology for controlling end user access to plants, fund centers, cost centers, etc. using derived roles.
- Worked on Extensive customization of security solutions to match complex requirements.
- Worked along with the functional teams to set and resolve the authorization object level data and problems in various modules (SD, FI/CO, MM, and PS)
- Created CATT script for mass user creation, mass assignment of roles and user type to users for SAP Licensing issue using Transaction code SCAT, Performed mass transport of Roles
- Troubleshoot complex security/authorization related issues.
- Creating report variants, extensively worked with Profile Generator (PFCG), conducted workshops to drive Master/Single/Derived/Composite roles design. User Master Maintenance (SU01) - Creating Users, Changing/deleting User access, User lock/Unlock and password resets. Made extensive use of transaction codes identifying controls, generating access review reports and security reports using the transaction SUIM for user access, roles, profiles and authorizations, lock/unlock user in client etc.
- Designed and implemented role based security, based on SOD according to SOX compliance.
- Set up security roles and user accounts for over 5000 end Users for primary Go Live
- Developed methodology and programs for continuous reconciliation of End User Database and R/3 system. Continuously improved security configuration to reflect best practices and to prepare for system audits.
- Worked on new processes documentation for future