- A professional with practical experience and solid understanding of materials management and supply chain logistics, a team player as well as a team builder is seeking a position that will allow me to employ my talents and also demonstrate my ability to communicate effectively, challenge my abilities and allow room for growth in my field of expertise.
Confidential, Pineville, NC
IT/Production Control Senior Manager
- Led start - up of two fulfillment facilities and system implementations and support utilizing Manhattan Associates, PKMS 2007 and WMi 2011 on AS/400 platform. Recipient of Belk’s highest award; The Pinnacle Award in 2012 for the implementation of an 18 month project in under 6 months and under budget.
- Responsible for user administration and training, system testing, enhancements, interfaces and up-time of the WM system, RF systems, IP phones, hardware and network maintaining 99.99% uptime.
- Sharepoint administrator for two fulfillment centers.
- Leader in assisting belk.com to see 100% growth every year by keeping inventory accuracy at 99.9% by addressing possible process errors.
- Responsible for the Inventory Control team which included 130 employees in two states. Almost all of my associates with more than one year tenure were promoted to more responsible duties within the organization including leads, supervisors and assistant managers.
Confidential, Duncan, SC
SAP Business Systems Analyst
- Team member for 3PL implementation of WM/SD/IM/MM modules of SAP R/3 Enterprise for various customers in the order fulfillment life cycle of each business unit.
- Responsible for implementation of Sharepoint, and acted as Sharepoint administrator. .
- Responsible for post go-live systems support for SAP implementations.
- Responsible for project management and administration of World Link shipping system.
- Responsible for maintenance, enhancements, upgrades and support of the SAP system as well as the World Link software environment.
- Development of Business Processes Procedures and Business Process Description documentation.
- Responsible for training/documentation of help desk in supporting software for escalation of issues.
SAP/MDE Business Analyst
- SAP SD team member responsible for enhancements and modifications as well as project management to the SD module of SAP.
- Developing labeling solutions using Loftware Enterprise Barcoding software and custom SAP module Mobile Data Entry (MDE). Utilizing Idoc interfaces as well as Crossworlds, to pass label documents down to the printer specified in SAP.
- Writing functional specifications to allow for interface to the sales and distribution and the materials management module of SAP.
- Team member for the AIAG action items and documentation support.
- Author of the Delphi Automotive B10 Supplier Label Specification which acts as a cross-divisional receiving document supported by the AIAG.
- Project management between business units and ABAP developers for completion of projects as required using Microsoft Project.
SAP MM/WM/FI Consultant
- •SAP MM implementation Project Leader for Kyocera/Mita.
- •SAP ITS implementation for Service Resources utilizing the internet services functions (ITS) to allow customers review of tracked data.
- •Cognos implementation Consultant. Implementing and designing data-marts for such clients as GE Capital, Hunter Douglas, and American Standard. Analyzed reporting requirements and implemented Cognos technology. Assisted clients in creating solutions for financial reporting and budgeting applications. Trained clients in the use of the products, and managed installation process.
- •RDBMS include Oracle, Sybase, Informix and Microsoft SQL Server. Development of various data extractions, ETL, from SAP to allow for building of data-cubes for financial reporting.
SAP MM/WM/FI Specialist-Business Analyst/ABAP Programmer
- Team lead for implementation of warehouse management module of SAP R/3, resulting in increased visibility of material, lower downtime and better tracking of material for pre-manufacturing. Includes project design, development, configuration, RF implementation and support for project. Management of development by consultants. Trained trainers to teach users system support, maintenance, enhancements, and upgrades.
- Bar-coding and RF implementation throughout Confidential body shop on various projects resulting in less manual tracking of data utilizing Datapass data collection system and RF scanners.
- Team lead in implementation of advanced shipping notifications with EDI from global suppliers using both EDIFACT and ANSI standards. Includes, coordination of mapping from Gentran, development of ABAP/4 code, training of users to support system, and
- Team member for two upgrades to SAP R/3 including 4.6B with Automotive 1.0. Includes MM and AM modules as well as ALE, Idocs, and WM module.
- Developed processes and training manuals for physical logistics team support including radio frequency (RF) systems processes/manuals, receiving functionality processes/users guide, and other smaller enhancements to SAP allowing user understanding of complex subjects and overall cost savings to the company.