- Seven plus (7+) years of professional experience in the development and implementation of the business applications with extensive experience in BW7.3/BI7.0/BW 3.5 as a techno functional consultant.
- Have done 3 complete life cycles implementations of SAP BW/BI which dealt with Blue Print, Realization, Data Modeling, Data Extraction, Data Loading (Full / Delta Up-loads), Scheduling, Monitoring, BEx Analyzer, Query Designer, Web Applications Designer, Testing, Go Live & Production support, End user documentation.
- Expertise in working with Netweaver 2004s BI 7.0. Experience in working with Info Objects, Info Sources, Data Sources, PSA, InfoCubes (Multidimensional, BW Star schema), Multi Providers, Data Store Objects (DSO), Info Packages, Transformations (BI 7.0), (Update and Transfer rules up to BW 3.5), DTP – Data Transfer Process, Aggregates, Open Hub Service, Business content, Process chains.
- Experience in bringing Master Data and Transactional data from R/3 to BW.
- Evaluated statistical performance using BW Statistics and suggested recommendations to Basis support for optimization. Improved data load and query performance by doing Compression, creating Aggregates, Rollups, Partitioning, Indexes, and Data packet size.
- Proficient in writing ABAP User exits.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Extraction, Generic Extraction, Data Loading (Full /Delta Up-Load), Scheduling, Monitoring, Info-objects, Info-cubes, Info-Source, Hierarchies, Logical Information System, LO Cockpit, Multi-Cubes, Remote Cubes, DSO/ODS objects, Process Chains, BEx- Analyzer, BEx Query, Business Objects, BI Portal, Workbooks & Web reporting/ publishing.
- Expertise in working with BEx Analyzer in building Queries. Extensively created Calculated Key Figures, Restricted Key Figures, Formula Variables, Conditions, Exceptions, Aggregations, Cell editors, Customer Exit Variables and Structures for developing complex custom reports.
- Proficient in Business Objects tools – Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Live Office, Info View.
- Completely utilized various features in the Business Objects Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports such as Pre-defined Filters, Prompts, Cross-Tab, Hierarchies, Drill Down, Charts/ Graphs, Report layout/ format features etc.
- Developed Executive Dash Board using Web reports, Web items, Customized web templates using Web Application Designer (WAD), Report Designer and Query designer.
- Created Xcelsius2008 dashboards& Configured BO servers to support heavy data requirements of the client in Live Office 2008.
- Involved in performance tuning of reports that were running slowly and also applied at various levels like report level, Designer level and database level.
- Excellent Documentation, communication, verbal, and problem solving skills. Proficient skills to communicate effectively with Team members, developers, clients and end users in a diverse environment.
SAP ECC 6.0,R/3 4.7, R/3 4.6CETL Tools:
SAP BW 7.3,BI 7.0, BW 3.5/3.1C/3.0B/2.1C, SAP BO 4.0/3.1 XI
SD, FI/CO, COPA, HR, MM, PM, Closing Cockpit.Reporting: BEx Analyzer, BEx Reporting (BI 7.0/BW 3.5), Web Reporting, Business Objects XI 3.1 (BOBJ), Web Rich Client, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Ad-hoc reports, Desktop Intelligence, Info View, QAAWS, Live Office, Central Configuration Manager (CCM), CMC (Central Management Console), Dashboard manager, Xcelsius 2008.
Education: Bachelor of Technology
Confidential,Brentwood, TN July 2012- Till date
SAP BI/BOBJ Consultant
Confidential,is a diversified downstream energy company with operations in three primary business segments: petroleum refining, marketing & supply and convenience store retailing.
- Prepared Technical Design for Closing Cockpit, Plant Maintenance and activated SAP business content.
- Created DSO, Info Cubes based on the user requirement in Plant Maintenance.
- Provided training sessions to the business end user on BEx Query Designer.
- Created document on Report Financials with EHp3, EHp4 for SAP 6.0 to implement Simplified reporting.
- Attended Training sessions on BW7.3 which includes major benefits like reduced TCO and improved Efficiency.
- Extracted data from R/3 and monitored data loads and fixed any loading issues from time to time.
- Worked on creating Transformations and DTP process.
Environment: SAP R/3, SAP BW7.3, BI7.0, BEx, BO 4.0, Closing Cockpit, PM.
Confidential,Minneapolis, MN May 2011- June 2012
SAP BI/BOBJ Consultant
Confidential,is a retailing company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, behind Wal-Mart.
- Involved in all phases of the project life cycle implementation which includes requirements gathering, GAP analysis, design and architecture of the system, modeling, and development of BW backend objects, Reports, Workbooks, User Roles etc., Performance tuning for MM and SD modules.
- Prepared Business requirement documents (BRDs), Functional designs (FDs), DFDs, Technical design and specifications, Data validation, Testing Procedures, Data load procedures for go-live etc.
- Worked on Master Data, Data conversion, DSO, InfoCubes, and MultiProviders.
- Developed DSO to load SD Sales Order, Delivery note, billing document Data from Business Content delivered data sources.
- Good Experience in extractions from R/3 and ECC 6.0 systems, with upgrading the datasources from BW 3.5 to BW 7.0.
- Enhanced the Business Content data structures of Logistics Cockpit configuration and customization; Material classification configuration, update/transfer rules creation.
- Created Process chains in RSPC for automating job schedules for loading Master data (Texts, Attributes and Hierarchies) and transaction data for Materials and Customers.
- Expertise in Data source Enhancement, Generic Extractors, Data Loading (Full /Delta Up-Load), Scheduling, Monitoring, Process Chains, User Exits and Data Marts.
- Worked with open hub service to extract the data from BI (DSO, Infocube) to External Systems.
- Created queries using BEx reporting for Sales Lead report (sales prospect monitoring), and Daily billed reports (revenue monitoring).
- Extensively worked on query development and formatting techniques in BEx Query/Report Designer, BO/Dashboards, and Web Intelligent Infoview reporting.
- Created Aggregates on infocubes in order to generate reports and improve query performance.
- Extensively worked on generating Indexes for infocubes in Business Accelerator to improve the performance during the data loads.
- Involved extensively in defining flexible queries using Hierarchies, Filters, Variables, Exceptions, Restricted Key Figures and Calculated Key Figures in BEx Analyzer to facilitate data analysis in a summarized fashion to give detailed level of information.
- Worked on Information Broadcasting to provide the reports in EP as iViews and offline reports.
- Designed, Created, and implemented Universes, Interactive Analysis Reports, Web rich Client, Crystal Reports, and Dashboard designer Dashboards using best practices.
- Created User Profiles, Groups, Categories, Authorizations, and Authentications of Business Objects tool.
- Extensively worked with Web Rich Client of designing queries, using filters and prompts to restrict the data.
- Created Web Intelligence documents and published them to corporate documents using Infoview.
- The project involved development of reports using Business Objects and WEBI to cater Ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Created reports using Desktop Intelligence.
- Generated complex Dashboards using Live Office and Query as a web service as Datasources.
- Created different types of charts such as pie chart for easier analysis of the data by using xcelsius 2008.
- Generated complex Dashboards using the crystal Xcelsius.
- Documented project procedurals and solution manuals for the future references.
Environment: SAP BI7.0, BO 4.0, XI 3.1 (Web Intelligence (Infoview) / Desktop Intelligence /Webi Rich Client), SAP BI 7.0 BEx, MM, SD, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius 2008.
Confidential,Novato, CA Apr 2010 - May 2011
SAP BI/BOBJ CONSULTANT
Confidential,is a global financial services company, and according to revenue it is world’s 20th largest corporation. It provides personal and commercial property and casualty insurance products in the United States.
- Implemented Full life cycle implementation.
- Identified and activated SAP business content required for the Infocubes.
- Worked on FI-AR and FI-AP extractions from R/3 with enhancements made as required. In BI, activated available Business Content per BI data model (Infocubes, DSO objects, info sources, info objects etc.); Created custom Info Objects, Info Sources, DSO objects, InfoCubes, Multi-Providers and complex Transformations and DTPs.
- Worked extensively on FI-CO, SD, HR, and Warranty. Loaded the data from ECC to BI and used initialization with delta update and full update methods.
- Enhanced the Data sources based on the user requirement under SD and HR.
- Extracted the data from HR modules and uploaded the data into HR InfoCubes for 0PY_C02 Payroll data, 0PABN_C01 Benefits, Staffing Assignments 0HR_PA_OS_1 0HR_PA_CM_1, and 0PT_C01 Time and Labor Data and worked on transformations.
- Created Start routines and End routines in transformations to update characteristics and key figures in the InfoCubes to facilitate various reporting requirements.
- Created Process Chains to automate the loading process for master data (attributes, texts and hierarchies) and transactional data (with Delta loads).
- Extensively worked on query development and formatting techniques in BEx Query/Report Designer, BO/Dashboards, and BI Portal reporting.
- Extensively worked with queries, workbooks and created Adhoc queries in WAD.
- Used BEx Analyzer to Create Queries with Variables, Filters, Calculated Key Figures, Restricted Key Figures, Exceptions, Conditions with Charts and Worksheets to access data from BI/BW Data Targets to Generate Reports.
- Worked on Rollups and Partitioning to improve the query performance.
- Worked on performance tuning and troubleshooting of BI issues, connector issues and reporting errors.
- Defined BO Classes, Objects, in the Universe, defined Cardinalities, Contexts, Joins and Aliases and resolved loops in Universes using Table aliases and contexts.
- Used Business View Manager to create Business Elements, Business Views to use data in different sources and generated reports using Crystal Reports.
- Created detailed Crystal Reports using Formulae, Parameters and Grouping functionality.
- Provided training sessions to the business end user according to their requirements.
Environment: SAP R/3, SAP BI 7.0, Business Explorer (BEx), SD, HR, FI-CO, Business Objects XI 3.1, Crystal Reports.
Confidential,Phoenix, AZ Sep 2009 - Mar 2010
Role: SAP BI CONSULTANT
Confidential,is often called Freeport. It is largest producer of Gold and lowest cost of copper producer.
- Performed Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of standard/customized InfoCubes and DSO Objects for SD module.
- Worked extensively on DataWarehousing Workbench.
- Worked on Master Data, DSO objects, InfoCubes, and Remote Cubes.
- Done Generic extraction by Creating Views against the Database Tables and designed Three types of Infocubes which are daily and Monthly Granularity.
- Extracted data from R/3 & Files; monitored data loads and fixed any loading issues from time to time.
- Worked on Startroutines, End routines, update routines, and transfer routines and remaining Objects involved in the dataflow.
- Worked extensively with the Logistics Cockpit customization for extraction of Sales and Inventory data using transaction LBWE. Done Complex Reporting both on Sales and Inventory data individually and by combining the data into a Multi cube for Reporting on the combined data.
- Created/Scheduled InfoPackages and Process Chain for loading Master Data and Transaction Data and monitored the loads.
- Created info packages for full, initial & delta loads from R/3 & Files.
- Created BEX queries for Sales & purchasing infocubes & multi-providers; maintained Jump targets (RRI), Created Calculated key figures, restricted key figures, Conditions, exceptions.
- Created custom variables; Assigned workbooks to roles, Configured BEx Browser to organize the workbooks under roles in folders.
- Handled performance tuning of query response time by building aggregates and indexing on InfoCubes, InfoCube compression, worked on InfoSet queries.
- Created transport requests and transported the developed objects to the QA box and hence forth to the production system.
- Created documentation to facilitate the knowledge transfer during the go-live.
- Facilated demos to the business end user.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BI 7.0, Business Explorer (BEx), SD, MM, Business Objects XI 3.1, Crystal reports.
Confidential,Minnesota. Oct 2008 - Sep 2009
Role: SAP BI/BW Consultant
Confidential,is one of the largest check printers in the Unite States. It is the indispensible partner for the potential growth of small businesses and financial institutions.
- Involved as a key member of project team working through all phases of realization, go-live, rollout and post implementation support of SAP BW module
- Installed Standard and Modeled Custom InfoCubes, Info Objects, Info Sources, ODS, Multiproviders.
- Responsible for activating and customizing the Business Content Objects and Loading the data into ODS Object and InfoCubes. Loaded the required SAP Technical content in Business Warehouse.
- Configure and maintain Metadata Repository in the Administrative workbench for replication.
- Migrated DataSources from 3.x to 7.0. and modified the business content update and transfer rules to transformation rules.
- Creating Info Packages, event scheduling, monitor settings. Setting up procedure to extract FICO data from R/3 source system and Flat file extraction from legacy system.
- Designed and implemented data extraction from source systems that include generic extractions, business content extractors, and flat file extractions with Process Chains.
- Query and Extraction monitoring and performance tuning utilizing RSRT, ST03, ST06 and ST05 to determine query and extraction bottlenecks.
- Worked on Open Hub services to supply data to the external systems for analysis.
- Extensively worked on user exits RSAP0001 for master data enhancements.
- Developed, generated and processed query definitions with the BEx Query Designer. Designed the Layout of Web Templates and worked on precalculation of web templates to execute reports in the background and cache them.
- Worked on Business Explorer and Web Application Designer for integrating reports to web.
- Improved Query runtimes by using Partitions, aggregates and compression on BW tables.
- Extensively worked on Transports of BI objects using Transport connection in DataWarehouse workbench.
- Created some of the reports using Crystal reports.
- Used Crystal Reports for sales tracking and billing purposes.
- Worked on Go-Live support after implementing the project.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, SAP BW 3.5, SAP ECC 6.0, Business Explorer (BEx), SD, MM, FI-CO, Business Objects XI 3.1, Crystal reports.
Confidential,Pune,India July 2006 –Aug 2008
SAP BI/BW CONSULTANT
Confidential,is a part of Bajaj Group. It is a Motorized Vehicle producing company which makes and exports automobiles, scooters etc.,
- Implemented full life cycle implementation.
- Participated in the technical design, Modeling of BW, and the Upgrade. Activated and Enhanced Business Content for new Applications.
- Data extraction from R/3, Flat files into PSA and Data Targets. The Data loads for Master data and Transaction data.
- Created own Data Sources using Generic Data extraction for Master data and Transaction data Extraction using Transaction RSO2 . Created views against the R/3 Database tables and generated Data Sources which use Delta Queue for Delta extraction, When the existing Business Content is not satisfying user requirements.
- Logistics Cockpit Configuration and Customization for Sales Order Overview. Extracted Sales, Delivery and Billing Data into Sales Overview Custom Infocube after Staging data in the ODS Objects.
- Performed Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of standard/customized InfoCubes and ODS Objects for SD module.
- Created and maintained data sources at SAP OLTP source and extracted data into Infocubes after creating Transfer rules, Info sources (communication structure), Info packages, Update rules and Data Targets.
- Setup Flat file extraction for legacy data, Assigning Data Sources to the Info Source, defining Transfer Structure, and Metadata maintenance (manually) for the Info Source and source system. Configuring Metadata in the Administration Workbench for replication and Updating of Data Source from the source system
- Used BEX Analyzer, Query designer and BEX browser for creating Queries and Workbooks
- Created Various Query components Filters, Free Characteristics, Calculated and Restricted Key Figures, Exceptions and Conditions for Infocubes and Multi Cubes.
- Worked with Aggregates, Partitioning and Indexes for increasing the Query Performance.
- Created necessary documentation throughout the project implementation. Participated in the User Training for end users about the various features available in the reports.
Environment: SAP BW 3.5, SAP BI 7.0, SAP R/3, Business Explorer (BEx), SD.
Confidential,Hyderabad, India. May 2005 - June 2006
SAP BW CONSULTANT
Confidential,is a top most pharmaceutical company. It produces therapeutic products to cure and prevent diseases.
- Gathered business requirements, documented Technical Requirement Specification (TRS) and completed configuration activities.
- Translated business requirements into SAP functional and technical specifications.
- Creating and mapping source and target structures, loading transactional data and master data, setting up delta load using SAP Standard extraction.
- Created/Modified and activated transfer rules and maintained communication structure.
- Worked on administration workbench activating info objects, info sources and infocube.
- Data extraction from R/3 using and Oracle (Non SAP Systems) using DB Connect, also Flat file extraction.
- Extracted and loaded data from SAP R/3 into sales order infocube using data sources 2LIS_11_VAHDR, 2LIS_11_VAITM, 2LIS_11_VASCL and 2LIS_11_VASTH.
- Created a multiprovider on the sales overview and an ODS interface.
- Worked on remote cubes to support real time data. Extracting required data from the data source of PSA to ODS. Worked on ODS objects, ODS query, InfoCubes, accessing ODS objects.
- Extensively used Business Content, Predefined Reports, and analyses tools delivered with SAP BW.
- Created Variables, Restricted & Calculated Key Figures, Query Jump Targets (RRI) for the Queries.
- Defined Hierarchies and navigational attributes for the infocubes for improving the drill down capacity of reporting
- Designed and implemented reports for functional areas including SD and MM.
- Designed aggregates to improve query performance.
Environment: SAP BW 3.5,SAP R/3, Business Explorer (BEx), SD, MM
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes