Sap Sd Resume
Green Bay, WI
- Over all 10 years of domain experience and 7 years of extensive experience as a SAP SD Functional Consultant.
- Participated in two full cycle implementations of SAP SD using ASAP methodology.
- Experience in defining project scope, gap analysis, configuration, testing and deployment.
- Extensive experience in SAP SD configuration, customization and cross-functional integration with FI, MM, LE and WM modules. Experience in Procure to Pay (PTP) team activities.
- Hands-on experience with SD module (4.6C, 4.7, 5.0 and ECC 6.0) with emphasis on Customer Order Management, Order to Cash (OTC), Pricing, Billing, Shipping and Transportation process flows in Health Care, Pharmaceutical distribution, Consumer products, and Chemicals industry.
- Involved in documenting, training users and providing pre and post Go-Live support.
- Expertise on preparation and Analysis of Functional Requirement Specification. Hands on experience with SAP interfaces including EDI and IDOC.
- Expertise on Legacy system data migration, LSMW.
- Experience in Master Data Management module (MDM).
- Extensive experience in developing new reports, new transactions and tables and interfaces.
- Experience in Variant Configuration including variant class, class types, characteristics, Pricing conditions and Bill of Material (BOM).
- Experience of Down Payment, Service based Revenue Recognition.
- Expertise in configuration of Special Business processes like cross company selling, plants abroad, third party shipping, Order to cash (OTC), Credit memo and Debit memo, Organizational Units, Master data, Partner functions.
- Experience with standard analyses, selection versions, ABC Analysis, Comparing two key figures, Flexible Analyses in LO-LIS.
- Experience with Selecting, Routing BOM for Configurable Materials (Super BOM), and Defining Variant Classes.
- Experience with Maintaining Condition Records, Mass changes for rebate Agreements, Reprocessing Extracts, Free goods rebate, maintaining Rebate Profile, Posting Accruals, Settling Rebate Agreements, SPM functions maintenance.
- Excellent experience with IPC determining complex Pricing Conditions, Price Lists, Expiring currencies, maintaining Pricing Agreements in Contracts.
- Configured shipping point determination, route determination and proposing different routes as per weight group. Extensive experience with Information system in Transportation.
- Involved with team responsible for Pricing and Procurement of Consignment stock, settling consignment liabilities, transferring consignment stock.
- Hands on experience in configuring Sales/Delivery/Billing Document types, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Copy Control for various scenarios.
- Worked in Creditcardprocessingforpaymentprocessingand refunds.
- Hands-on configuration experience on Individual Purchase order, Third Party order, Stock Transfer Order (STO), Rush Order, Cash Order, Return and Consignment business process.
- Commendable leadership, interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work in both independent and team environments.
ERP systems : SAP R/3 (4.6C, 4.7, 5.0 and ECC 6.0) : SD, MM, FI, LE, QM, WM, ABAP/4
Programming Languages : ABAP, C, C++, SQL, VB 6.0, Java
Web Tools : HTML, DHTML, XML, JAVA Script, ASP, PHP
Operating Systems : MS DOS, Windows 95/98/NT/2000 Professional, MS XP
Databases : My-SQL, Oracle, MS Access
Report tools : Visio, Report Writer, Report Painter
Project Utilities : MS Project, ASAP, Access, Outlook, Office XP
Confidential,Green Bay, WI Nov 2011 - Present
SAP SD/LE Consultant
Client Profile: Confidential,is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services.
- Carried out a detailed design analysis by understanding the company\'s business requirements and business processes.
- Worked on route determination to calculate the transportation planning and the transit time for the Shipment, Route schedules & shipment documents with various leg classifications, stages and forwarding agents.
- Configured shipment costs processing by defining the shipment cost types, item categories and number ranges for shipment costs.
- Configured transportation planning, shipping points and Shipping point determination as per the storage locations and plants. Also, worked on defining transportation zones and document settings.
- Configuration of Shipping and Transportation activities - Processing Deliveries, Shipping Information & Analysis, Batch Splits, Transportation Planning and Scheduling, Route Determination - defining route, modes of transport, shipping types, routes and stages, transportation connection points, transportation groups and transportation zones.
- Worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing and Transportation.
- Worked with various goods movements of handling units like Good Issue, Goods receipt and other movements like reversals & general goods movements posting.
- Developed new condition records and maintained them for various condition types for different pricingprocedures as per Business requirements.
- Implemented complexpricingscenarios by adding new fields forpricingto fit all customer needs.
- Created test scenarios for unit testing and integration testing for routing processes and getting the sign-off after successful completion of testing.
- Involved in day-to-day support activity for order processing.
Confidential,Spencer, IN Jan 2011 – Oct 2011
SAP SD Consultant
Client Profile: Confidential,is worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer medical devices whose products are used in a wide range of interventional medical specialties.
- Studied and analyzed client’s business processes and mapped them into SAP.
- Supported survey of functional specifications for the SD, FI, MM and WM.
- Worked with as Lead for offshore team.
- Investigated integration issues in master data (MM/SD/FI/WM) within the SAP system, to document any existing gaps and to recommend potential solutions in order to close the gaps.
- Gathered business requirements and translated business requirements into functional and technical specifications for the programming team.
- Provided production support in SD module
- Handled tickets issued directly from the users on a day to day basis and gave on-site production support along with the team to fix quarter end issues
- Created new order types, invoice types, deliveries and order reason codes to meet with the growing business
- Configuration of industry specific order types with delivery and detailed routing for international exportation
- Used LSMW tool to transport legacy master data to relevant SAP tables.
- Interacted with ABAPers to develop functional specifications for master data transfer and user exit changes applicable during sales order processing like user exit SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.
- Maintained master data using MDM module.
- Worked with ABAP Debugging tool, ABAP Query and Smart Forms.
- Closely worked with technical team members for TD (technical document) creation, helping them with technical details related to table fields, user exits, Interfaces, BAPI’s and logic etc.
- Assisted in periodic data integrity checks.
- Provided specifications for data migration using ALE and other inbound and outbound transactions with EDI interface, provided enhancement requirements for the IDOCS according to the business requirements.
- Designed and configured organizational structures, Order to Cash (OTC), contract management, customer master, make to order processing, order fulfillment and some delivery processing.
- Analyzed, designed and configured Pricing procedures. Created new Condition Types and Access sequences and Tables, to accommodate the requirements of client. Configured condition exclusion for group to get best price.
- Configured SD Revenue Recognition, milestone billing plans, copy rules, billing blocks and billing types to support inbound & outbound transaction scenarios.
- Configured paymentcardsfunctionality e.g. validity periods and creditcard authorization horizons.
- Established and configured the tax determination.
- Developed process flow for PGI reversal.
- Configured and implemented Returns Order Management. Modified copy rule to have PO number copied from reference doc to return order.
- Developed a report to show Customer Partner Hierarchy.
- Prepared unit test scripts for Purchase orders, Goods Receipts, and Consignment settlement.
- Conducted Quality Assurance Tests and resolved integration issues.
- Documented configuration, process flows, and end-user manuals.
- Provided support and trained end users, application developers and dealers in the use of Master Data and master data tools and procedures.
Confidential,Wauwatosa, WI Mar 2010 – Jan 2011
SD/MM Functional Consultant
Client Profile: Confidential,is the largest manufacturer of small, air-cooled engines for outdoor power equipment, such as lawn mowers, pressure washers and generators.
- Worked in support team as a core member.
- Handling the day-to-day issues of the users and help to resolve the problems they face in doing the transactions.
- Investigated and worked on all the level 1 (critical) and level 2 Production support tickets within the SLA.
- Involved in preparation of the training manuals Responsible for changes to customization objects as per requirements.
- Support complex interfaces with legacy systems for allocation and manufacturing.
- Resolve OTC production issues
- Responsible for timely resolution of end users.
- Analyze bugs reported by user and provide solution.
- Provided Production Support for the Monitoring, Tracing and Re-Triggering of IDOCs.
- Issue related to configuration on any new developments.
- Handling Customization, Configuration and Enhancements related issues.
- Maintenance support includes solving the service request raised by the end user by providing effective solutions for business within the time frame agreed upon in the SLA.
- Created and maintained the Organizational entities.
- IntegratedVCwithSDfor selecting components & exploding the bill of materials in the sales order with the pricing pulled in for the components selected.
- VCobjects like the characteristics, class, config profile, dependencies, variant tables, variant functions, materials & Bill of Materials in the sequence
- Customizing Alternative Product selection, Material Determination, Material Listing/ Exclusion, Service Contracts, and Free Goods.
- Involved in preparation of Technical Specifications, review of Routines & User Exits, Preparing Training Material, and Documentation.
- Worked with ABAP programmers by writing Functional Specification for User Exits, Custom Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements and Forms.
- Responsible for the Monitoring the IDOC processing using the IDOC Monitoring tools.
- Developed and customized reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details.
- Interacting with the client.
- Interactions with cross Functional consultants.
- Developed a query to track Sales Order and Invoices with incorrect quantity conversion.
- Designed and developed output forms for packing list, Transport request.
- Configured text determination – new texts for price condition records and customer material info records. Performed OTC Roll-out Customizing for new plants. Customized Shipping Point Determination and Route Determination.
- Involved in validation and upload of Master Data Upload for Customer, Material, Pricing and Customer-Material Info Records.
- Involved in problem solving with Special Business Processes in sales like Third Party Order processing, Returns processing, Inter Company sales and Inter Company Stock transfer.
- Created and maintained variants for Collective Shipments.
- Created and maintained output condition records, batch search strategy records.
Confidential,Orlando, FL Jan 2009 - Feb 2010 SD Functional Consultant
Client Profile: Confidential, is Florida\'s largest heavy civil construction company. They build complex highway projects, site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, surveying, RAP and hot mix sales, and state of the art bridge building.
- Worked with Business Process Owners and End Users for Process Analysis, Business Blue Print, Configuration, Customization, Integration, Testing, User Acceptance Test, Interface Development.
- Performed Analysis of Complex Business Scenarios.
- Customer, Material, sales org, Shipping point, Sales employee standard analyses in LO-LIS.
- Worked on data loading using LSMW.
- Special order processes like stock transport order.
- Configured Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements (TOR).
- Extensive experience in Consignment stocks, Valuated and Non-valuated stock, Blocked Stock.
- Configuration of basic functions Tax determination, Output and Text Determinations, and Incompletion Procedures.
- Defined Pricing Procedures with associated Condition Types, Condition tables, Access Sequences for automatic pricing during Sales Order Processing and Billing Stage.
- Configuration for Billing (order related invoices, credit and debit memos, cancellations of billing documents), item categories, payment terms, billing blocks, Revenue Account Determination, and output determination.
- Configuration of Copy Control with customized routines.
- User exit specification for field modifications, billing blocks and error/warning messages during order processing.
- Configured Sales Documents and related FI transactions.
- Contributed in the following areas: configuration of orders, item categories, schedule line categories, pricing (w. routines). (Order types- standard, third-party, credit and debit memo requests).
- Configured activity profile for various activities.
- Designing queries and reports.
- Deal with complex periodic and milestone billing plans.
- Configured shipping point determination, route determination and proposing different routes as per weight group.
- Worked on various user exits to consolidate deliveries, return deliveries, picking, packing, managing shipments and shipment cost calculation process.
- Rationalization of Approvals work list of Promotional Schemes from the Branches and cross module process Inventory tracking
Confidential,CHICAGO, IL Apr 2008 - Jan 2009
SD Functional Consultant
Client Profile: Confidential,is the US subsidiary of Dutch chemicals giant Akzo Nobel N.V. The company develops and makes chemicals, coatings, and health care products.
Responsibilities:Involved in customizing of Sales and Distribution and material management modules.
- Assisted in all project phases: requirements analysis, fit/gap evaluation, prototype design, testing, training, conversion, and go-live support.
- Facilitated business requirements analysis sessions.
- Configured the system to customize the Order to Cash (OTC), sales processes; enquiry, quotation, order, shipping and billing.
- Configured document types to handle special business scenarios like Make to Order, Make to Stock (MTS), Scheduling Agreements, Consignment orders and 3rd Party Order processing.
- Involved in creating Account Groups for Customer Master Data, configuring Copy Controls and Incompletion procedures.
- Configured Inter Company sales and Inter Company Stock transfer.
- Created and altered formula routines for Pricing and Copy controls. Maintained pricing procedure and created Condition Types, Access Sequence and Condition Records.
- Configured Item proposal, Partner Determination Procedure, Text Determination Procedure, account assignment and automatic Account determination and integration with FI module as per business requirements.
- Involved in Configuring Tax Determination, assigning Tax condition type and access sequence in integration with FI. Performed integration with other modules like MM, WM, FI & CO.
- Created a new batch split quantity for quantity conversion and configured dynamic rounding profile to avoid rounding errors in Sales Documents
- Designed and configured returnable and empty packaging in SD order, delivery and billing.
- Created Information structure and queries to review the business situation.
- Dry run of System and Integration Testing.
- Trained over 10 users in Sales Order Processing.
- Involved in post-production support for numerous production problems in SD and cross-functional applications. Problems solved include incorrect delivery dates due to improper master data, data inconsistencies, pricing problems, partner determination problems, output problems etc.
- Provided cross-functional integration of SD with MM, WM and FI-CO.
- Supported Order to Cash (OTC) and Procure to Pay (PTP) team activities.
- Coordinated with OTC and PTP teams in implementing the support packs for its quarterly release.
- Communicated status, issues, with team, team leadership, and client.
Confidential,Kansas Oct 2006 – Mar 2008
SD Functional Consultant
- Study of present Business Processes.
- Worked on As-Is and To-Be document preparation as per business requirements.
- Responsible for configuration of enterprise structure, and other sales relevant documents from the Global Template.
- Design and review functional design documents. Reviewing all the requirements and coordinating with technical team by attending meetings on the critical objects.
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements, when client wants to generate new objects and even changes to already existing objects.
- Organize regular meetings with business users from client side to resolve issue and discuss new developments requirements.
- Defining pricing procedures, Condition Tables, Access sequence, and assigning them to various combinations of sales areas as per the requirement.
- Created Standard Pricing Procedure with different Discounts/ Surcharges/ Rebates using Condition Tables Condition Types, Access Sequence and Pricing Procedure Determination.
- Customized the product pricing using the condition technique with variations in condition records.
- Configured Condition Exclusion for particular customer groups to get best price.
- Pricing included Material Price, Price List, Customer Specific Prices, Customer Discount and Material Discount.
- Designed various reports & forms with help of ABAP developer.
- Worked with ABAP in enhancements by making FDS.
- Uploaded master data & cut-over data using LSMW.
- Worked on various Transportation Functions including Route Determination.
- Configured routing,
- shipment cost for transportation.
- Creating documentation to track all sales documents that are created during testing, including documentation.
- Created and updated order processing documents for education and training purposes. Developed training materials and provided training for selected user groups
- Defining and Assigning Copying Controls for Sales, Delivery and Billing documents
- Configured the transfer of requirements and Availability check for ATP.
- Configured shipping point and receiving point determination and the standard delivery processing with picking and goods issue.
- Developed test scenarios, test cases, conducted unit testing and integration testing.
- Handling tickets on day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for timely resolution of end users.
Confidential, Feb 2005 – Oct 2006
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Client Profile: Confidential,is fast emerging as a first choice global supplier for high quality electrical equipment.
- As-Is Business Process Study to understand customer existing business process
- Requirements Gathering and Requirements analysis
- Gap Identification and Gap Resolve and WRICEF object preparation
- Business Blue print preparation with BSD’s (Business Scenario documents),BPD’s (Business Process documents) and Business Process Procedures(Business Process Procedure)
- Interfaces design and development instructions preparation for 3rd party logistic systems
- Enterprise structure Design (Different Sales Areas, Sales Offices, Sales Groups & Sales Personals
- Plants, Shipping Points & route determinations
- Configured credit management and risk management
- Automatic Determinations of Below functions while processing sales order
- Delivering Plant determination, Shipping point and route determinations
- Item Category and schedule line determinations
- Partner functions determinations and Pricing procedure determinations
- Revenue account determinations, Material determination.
- Integration with Other Modules :SD & FI integrations, SD &MM integrations, MM &FI
- Configured below business scenario in SAP
- Standard sales process for Make-To-Stock (Orders, Deliveries, Shipments &Invoices)
- Intercompany Sales process and Third Party Order processing
- Sample Sales and Free goods process
- Sales BOM process and Down Payment Sales
- SD&MM& PP integrations, SD, FI & COPA integrations
- Performed Unit Testing
- Performed for System Integration Testing
- Incident management and bugs fixation During User acceptance Testing.
Cut Over Preparation and Training:
- Worked with business user for S&D functional area cut over preparation
- Responsible for User Training
- Prepared Training Materials
Confidential, Oct 2001 - Jan 2005
Assistant Sales Manager
- Direct responsibility for sales and marketing division for sales and marketing strategies and promotions
- Planning Sales and Distribution Operations
- Achieving Sales targets with creative plans and ideas
- Identifying the Potential Market for Expansion
- Appointing and Handling distributors and exploring market for continuous growth
- Handling all promotional activities and Knowledge competitive activities
- Analyzing Market Trends and Survey the Market
- Preparation of Weekly Report Maintenance Sales Report
- Preplanning of requirement stocks and maintaining the stocks with dealer
- Conducting Product awareness programs for the customers and dealers
- Increased sales by 11% in eight month
- Extensive Market Survey – Collecting Market information on product quality, competitor activities and other relevant information
- Dealer & Distributor relations, issues resolution and promotional meets.
- Checking the stock-level at the distributor point and liquidating them in a fitting way.
- Supervising the delivery and focusing on overdue receivables and ensuring collection and preparation of
- Daily & monthly reports. Monthly review of sales activities and arriving at a clear agenda for follow up.
- Master of Science (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Computers)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes