- Experienced cross-functional former Big-4 senior SAP business consultant with 6 years of various SAP implementation experience that spans several industries including Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Federal Government, Global Retail, and Utilities.
- From a project management perspective, I have been involved with all of the phases of an implementation including business blueprinting, design, build, and post-production support utilizing the ASAP methodology.
- Most recent Federal Government experiences includes leading the Plan to Pay User Management team of six (6) in the design, configuration, and build-out of twenty-five (25) SAP training environments for End User Training for 24,000 end users in the Naval Sea Systems Command Center (NAVSEA) Working Capital Fund deployment under a tight timeline and resource constraints
- Received award from technical SES directors of NAVSEA Working Capital Fund commands for excellent leadership and expertise in the NAVSEA Working Capital Fund deployment (available upon request)
- Four (4) full life cycle Implementations in which two (2) were team lead roles in the SD and MM modules. Experience in SAP Versions 4.0, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0
- Federal Government experience also includes the configuration, design, and post-production support of the U.S. NAVY's SAP environment (NAVY ERP) & subsequently supporting the deployment and rollout at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Command (SPAWAR) in Charleston, SC and various sites within the Naval Sea Systems Command Center (NAVSEA).
- Commercial experience includes leading a technical-functional order to cash team at the Home Depot from blueprinting through post-production support of a custom SAP Sales & Distribution solution supporting their third Party Gift-Card business.
- Excellent Communication skills, written and oral.
- Utilized various tools and programs within SAP including eCATT (Extended Computer Aided Test Tool), ABAP load programs, LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench), HP Quality Center, and the development of custom SAP programs for data migration efforts.
- Experience with integration and functionality with various modules such as SD, MM, PS, PP, PM, APO, BW and FICO.
- Configuration experience includes but not limited to the design/setup of the Enterprise Structure, Customer Master, Material Master, and Billing Procedures - Individual Billing, Collective Billing, and Invoice split.
- Worked extensively on processes in Sales and Distribution including Order to Cash, Customer Service, Order Fulfillment, Pricing, Resource Related Billing, Consignment Processing, Availability Checking, Backorder Processing, Sales BOMs, Item Categories, Delivery, Shipment, Warehouse integration, and Output. In addition, developed processes within Materials Management such as SPS Contracts, Funding Documents, MILSTRIP, and Training.
Degree: Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
Concentration: Organization & Management
Confidential, December 2010 - Present
Senior SAP SD / MM Consultant / Business Development - 100% Travel
Plan to Pay User Management Lead
Confidential, Working Capital Fund, the largest command within the U.S Navy (24,000 end users) was implementing the U.S Navy's highly customized SAP solution (NAVY ERP) and had initialized a User Management team to support the training efforts of its user community and help provide Business Transformation to a new SAP environment.
- Lead Plan to Pay User Management Team in developing the business process strategy and data requirements for deployment.
- Recommend NAVY ERP best practices from previous deployments from a business functional and NAVY ERP technical perspective.
- Provided professional expertise onsite at various sites on the end to end business processes for funding within NAVY ERP from Appropriation to Billing for Foreign Military Sales, Advanced orders, Intra DoD orders, Navy orders.
- Provided expertise in the use of the system for MM functionality such as MILSTRIP, SPS Contracts, Funding Documents (Direct Cite and Reimbursable), and training documents.
- Designed, configured, and built the Plan to Pay SAP training environment that included the Project Systems, Material Management, and Sales & Distribution modules.
- Lead the effective implementation and use of SAP tools and programs for distribution amongst the various teams
- Supported NAVY ERP super users with pre Go-Live activities including practice cutover & cutover for sales orders from their legacy system to SAP and local customer master validation.
- Performed defect identification for integrated PS and SD funding process issues specifically from funded program derivation in sales order processing and providing a quick work around to maintain the flow of business until defect resolution was completed.
- Conducted end-to-end knowledge transfer sessions of SD and MM functionality within sales order processing, billing, and integration of SD functionality with PS and MM functionality.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, HP Quality Center, eCatt, ABAP, LSMW
Confidential, Atlanta, GA July 2010 - December 2010
SAP LE / SD Solution Specialist / Team Lead - 50% Travel
- Developed Technical/Business demonstrations at the executive/director level to communicate solution fits and capabilities, Designing high level solutions based on client's existing environment and business objectives, Defining the client's technical / functional / business issues & recommending a strategy to success
Confidential, Atlanta, GA July 2006 - July 2010
SAP Functional Consultant - 100% Travel
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
Confidential, (Mar 10 - Jul 10)
Sales & Distribution Pricing Analyst
Confidential, was a leader in the North American foodservice distribution industry. The company distributes food and food-related products and services to restaurants, hotels, motels, schools, colleges, cruise ships, summer camps, sports stadiums, theme parks, and other foodservice locations. They began a transformation of their business processes and replaced a patchwork of homegrown, non-integrated systems with a single SAP platforrm.
- Conducted string and functional acceptance testing and provided defect resolution for Order to Cash business processes. Lead the Pricing team through testing cycles and designed strategy for integration testing.
- Coordinated with BASIS team during string testing to discuss defects and functional acceptance testing. Gather business requirements as a part of detailed design sessions.
- Configured & tested the pricing solution including custom tables, condition types, exclusion rules, priorities, pricing procedures, and access sequences.
- Interfaced pricing with various shipping and delivery requirements under the Logistics Execution module including sales order types, enterprise structures, customer and material master data.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, HP Quality Center
Confidential, (Dec 08 - Mar 10)
SD/MM Functional Consultant & On Site Support SD Lead
An agency within the Department of Defense initiated an integrated business management SAP system that modernized and standardized their business operations. The initiative-streamlined operations while also providing greater visibility into key business functions by providing a "single" view of the organization structure, data, and entry point
- Conducted Unit, Integrated, & Regression Testing and provided defect resolution and analysis to the integrated business groups across the organization in daily/weekly triage meetings.
- Lead the Sales and Distribution (SD) module in a postproduction environment while deployed at one of the client's command centers.
- Supported the integration points with the MM module such as MILSTRIP, Contracts, Funding Documents, and Training.
- Developed and delivered end user training sessions documenting specific functionality in the system.
- Developed knowledge transfer documents that highlight integrated business processes within the organization.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, HP Quality Center
Confidential, (Feb 08 - Nov 08)
Order Management Team Lead
A large home retailer selected Deloitte to assist in implementing a scalable business transformative SAP solution for managing and tracking their corporate gift card purchases and/or sales with third party suppliers, corporate customers, and internal customers. We replaced their non-integrated system with a SAP solution that utilizes their existing SAP financial system and enabled their gift card business to grow incremental business-to-business sales. The Sales and Distribution module was configured for the first time in its entirety.
- Lead the order management team of five (5) people from the blueprinting stage in process redesign thru postproduction support.
- Lead blueprinting process design sessions and recommended SAP Order to Cash best practices. Created and managed activity profiles and FRICE objects through realization.
- Configured the Sales and Distribution module in its entirety including the enterprise structure, order types, billing types, pricing procedures, copy control, customer masters, material masters, IDOCs, and item categories.
- Created SD functional specification documents for programmers and reviewed the technical design documents.
- Worked with the integration of Inventory Management and WM with SD with product allocation ATP.
- Designed the testing strategy & implement unit and integrated testing plan as the order management subject matter expert.
- Prepared and developed training materials and execute the training for the end users of the Corporate Gift Card system.
- Perform knowledge transfer for other Order Management team members and provided useful documentation for future use after Go-Live.
- Supported the user community in a post-production environment by providing over the shoulder support and defect resolution.
- Configured BRF for pricing rules for Canadian and US customers
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP ECC 5.0, HP Quality Center, InfoPak
Confidential, (Sep 07 - Dec 07)
SAP Order Management Analyst
Confidential, (Jan 07 - Sep 07)
Work Management Design Team Analyst
Confidential, (Sep 06 - Dec 06)
SAP Order Management Analyst