- Over 7+ years of SAP FICO Experience.
- Passionate with extensive SAP experience in Functional Configuration with the Financial Accounting & Controlling FI - CO module.
- Experienced in sub-modules of FICO such as Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, CCA, PCA, CO-PC, CO-PA, PS, Lockbox, S/4HANA, EBS, and others.
- Expert in Integration with other SAP modules such as SD, MM with FI/CO and knowledge of BW, BPC, Vertex, VIM, ARIBA, CONCUR with demonstrated competencies in sales and Business Analysis while working in different industries.
- Good knowledge in Reporting, statement analysis, and trend forecasting.
SAP FICO Lead
- Integrated SAP PS to SD, FI, CO, MM
- Lead the project using Agile Methodology
- Designed WBS & Cost Center Hierarchy
- Designed Customer Project (M2O) with Project System with template project and milestones Billing
- Participated in Finance Implementation and Support
- Managed the Project objectives and plan by thorough risk assessment and change management
- Incorporated classified project system structures into existing enterprise structure
- Migrated various master data and transaction using LSMW
- Designed E2O (Engineer to Order) process with project system and integration with PLM
- Lead Cutover, testing, TR through Charm activities
- Led enhancements, interfaces, and IDoc projects
- Designed and configured progress tracking for technical & Commercial aspects of various projects
- Designed (RICEFW)enhancements to fit design gap leveraging User-Exits, Functional Modules, Enhancement Spots
- Designed Make-to-Order Costing and Consignment Process
- Re-engineered Drop-ship (3rd Party Selling) process and Intercompany Billing Process
- Implemented COPA Cost base and created custom reports for project review.
- Migrated GL, AR, AP, AA, Material Inventory into ECC from Sage
- Designed CapEx Project (Capital Investment) with full integration between Asset Accounting (AUC) and Project System
- Configured Controlling Area Settings, Number ranges and Maintained Versions.
- Configured and Customized CO - General Controlling, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting, Overhead Cost Controlling, Cost Center Accounting; and Internal Orders.
- Accounts Receivable: Building AR Business module, Configuring and Customizing Customer master data, Debtor management, Customer payments, Customer invoice processing, Order to cash process, Finance documents Global settings (Posting Keys, payment terms), Dunning, Lockbox.
- Gathered Project/Business Requirements, led focused groups, created prototypes design
- Designed SAP Costing and COPA (Cost Based), EBS, Lockbox, EDI, AR, AP, Set up Automatic Payment Program
- Integrated PS & CO new legal entities (company code) from scratch with merging chart of accounts and all enterprise structure setup, cost center hierarchy, profit centers, Capital Investments, and Foreign Currency design and valuation
- Lead all SAP Integration efforts for the M&A project to include 3 new companies into the Corporate Portfolio
- Led corporate in interfaces like RFC, Vertex, Mobile Applications, Bank Interfaces, Foreign Currency rate update, Price Update and others
SAP FICO Lead
- Responsible for support, maintenance and handling Change Requests of FI/CO module
- Designed functional specification documents.
- Implemented Electronic Bank Statement (EBS).
- Designed Search String to improve EBS matching
- Customized the FI requirements as per business requirement and preparing the Configuration documents.
- Documented business impact and change management requirements through the communication and support of the configuration team and business owners.
- Worked on profit center determination by substitution and validation rules.
- Designed COPA for Cost Based.
- Designed all integration with Vertex for US & Canada Taxes and used Standard Tax Procedure and configuration for international Tax
- Re-engineering product costing, assessment and allocation for various major business scenarios.
- Worked on APP for incoming and outgoing Payments.
- Worked on Intercompany netting transactions.
- Worked on Dunning area and procedures and keep updating Dunning clerk and Accounting clerk in customer master.
- Involved in Automatic Clearing Procedures.
- SD Module: involved in Customization and Configuration of Customer master Records and Customer groups, Terms of Payment, Interest calculation, Billing and Incoming Payments and determined the automatic account assignment.
- Performed unit and integration testing.
- Period and year-end closing for GL, AP, AR and Assets.
- Balance Carry forward to the New Fiscal Year for GL, Profit Center, Vendor and Customers.
- AA and Project System Integration for all the AuC settlements and created Projects for the New Year.
- Integrated with BW and designed BW reporting as per business requirements
- Blueprinting for New GL and created the Functional Specification Documents.
- Designed major configuration of New GL including Parallel Ledger and Document Splitting.
- Integrated with ARIBA and MDG for procurement project renovation
- Implemented SAP S4 HANA Green field
- Configure the settings in GL area, such as creating G/L master data, cross-company code transactions, and open item clearing.
- Led business transformation for major processes like (3rd) third party selling, intercompany selling, consignments, M2O (Make to Order) and Make to Stock (M2S).
- Configure GL transactions for business processes such as, posting, parking, reversals & month end closings.
- Led integration for all P2P (Procure to Pay), OTC (Order to Cash), and Plan-to-Produce
- Modify characteristic and added value fields of operating concern inside COPA module according to the business requirement, worked with Sales and Distribution SD team to verify data mapping OTC.
- Validate and reprocess failed IDOC's after editing.
- Support Month-end FI closing, Period closing and opening in FI. Adding/Deleting/Modifying Financial Statement versions in GL, Running Clearing procedures for GR/IR, handling Issues related to Parallel Currencies, Foreign currency translation, maintaining new exchange rate types.
- Document procedures for user training in maintenance of GL master, various GL transactions, GL reporting, month end (through batch-jobs) and year-end activities.
- Create Workflows for notification purpose to the users in Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) OpenText.
- Integrated with Concur expense reports and created vendor invoices and various journal entries.
- Designed Project System with Fixed Assets
- Working on several issues in AP and MM integration PTP Process, Movement Types, Vendor Master and Banking Integration.
- In Credit Management, configuration of automatic credit control for different risk categories.
- In Cash Management, configuration of Electronic Banking Statement.
- In Treasury, support the Banking Interfaces Lockboxes and Positive Payee and in-House Cash.
- End user training and Support.
- Designed major enhancements, RICEFW in SAP FICO using User Exits, BAPI, BADI, EDI and IDOCs
- Designed Product costing with various cost object for MTS, and MTO.
- Designed assessment cycles, distribution and costing sheet along with cost component structure.
SAP FICO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Was responsible for collecting the data from the core team members & interacting with them to better understand the business process.
- Integrated Revenue Recognition with SD
- Configured and Customized SAP system as per Business Requirement.
- Configured and Customized CO - General Controlling, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting; and Internal Orders.
- Created primary and secondary cost elements, Cost Center Hierarchies, cost element groups, cost centers and designed various assessments, allocations and settlements.
- Coordinated with other module consultants in terms of integration related configuration.
- Preparation of user acceptance test scripts and testing of the Integration activity.
- Preparing configuration documents, end user training documents and Training the end users.
- Designed all migration efforts and developed data upload through LSMW. Design of project and upload of data.
- Led Offshore team composed of 7 members
- Handling the day-to-day issues of the users and helped resolve the problems they faced in performing the transactions.
- Visited various branch offices and franchises to provide end user training, post go-live and production support.
- Issued resolved integration of FI with MM, and SD Module.
- Promote communication and foster a positive business relationship.
- Achieve minimum performance standards set forth by client and company.
- Build relationships and earn respect within all departments and at all levels within the dealership.
- Communicate in an effective manner with Dealership personnel in order to properly execute directives as given.
- Work independently and manage work schedule while on assignment.
- Develop consultant relationship with Dealer Principal and senior dealership management.
- Implement all Program initiatives and processes within requested timeframes.
- Maintain, create and execute account development business plans.
- Constantly evaluate performance vs. expectations.
- Ensure sales, market and competitive information is recorded and reported daily.
- Demonstrate sales record establishing and developing accounts.