- Over 4.5 years of experience as SAP BASIS Administrator and Authorization (SAP Security).
- Involved and experienced in 2 complete lifecycle implementations in SAP.
- Explicitly involved in activities while Blueprinting, Designing, Implementing, Testing, Documenting,, complete Business Analyzation and Support after Production Deployments.
- Hands on experience in designing, sizing and development of various SAP Systems.
- Performed installation of ECC 6.0 (ABAP+JAVA Stacks) with NetWeaver 7.31 and also performing EHP upgrades using Software Upgrade Manager (SUM) tools.
- Involved in the installation and configuring of SAP Solution Manager 7.1, SAP HANA SP10, SAP GRC Access Control 10.1, configuring SAP Identity Management and NetWaver Single Sign - On.
- Worked on the Solution Manager 7.1 for the monitoring purpose and for generating Early Watch Reports etc.
- Provided SAP Basis administration support, performance monitoring & tuning, problem analysis & resolution, performance monitoring and tuning as well as memory management.
- Experience in designing landscapes, instance, client, support package, transport management, back-up strategies.
- Experience in SAP Security Administration - Profile Generator (PFCG) & Central User Administration (CUA) for SAP ECC, SAP BI, SAP HR, SAP HANA and SAP SCM.
- Hand on Client Copy functionality, R/3 installation/kernel upgrade, system refresh in Dev-Qlty-Prod environments.
- Have experience on tools like Charm for transport management and Solution Manager Technical Monitoring.
- Scheduled and monitored Batch Jobs, Printer Setup, SCOT settings, User Lock Overviews and Dump Analysis.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in the development of documents, conducting webinars and sessions.
SAP: BASIS, Security, Solution Manager, GRC, Knowledge on installation and creating security complexities for SAP BI/BW, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, Subjective experience on SAP ABAP/4, SAP SD, SAP Fiori, Oracle DBA, Worked on SAP Lumira, Dashboard, SAP Predictive Analysis, SAP Personas
ERP Systems: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
Confidential, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
SAP Student Technical Assistant/ Graduate Assistantship/ SAP Technical Intern
- Involved in the Implementation and configuration of SAP ECC 6.0, SAP NetWeaver 7.4 Portal, the Configuration of SAP Solution Manager 7.1, and installation of SAP GRC Access Control 10.1
- Upgraded SAP Solution manager 7.1 SP 12 to SP 14 for IDES and SAP ECC systems.
- Knowledge with Solution Manager configurations such as system preparation and basic configuration setup.
- Involved in client administration, batch jobs scheduling, SPAM/SAINT, SLICENSE, SNOTE, Kernel upgrades, SSO configuration, STMS, performance tuning and setting up backup and recovery.
- Analysis with the Update Records (SM13), SAP Lock Records (SM12) and ABAP short dumps.
- Used SAP Cloud Lumira and other data analysis tools as a part of SAP BW projects (BEx Analyzer). Worked on InfoArea, InfoCubes, InfoObjects and DSO during the projects in SAP BW/BI 7.0.
- Downloaded the latest Kernel Stacks and updated all them to the compatible SAP Systems.
- Helped in the configuration of GRC Access Control 10.1.
- Played a supporting role in upgrading and configuring ERP Simulation (ERPSim) Game Servers.
SAP BASIS Administrator/ Security Analyst
- Involved in Client Administration like Local and Remote Client Copies, Client Deletions, Clint Exports and Imports.
- Actively participated in User Administration, Background Job scheduling and monitoring.
- Resolved issues while installation, configuration, upgrades and timely monitored all the logs and check.
- Experienced in using SNOTE, SLICENSE, SPAM/ SAINT on different SAP Systems.
- Participated in the administration of J2EE engine using various tools like JCMON, JSMON, Visual Admin, NetWeaver Administration and Configuration
- Involved in troubleshooting of both ABAP and Java stacks issues and managing all transport activities.
- Experienced creating and error clearance of SAP Transport Management System.
- Designed, implemented and managed security roles and profiles for SAP systems by coordinating with functional analysts and users
- Designed, Developed and maintained Single roles, Composite roles, Master and Derived roles and Secured roles by Organizational levels for different SAP Modules - FICO, HR/HCM, BI 7.0, PI and Enterprise Portal7.0.
- Make sure that the custom authorization groups for all the required tables have been maintained in TDDAT table using SE54 transaction.
- Involved in system copies, system refresh for SAP ECC Systems.
- Starting and Stopping of SAP Systems for Upgrades, Database Backups.
- Have experience in Raising OSS call on priority basis.
- Experience in troubleshooting and monitoring RFC, IDOCS and BI servers.
- Improved knowledge on Database Administration - Backups/Restoration (Full Backups, Point in Time Backups), log archiving and checking the log files for trouble shooting.
SAP BASIS Administration Trainee
- Basic Installations in SAP and other environments
- Creating transport domains and maintenance support of the CTS
- Scheduling and monitoring Background Jobs
- Installation of SAP Notes, Kernel Upgrades, Applying Patches and Packages
- Preparing documents for the current project system
- Analyzing the system logs
- System Health Monitoring