- Highly focused, multi - tasking, result-oriented team player with strong customer focus and an ability to resolve complex and challenging issues.
- Worked on SAP S/4 HANA 1610, ECC 6.0 and HCI - Data Services
- Senior SAP Functional Consultant with eight years of experience and expertise in different SAP modules likes Master Data, MM, IM, WM and IS-Retail.
- Integration experience between various SAP modules like MM-FI, MM-SRM, MM-QM and MM-PP.
- Five projects implementation experience with the most recent project being implemented using SAP Agile and others with ASAP Methodology.
- Exposure to various industry sectors like Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Automotive.
- Exposure to global implementations.
- Proven track record of successfully employing best SAP business practices with robust design and architecture that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing performance, under tight time scales and within budget abiding by the SAP best practices.
- Consistently rated “Outstanding” performer during the annual performance reviews for Results, Relationships, Professional Effectiveness and Business and Financial Management
ERP systems: SAP S/4 HANA, ECC 6.0, ECC 4.6C
SAP Methodology: Agile and ASAP
Training Tools: UPerform
Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Rational, Quick Test Professional
Defect Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Rational, Confidential Control Desk Center
Confidential, Woodbury, New York
- Working on SAP HANA Cloud Integration - Data Services for master data objects integration between S/4 HANA on-premise and IBP
- Responsible for mapping master data objects like product master, customer master, location master, location product and CMIR.
- Work involves client interactions to define the mapping rules, maintain the same in HCI and testing.
- Worked as Master Data Lead for all non-transactional master data objects like material master, vendor master, customer master, warehouse storage bins and PIRs.
- Implementation using SAP Agile methodology on S4 HANA box. Made use of SAP RDS (Rapid Deployment Solution), gained exposure to “Lift and Shift” of a existing SAP landscape and had a successful first deployment in 9 months.
- Data migration experience from different legacy systems like JDE, MXP to SAP. .
- Worked closely with process teams to understand the processes and define the conversion rules for all data objects listed above.
- Single point of contact for 6 countries for data load (conversion), pre-load and post-load data validation reports, enhancements for custom fields and interface with various ancillary systems.
- Responsible for maintaining all configurations related to Material Master like material types, material groups, material statuses and number ranges.
- Worked closely with IM/WM team and assisted in WM configurations.
- Interface experience with JDE (Legacy master data management system), MXP and Xelus for Spare Parts and SPIDER for Manufacturing.
- Interface with 3PL systems like OpenMarket for material master.
- Worked closely with PI for all master data interfaces.
- Worked on Confidential Rational for System Testing scripts and defects management.
- Single point of contact for coordinating work between onsite and offshore teams and global and local teams.
- Led all test cycles for master data team - Unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Provided hyper care support for all deployments.
- Used Confidential Control Desk Center for monitoring tickets.
Confidential, Bridgewater, New JerseySAP-MM Functional Analyst
- Single point of contact for Warehouse Management - Manufacturing (Internal warehouse movement) for LATAM implementation - Brazil and Mexico
- Owned all IM/WM configurations required for internal warehouse movements like defining WH, storage types, storage type search strategies for picking and put-away, storage sections, storage bin types, storage bins.
- Managed transactional configurations for IM-WM - movement types, TR/TO creation, automatic TO creation, stock replenishment control and transfers.
- Developed enhancement and forms for all regulatory required labels for Latin America plants like an EHS label and Shipping labels - This involved a good understanding of SAP EHS, bar-codes and RF devices. Worked with third party vendors (Loftware) for printing labels.
- Worked on multiple Warehouse transactions on RF gun. Defined RF menu, screen layout and any custom transactions on RF gun like bin-to-bin transfer by scanning bin number barcode, TR to TO creation by scanning SU number.
- Developed QM interface with LIMS system for sending inspection stock details from SAP to LIMS and moving warehouse stock from QI to unrestricted based on inspection result received from LIMS.
- Developed interface with Mettler scale to weigh raw material being issued for production and to perform WM movement of stock from the scale to staging area.
- Provided support for physical inventory and reconciliation processes.
- Worked on HPQC for documenting all test results and for defect management.
- Worked on SAP Solution Manager for Change Request process.
- Worked with business on defining integration test scenarios and developing scripts for the same.
- Provided post go-live hyper care support - Incident management on Solution Manager.
Confidential, Atlanta, GeorgiaSAP-MM Functional Analyst
- Awarded Service Excellence Award for the project for providing strong client service as Supply Chain work stream team member.
- Single point of contact for IM/WM related developments - Enhancements for goods receipt process (Ingots and Spare Parts), interface with weighing scales and scanners.
- Worked extensively on subcontracting and vendor consignment processes.
- Owned configuration for various movement types like 107/109 and other IM related configurations.
- Worked extensively on EDI interfaces with warehouses running on both, SAP and non-SAP platforms.
- Worked on multiple complex interfaces for goods receipt using scanners and reading bar codes.
- Worked with third party provider Orbis on leveraging their pre-defined templates for scanner interfaces.
- Trained super-users and end-users in inventory transactions and prepared training documents.
- Worked in collaboration with SD/Commercial team. Gained hands-on experience in SD processes like shipping, outbound delivery creation, pick/pack and posting goods issue.
- Worked on data conversion for inventory loads and Handling Units.
SAP-MM Functional Analyst
Confidential, Springfield, NJ
- Provided functional support for procurement and inventory management for drop-ship process and direct procurement process.
- Worked on data loads for material master extension to new plants.
- Worked extensively on integration of MM with SD and FI. Set-up the account determination process for both, trading goods and services.
- Worked on custom reports - Gathered report requirements from end-users, suggested new developments and carried out field mapping and testing.
- Worked on outbound interface with Salesforce.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
SAP IS-Retail business analyst
- Master data management for single articles, generic articles.
- Developed good understanding of merchandize category and hierarchies and site master data.
- Involved in several interactions with the client’s business process owners in order to understand their current requirements and later analyzed their inputs in depth to propose solutions or work-a round accordingly.
- Involved in developing the procurement process of articles like blotters and testers which are either zero value or have minimum price associated and are expensed. Maintaining account
- Developing procurement process for fixed assets which are both capitalized and expensed. Developed new merchandize hierarchy for it.
- Involved in imparting end user training and in the preparation of end user manual.
SAP MM/SRM Functional Analyst
- Supported upgrade from R/3 4.6C to ECC6.0 by testing P2P scenarios.
- Provided support for SRM-SUS issues.
- Trained power users and end-users on SRM.
- Documented training manuals for SRM users.
- Worked on day-to-day Production issues.