- An expert SAP functional consultant with B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, having over 18 years of professional experience which includes about 14 ½ years of consulting experience in ERP applications primarily focusing on SAP Materials Management (MM) and Warehouse Management (WM) and Handling Unit Management ( HUM)
- I have an in - depth knowledge of Supply chain business processes as well as the application and configuration knowledge of SAP MM, WM and HUM. I have worked very closely with Business Process Owners and Key Business users and IT Solution Architects to design and develop and deploy business solutions.
- To date, I involved in 4 end-to-end Implementations from business process detailing, business blueprint development, configuration to testing and post go-live support. And also worked on multiple upgrade projects, support, and development and SAP automation / migration projects.
- Extensive experience in facilitating workshops, blue print preparation, functional design specifications,designing test plans, test scripts, regression tests, cutover plans, BPP (Business Process Procedures) and also in performing unit and integration testing, end user, and configuration around the MM/WM/HUM.
- Very good exposure to SAP PP, PP-PI and QM modules .
- Very good knowledge on the EWM module .
- I have worked with different clients in USA, UK and India from various industry sectors Manufacturing, Automobile, Television and Electronic media, Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals.
- Thorough understanding of Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Make to Order, Make to Stock, business cycles.
- Good knowledge of EDI/ALE configuration, IDOC interface development, User Exits and Forms.
- In depth knowledge of Implementation methodologies and software life cycle models
- An excellent team player with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills objective
- Specializing in SAP Logistics (SAP Materials management, Warehouse management, Handling Unit management) and business consulting, accordingly support the full life-cycle of SAP implementations, Upgrades and enhancements and providing clients with value added expertise in system implementations.
SAP SKILL PROFILE:
- SAP Functional Skills
- Materials Management
- Rich expertise in Configuration of MM concepts including Enterprise structure, Pricing procedure, Release procedure,, Goods receipts, Goods issue, Transfer postings, stock transport orders, subcontracting, third-party, consignment, Physical Inventory, Automatic Account Determination, CBP, Split Valuation, Invoice verification and MRP
- Expert in customizing new Material types, vendor accounts groups, purchasing document types, condition types, access sequences, movement types.
- Expert in configuration of WM storage types, storage sections, search strategies, ID point, WM movement types, Label printing controls, storage location controls, warehouse monitor, storageunit managaement, WM Physical inventory methods Cycle counting, Physical inventory with HU managed, RF mobile data entry.
- Working experience Handling Unit Management ( HUM) in WM
- Shipping-inbound deliveries,outbound deliveries, picking, packing
- Production Planning and Control (PP): Production Orders, Process Orders, Material Staging, Master reciepies, BOM, Routing.
- Quality Management (QM): Inspection planning, Inspection lot processing, Results recording, Defects recording, Quality s, Quality notifications, Catalogs, Selected Sets, Inspection Characteristics
- SAP Generic Skills
- Business blue printings - Requirement definitions, system/process mapping & solution design
- Gap Analysis, workarounds & technical development specifications
- Preparation of Functional Specifications for various developments and Extensive RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and forms) objects design, development and testing experience.
- Test Phase Planning includes Test plan creation with resource allocation and test scripts creation and End to End testing ( Unit/Integration/UAT/Regression)
- Process and Support Documents preparation and maintenance.
- User and manuals preparation.
- Cut-Over activities for upgrades as well as Implementations.
- Post go live support.
- Testing SAP interfaces to third party systems like PKMS .
- Batch Job creation and scheduling
- Solid understanding of ABAP programming logic and debugging skills
- ABAP query building
- Experience in development, testing and monitoring ALE/IDOC interfaces, file interfaces, EDI interfaces .
- Exposure to SAP BW 3.5
- Experience various Tools like Solution Manager, HP ALM, HP service center, Promise.
SAP MM /WM senior consultant
- Worked closely with IS business partners to document requirements and provide SAP solutions to business. The main business partner is Information Solutions - Industrial Operations
- Contributed to the overall and detailed design of the Handling Unit Management ( HUM) solution including design for system maintenance and monitoring.
- Design and configuration of the SAP HUM, WM, MM, PP-PI and QM to meet business needs.
- Design and development of RF transactions using ITS Mobile RF Technology.
- Support IS business during testing to insure desired functionality is met.
- Analyze and resolve issues found during the validation and testing process.
- Support the post go-live operations.
- Gathered requirements for the Serialization System Interfaces .
- Designed and developed the interfaces to transfer the data from SAP to Serilization system .
- Co ordinated with Global core team in France to implement the middleware and file transfer mechanism for the Serialization interfaces .
- Developed and executed the test scripts for Unit, SIT, UAT test cycles .
- Worked as change Co Ordinator for SAP Barcoding and Serilization projects .
SAP MM /WM senior consultant
- Involved in business blueprint preparation for the WM /MM/HUM modules
- Configured WM storage types, storage sections, confirmation controls, bin types, storage unit types, search strategies, WM movement types, Label printing controls storage location controls, RF queue management.
- Responsible for configuration of MM organization structure, contracts, scheduling agreements, Inventory management, MRP, LIV, ERS.
- Responsible for the functional specifications for the RICE Objects.
- Unit /Integration/UAT testing
- Prepared the documents and trained the key users.
- Cutover and go live activities
- Post go live support
- Successfully executed warehouse process simplification project
- Designed and developed Pick and Supply monitor application for the replenishment parts from warehouse to assembly.
- Led two physical inventories with HU, developed the tools
- Configured WM cycle counting inventory
- Responsible for regular production issue’s resolution
- Involved in the enhancement pack EHP5 upgrade from ECC6.0
SAP MM senior consultant
- Conducted series of workshops to understand clients current business processes and prepared the As Is business process documentation
- Prepared Test strategies test scripts for Unit, UAT and Integration testing
- Involved in Unit, UAT and Integration testing.
- Issue resolution
- Performed the cutover activities
- Post Upgrade Support
Onsite coordinator and SAP logistics consultant
- Conducted the workshops to understand the requirements and then to arrive at no of test cases to be automated.
- Prepared manual test cases
- Designed each scenario for automation
- Completed manual testing and approvals
- KT to the offshore QC /QTP technical team.
- Responsible for testing the developed test cases using the QC.
- Responsible for getting approval of automated test cases.
- Coordinated with Confidential project team (test manger, Functional consultants,) and offshore HP team in the following phases of the project.
- Suite design,
- Automated script development
- Script testing
- Suite validation.
- Trail runs.
- Prepared test cases for the interface testing
- Prepared Test plans for Interface and UAT
- Coordinated the testing with non SAP/3rd party system teams.
- Functional validation during Cutover.
SAP MM and PP consultant
- Conducted Requirements workshops
- Responsible for Business Blue print Preparation.
- Responsible for Configuration of MM/PP settings.
- Prepared Functional specs for developing reports, BDCs
- Involved in Unit testing /Integration Testing/UAT
- User Manual preparation and User .
- Prepared Technical documentation.
- Involved in Cut-over activities like, master data upload, initial stock balances, open POs, production orders, etc.
- Responsible for KT to support team
- Carried out Roll out ‘s for different plants
SAP MM /WM consultant
- Conducted Requirements gathering workshops for the MM and WM
- Prepared the business blueprints.
- Responsible of Configuration of MM and WM processes
- Developed Functional specifications for the RICEF objects
- Prepared test scripts for unit and Integration testing
- Involved in Unit and Integration testing and UAT
- Responsible for Issue resolution
- Responsible for Cutover activities
- Post Go live support.
SAP MM Lead consultant
- Study of business process in the Supply chain area through knowledge sharing sessions by respective business process owners
- Documented As-IS process
- Responsible for Preparation of Test plan and Test scripts
- Executing Unit and Integration testing.
- Issue tracking and Resolution
- Coordinated User acceptance testing
- Responsible for User manual preparation and .
- Prepared cutover activities plan and executed Cutover activities
- Responsible for Post Upgrade Support
- Coordinated with client and offshore team for the above activities
SAP MM Consultant (Application Lead)
- Responsible for preparation of BRD (Business Requirements document) for the MM.
- Responsible for analysis of the Requirements.
- Prepared Functional Specs for the MM reports and extractors.
- Coordinated with ABAP, MM and BW members during the development and testing of the reports and extractors.
- Involved Unit testing, Acceptance testing all the reports.
- SPOC for MM related issues.
- Reconciliation of the master data and transactional data.
- Helped in preparation of quality and technical documentation.
SAP MM Consultant
- Responsible for Trouble Shooting the Production issues
- Enhancements, when required to meet the new business requirement
- Designed new reports as per the user requirements.
- Responsible for end users on the enhancements.
- Responsible for IDoc Management
- Responsible for Job Monitoring and creation of variants for jobs
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Non-Regression Testing for every new release.
- Documentation of Customizing and End user manual.
- Responsible for Process and Support Documentation preparation and maintenance.