- Accomplished SAP PP/QM Manufacturing consulting experience with 11+ years of implementations, support and rollout projects.
- SAP PP/QM Lead Functional consultant with hands on experience in SAP 4.6C, ERP 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0
- Expertise in configuration of SAP PP areas like S&OP, MPS, MRP, Production Planning and Shop floor cycle, Batch Management.
- Expertise in Configuration of PP master data BOM, variant configuration for engineering products. Work Centers, Routing, Rate Routing, Ref operation sets, Master Recipes (PI), Production Versions, Production Resources Tool and product Cost collector.
- Hands on Rich experience in SAP Discrete manufacturing
- Requirements gathering, Preparation of Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS), WRICEF and guided ABAP team to generate customized Reports. Hands - on experience in SAP standard operational reports. Managed Go-live support for sites, for PP, MM-IM and related functions.
- Improve plan to produce process with SAP software for manufacturing operations. Configured MRP, Sales and operational Planning, Flexible Planning, Shop Floor Execution, Process Management and developed the WRICEF objects for PP enhancement, report, Form and worked on interface and Data conversion with respect to PP-VC.
- Expertise in SAP QM - Quality Planning, Quality Inspections, Certificates, Quality Notifications and test equipment management.
- In depth understanding of PP integration with SAP APO PPDS, SAP PERSONAS 3.0, Fiori
- SAP R/3 4.6/ 4.7/ ECC 5.0/ ECC 6.0
- Infor Baan ERP Vc
- MS Office Suite, Windows 7/XP, SKYPE, BMC-remedy, Confidential -PPM, MS project, Service Now (SNOW)
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
- Lead design discussions to drive out and document business requirements
- Worked with technical team for developing data extract and sending it to MPS(RR) system
- Provide design to integrate various legacy SAP and 3rd party on premise and cloud solutions.
- Managed the implementation of QM module of make and buy parts using the inspection processing functionalities such as results recording and usage decision
- Configured the quality management notifications - This involved heavy customization for the parts that are being returned from customer. Used action box functionality to manage the same.
- Configured the capacity planning detailed planning process using finite scheduling.
- Productive discussions with business process owners for collecting requirements.
- Merger and acquisition of Industrial components division as per Tyco Template and involved in configuring the PP configuration with Corporate IT team
- Developed and implemented integration between SAP and RR (Rapid Response) system for MPS planning
- Established test plans and leads unit integration and user acceptance test efforts
- Define global corrective actions
- Integrated SAP and RR (Rapid Response) (End2End Intelligent Operations Management System)
- Cut-over planning and activities, Master data upload and Inventory Upload using
- LSMW and Hyper care support.
- Prepared training document and guide and load it into IT repository for reference to module on SAP PP and QM.
- High end support for all critical implementations and roll outs, EHP upgrades programs that benefited both customer and internal organization in end user satisfaction, customer operating advantage goals, productivity, stable system, reduced support tickets inflow.
- Key Programs Implemented:
- Smooth knowledge transition in year 2010 when took over from vendor (Intelligroup)
- Enhance stable application for demand management and inventory reduction goals
- Increase in team members from 3 to 8 numbers in PP/QM functional applications.
- Support for global users to meet medium and low priorities SLA as per SOW
- Exceeding customer expectations by receiving STAR awards
- Ticket reduction value add by reducing 30 tickets per month over a period of 9 months.
- Help customer to build SAP PP QM knowledge repository
- Participated Project Management Activities - Resource Planning, Risk
- Management, Project Quality Audits and ISO audits etc.,
- Estimated all the projects / Enhancements falling under manufacturing,
- Responsible to interact with other team and documented all the Risk/Assumption/ Deliverables
- Responsible to execute end to end project from beginning to closer which included steps like Estimation, work request setup, Design document, Functional specification, Development, Testing, UAT approval, Migration and then hyper care support
- Actively involved in transition of the project from Customer based model to Managed Services Model
- Executing configuration changes (as per SOX procedures) as and when needed as a part of level 2 support.
- Providing KT sessions to Confidential Application Specialists to resolve the issues without raising to IBM 2nd level and to improve the FCR
- Quality Lead for internal QMS of the Project.
- Participated in Project Management activities like Status Reporting of Incident Tickets, Problem Tickets and active coordination with Technical Resources for the timely resolution of Incident requests i.e. within SLA.
- Providing solution for fixing customized transaction.
- Supporting SAP Month End Process.
- Preparation of Business Process Master List, To-Be document
- Develop and configure Knowledge Base solution with SAP/R3 Variant Configuration functionality (4.6C) to enhance Sales Order fulfillment process of Confidential Energy & Automation Products
- Design of Super BOMs, which will trigger the Variant BOMs as per the Product configured in SD Variant Configuration.
- Design of Manufacturing, which will generate the Manufacturing BOM as per the Sales configurations in SAP Production & Planning Module.
- Preparation of development functional specification.
- Very Good Exposure over the process of Make to Order, right from the business Sales Scenario to Production and Shipping.
- Design the rule / constraint model for the product (specific to the configurator engine used).
- Convert product configuration rules and cost formulas into IPC constraints and dependencies.
- Gap analysis
- Arranging process validation workshop and getting sign-off of “To-Be” document
- Co-ordination with technical team for object development
- System Configuration as per discrete manufacturing functionality of SAP
- Unit testing and Integration testing
- Production Planning and Materials Management in SAP and transferring SAP Portal data and SFC application Datasweep.
- Project Implementation covers the repair process of laptops and its electronic components which are routed from different locations and complete all the repair process.
- Specially completed automatic transactions for consumption of repaired parts for fixing / replacement and in turn reverse logistics - UPR (Used Part Return) to handle fix rejections parts like goods return, bads return, scraps return, and replacements return.
- Transition on on-going activities performed by the site
- Gears team Implementation SAP - Datasweep application for client Confidential
- Project Implementation covers the production of process orders and SFC control for 10MT kettle, 40 MT kettle and 60 MT kettle which are routed from different locations and complete manufacturing process.
- Specially completed automatic transactions for consumption of components for producing semi-finished and finished goods for chemical final products.
- Transition on on-going activities performed by the site
- Preparation of PowerPoint and word training document for end users for daily and weekly transactions
- Ongoing monitoring and fixing bugs with technical developer after approval of project lead.