- She is working as a Senior ABAP Developer with around 10 years of professional experience in SAP implementation and maintenance projects.
- She has functional overview of Logistics Execution, Sales and Distribution,Materials Management, Financial Accounting, Project Systems, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, Human Resource applications in areas of oil and gas, pharmaceutical and retail industry.
- Application Development Focus ABAP (SAP Web AS 6.40), Exchange Infrastructure & Integration (XI 3.0, SAP Web AS 6.40) and Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver (PI 7.3).
- Strong skills in programming using ABAP/4, object oriented ABAP,SAP Script, Data Dictionary, BDC, Module pool, ALE - IDOCS, LSMW, ALV, BRF, User Exits, BAPIs and Enhancements.
- Extensively knowledge on XI architecture SLD, Integration Repository, Integration Directory.
- Expertise in development of ABAP Reports such as Classical, Interactive and ABAP List Viewer (ALV).
- Created Data dictionary Objects: Tables, Structures, Domain, Data element, Views.
- Dialog Programming: Experience in custom transactions using Screen Painter and Menu Painter, developed dialog programs using Grid Control and Table Control
- Developed data transfer programs using BDC Session method, Call transaction method and LSMW.
- Modified SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Adobe Forms.
- Capable to work in high visible projects by meeting schedules and following quality processes to ensure quality of the deliverables
- Good knowledge in SAP BI.
- Excellent in verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
ERP: SAP R/3 version 4.6, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0.
Cross Apps: ALE, IDOC, EDI, RFC, BADI
Tools: SAP GUI, LSMW, ALV
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Senior ABAP Consultant
- Developed and modified programs to stabilize the process between Costco and Confidential .
- Developed a module pool program in 2 phases to expedite the backorder processing per ship to party.
- Modified and enhanced the customized BRF transaction.
- Worked on authorization objects for BRF to restrict the access and thus helping in smooth business.
- Modified ZBAPIs related to sales order.
- Modified inbound IDOCs to reduce manual intervention.
- Modified and added several enhancement points in SD and LE.
- Developed a wrapper program for VT70.
- Worked on several output types, requirement and routines.
- Created a routine for the output type to change the status of the serial number.
- Developed a copy of va05 with enhanced fields.
- Modified several custom exits to add and modify the segment values for sales and delivery IDOCs.
- Modified programs to improve the performance.
- Modified interface to capture text and save in shipment.
- Developed program to reject the items or reduce the ordered quantity to delivered quantity.
- Developed a program to clear documents using fb05.
- Enhanced standard function modules using the implicit enhancement point.
- Modified adobe forms and smart forms to resolve the bugs and add new functionalities.
SAP ABAP Consultant
Software / Tools: ECC 5.0 HR, PS, PP, SD, FI
- Developed a HR report using logical database to download employee details.
- Created LSMW to load salary hikes for different countries.
- Developed objects in LSMW to update master date for different info types.
- Modified a user exit in PS module to automatically assign number to network.
- Changed the logic to get the manager details until pernr of employee and manager are different.
- Developed a report to display actual engineering hours based on project.
- Developed a report to get actual hours of employee including network and activity details for Given date.
- Developed a report to get planned hours for selected projects.
- Modified a srm report to add more details like product, approver details, status and price in email format.
- Developed ALV report to display approved hours and cost for a given region or country or pernr for selected fiscal period and year less than cutoff date.
- Developed a report to facilitate various tabs in xl sheet using OLE objects and methods
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
SAP ABAP Consultant
Software / Tools: ECC 6.0 FI, SD
- Part of support team to solve the production issues.
- Worked on IDOCs related to deliveries and sales.
- Modified smartforms and driver programs for invoices.
- Analyzed and modified Bapis to rectify the defects.
- Modified reports to enhance the performance by performance tuning
- Modified reports to fix runtime errors and dumps