- 17 plus years experience in Information Technology and Business Analysis. 8 plus years of excellent hands on experience in SAP BW and BI. 4 Full Life Cycle Implementation. 4 Years hands on experience with Business Objects.
- Worked on several BW projects ranging from end to end Implementation up to Production Support employing the use of ASAP Methodology.
- Have techno - functional experience with in depth understanding of backend development, BW Reporting and BO components. Data load monitoring. Risk Management and Analysis
- Modules experience include; FM, FI CO, FI GL, FI CA, CCS (ISU), PBF,SD, HCM (HR), PSM, CO, LO and CRM
- Implementation of BW 3.0, 3.1, 3.5, BI7, B7.3 with Gap Analysis, Requirement gathering, User Workshops, Go-Live Cutover Plan.
- Data Extraction, Transformation, Transfer rules, Update rules, Data Loading (Full Delta Up-Load), ETL, DW, User Exits and Routines
- Extensive experience using Administrator Workbench in Monitoring and Scheduling Jobs, and in creation and enhancement of BI objects such as Infoobjects, Infocubes, InfoSource, Multiprovider, ODS (DSO) objects, Open Hub, User Exits and Routines
- Data Modeling, Maintenance, Installation and Enhancement of Business Content Objects.
- Creation and Maintenance of Process Chains, Infopackages, Generic Datasources, Transformation and DTP to load data to various Info providers in BI, Open Hub, extraction from Non-SAP Systems (Flat File)
- Query and Data Load Performance and Tuning using Aggregates & Roll-Up, Compression of an Info Cube, Indexes, query read modes, partitioning, bitmap indexes and data packet sizing.
- Delta management. Knowledge of SAP HANA
- Creation of Incident Management, Change Management and Release Management Reports. Status and Quality Control Report Monitoring. Risk Management, Security, Quality Control and Quality Assurance. Involved in the CCB (Change Control Board) process.
- Extensive experience in Modeling, Data Extraction/Loading (ETL), Reporting, BEx Query Designer, BEx Analyzer, Web Application Designer (WAD), Portal Reports, Analysis Process Designer (APD), Web Templates, Reporting Agent, BI Admin Cockpit, Information Broadcasting.
- Highly experienced in developing query objects including restricted key figures, calculated key figures, Structures, RRI, Jump Queries, user entry variables, replacement path variables, customer exit variables, SAP exit variables, and authorization variables. Expert use of KPI (Key Performance Indicators) in Reports and Queries.
- Hands-on experience with Business Object (BOBJ): Creation of OLAP Universe using UDT or IDT, Web Intelligence Report creation, Crystal Reports and Xcelsius and Dashboards.
- Turning on BI Statistics. Creation of BI Statistics Query and R/3 (ECC) Transaction Code Detail Queries.
- Experience using Variables, Exceptions, Conditions, Restrictions and Calculated Key Figures
- Creation of Technical Specification, Data Modeling Documents, Test Scripts, Business User and Knowledge Transfer.
- Validation and Reconciliation process for Master and Transaction data, Experience in Impact analysis and SAP best practice
- Can work independently or with a group; team player, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Senior SAP BI Consultant
Environment: BI7, BI7.3 and ECC 6
- Designing, developing and configuring within SAP BW (7.x and 3.x objects) these include: InfoObjects, DSO, InfoCubes, Multiproviders, InfoPackages, InfoSources, Datasources, Transformation, Transfer Rules, Update Rules, DTP and Process Chain. Datasource Enhancement. Installation of SAP Business Content. Performance tuning based on Early Watch recommendations; creation of aggregates, query read mode and cache settings, use of global variables, Infocube partitioning, PSA and Change log clean up.
- Redesigned FICA data model and process chain. Installed business content FICA datasource: 0FC BP ITEMS. Created custom FICA datasources: ZDFKKO and ZDFKKOP.
- Production support; day to day data load monitoring, debugging and fixing data load failures in process chains, data activation failure in DSOs, bad data load in PSA and table locks extracting data.
- Areas of Production Support include PBF (Public Budget Formulation), CCS (Customer Care Solution), PS, FIGL, FICA, HCM, FM and Logistics.
- Creation of Reports using Bex Query Designer and Business Objects (BOBJ) Web Intelligence. Query broadcasting.
- Involved in System Copy, Technical Upgrades and Enhancement Pack Upgrades. BW Data Architecture and design.
- Creation of OLAP Universes using UDT based on customer requirement.
- Creation of Web Intelligence using Web Rich Client. Dashboard creation.
- Modification of Bex Queries, OLAP Universes and Web Intelligence reports based on requirements.
- Creation of Incident Management, Change Management and Release Management Reports.
- Creation of Technical Specification, Data Modeling documents and Test Scripts. Resolved many issues around the Upgrade. Created OSS messages for Upgrade issues and complex BI problems. Actively worked with SAP to resolve these issues.
- Data validation between ECC and BW systems. Creation of data validation documents for HCM (HR) - (Payroll, Headcount and Time and Labor), FIGL, FM, CCS and Logistics. Data Model Design and Technical document creation for BW. Solution Manager for ticketing and job tracking. Data load monitoring and Production Support.
- Responsible for Transport collection and monitoring in SAP BI. Running RSRV for the Consistency Check for Master and Transaction data.
SAP BW/BI Principal Architect
Environment: BI7 and ECC 6
- Redesigned FIGL data model/Architecture. Implemented FIGL in Business Warehouse from information gathering to go live.
- Created Infoobjects, DSOs, Infocubes, Multiproviders, DTPs, Transformations and process chain for GL Transactions and GL Totals. Used 3FI GL ZO SI and 3FI GL ZO TT Datasources.
- Created Transaction and Totals queries using Bex query designer. Created filter restrictions, variables and formulas in GL query design.
- Created GL Transactions and Totals in SAP BOBJ using OLAP Universes and Web Intelligence Reports.
- Redesign of Grant Management data model. Created level 2 DSO to allow for delta load into the GM Infocube: ZGM C01.
- Created new infopackage, Data Transfer Processes and Transformations to allow for more efficient performance in data load.
- Created generic datasources: Z HRP1001, Z HRP1002 and Z CSKT for (HR) Organizational Management data model.
- Made a number of infoobjects an attribute of 0EMPLOYEE so that complete reports can be based on this Infoobject.
- Layed connectivity between ECC to BW by creating Infopackage, DTPs, Transformations, DSOs, Multiprovider and Bex Query Report, OLAP Universe and Web Intelligence Reports for HR Organizational Managament.
- Part of the BW team that implemented Customer Care Solution for utility; water and sewer billing. Full Life cycle from Project Preparation phase to Go Live. Installed business content, some objects include: 0UC SALES STATS 02, 0UCSADS01, 0UCSA C05, 0UCS MC01 and ZUCSA M01 Q001.
- Day to day data load monitoring and Production Support. Debugging and fixing data load failures in process chains, data activation failure in DSOs, bad data load in PSA and table locks extracting data.
- Areas of Production Support include PBF (Public Budget Formulation), CCS (Customer Care Solution), HCM - Human Capital Management (HR), PSM, FICO, FM, GM, FIGL.
- Performance tuning based on Early Watch recommendations; creation of aggregates on Infocubes, query read mode and cache settings, use of global variables, Infocube partitioning, PSA and Change log clean up. Installation and monitoring of BI statistics. Creation of BI Statistics and ECC Transaction detail queries.
- Creation of Functional and technical documentation. Extensive unit and Integration testing. Responsible for Transport collection and monitoring. Production Support; fixing data load failures.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP BW Consultant
Environment: BI7 and ECC 6
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from SAP Source System, Flat File and Non SAP Source Systems to BW.
- Troubleshooting of failed data load. Laying connectivity between ECC 6 and BI7.
- Datasource replication, creation of Transformation, DTP and Infopackage.
- Member of the Test Coordination Team.
- The creation of SAP BW Test Cycle and Test Documents in Solution Manager for the purpose of running BW Unit Test, Flow Test, Integration Test and Regression Testing.
- Current Project include loading data to DSOs and Infoobject Master Data Text, Attributes and Hierarchy, after which load results with screen shots of number of data records loaded are documented in Solution Manager.
- The use of QC for Quality Control and documenting status of test variants.
- The use of Remedy to capture BW loads, test failures and resolution.
- Technical and Resource support for the use of QC, Solution Manager and Remedy.
- Data validation for data and number of records in Source System Table and Extraction Checker (RSA3), against data in Infoprovider. Participated in SAP BW Requirement Gathering and Team Meetings to create Road Maps for successful Project Implementation. Status report monitoring. Risk Management, Security, Quality Control and Quality Assurance and ensuring company standards are met.
Confidential, Dover, NJ
SAP Business Warehouse Developer (SAP BW Lead)
- Provide Gap Analysis, package selection, Functional and Technical specification for SAP BW related projects in the United States Department of Defense. Solve complex application issues including investigation, troubleshooting, on going support and resolution in Project Systems and FI for data integrity.
- BI Team lead in Object Migration from BW 3.5 to BI7 (Netweaver 2004s). Project included the creation of Transformation, Data Transfer Process and Infopackages. Redesign of the BW ETL process. Creation and Modification of Process Chains and data loads.
- Participate in system patches and upgrades. Developed and executed test cases. Investigate and successfully resolve identified issues. Collaborate with other team members on project assignments providing ongoing knowledge transfer. Data Modeling and Business Warehouse Architecting and Enterprise Data Warehousing design. Post production support. Installation of SAP Business Content.
- BW object creation; Infoobjects, Infocubes, DSO, Infoset, Multiprovider, Transfer and Update Rules. Generic datasource creation and enhancement, activation and replication of datasource. Multiprovider created was based on 0CCMSATCD and OCCMSAMEM cubes. Reports based on this Multiprovider show CPU time, Response time and total Memory time per ECC Transaction.
- Installation and monitoring of BI statistics. Creation of BI Statistics and ECC Transaction detail queries. Dashboards creation with Xcelsius using KPI: (Key Performance Indicators). Creation of BW Reports with Business Objects (BOBJ) Web Intelligence, Bex Query Designer and Analyser. Portal reporting with Bex Web Application Designer.
- Also handled performance and analysis and tuning as part of system maintenance and stability. Using aggregates, partitions, query read modes, cache maintenance and parallel data loading. Identified bottlenecks, recommended different solution to provide low TCO, debugged and rectified errors, recover failed loads.
- Synchronization of the three BW Landscape, using LiveCompare. Used LiveModel for Scoping and analyzing each SAP BW system.
- Work on the following modules: PS in Controlling, FI, HR, SD and Logistic Cockpit. In Project Systems worked on 0PS C04 cube, 0CO OM WBS 1, 0CO OM WBS 2, 0CO OM NWA 1 and 0CO OM OPA 6 datasources. Funds Management: (FM) 0PU C01 Cube, datasource: 0PU IS PS 2 and 0PU IS PS 11.
- Extraction, Tranasformation and Loading of data from ECC into BW from a number of Business Areas: HR, PS, FM, FI, SD FI - CO. Production support and day to day data load monitoring.
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP BW Consultant
Environment: SAP BW 3.5, ECC 5
- Involved in Full Life Cycle implementation of SAP BW 3.5; Project Planning, Business Blue Print, Realization, UAT,, Go - live and Post-Production Support. Gathered requirements and identified the appropriate Business Contents for MM, SD, FI-CO for the installation of standard Infocubes, ODS, Multiproviders, Infosets and other relevant BW structures.
- Built Complete Data Model. Built connectivity from Datasource up to Data Targets. Used Process Chains to automate data load processes. Maintained BW statistics. Extracted Master data and Transaction data from: SAP R/3 for MM, PP, CRM, FI-GL and SD modules. Worked on the business content data sources like: 0FI AR 3, 0FI AR 4, 0FI AP 3, 0FI AP 4. Uploaded master and transactional data from Flat File, and SAP R/3 to BW system.
- BW Object creation: Infoobject, Infoocube, ODS, Infoset, Multiprovider, Transfer and Update rules.
- Maintained standard and custom defined LO Extractions. Used LO structure for extracting sales order, delivery, billing information. Filled setup tables, performed initialization and started delta processes. Created Info packages for loading master and transaction data. Created Process chains for daily; full and delta loads.
- Created Sales and Distribution Reports using Bex Query Designer and Web Application Designer. Created Reports for Sales projection and profit analysis. Employed the use of Restricted Key Figures, Calculated Key Figures, Conditions, Exceptions, and Variables. Created Roles and Workbook. Reports created include the use of Offset Variables, Aging Bucket.
- Managed and maintained HR Infocubes; Employee-Specific Payroll Data (0PY C02) and Headcount and Personnel Actions (0PA C01).
- Pushed data from InfoCubes, ODS and Info Objects to external Datamarts using Open Hub Service; InfoSpoke.
- Production Support by monitoring data loads, debugging data load failures. Provided user documentation for reports and user .
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- System Solution Provider, Process and Business Improvement, Technical Support
- Interfaced between company management and technical team, in developing effective and efficient computer systems that meet customer expectation. Complete SDLC from conceptual design to implementation and support. Participated as a team member with SAP BW Developers and end users in Full Life Cycle implementation of SAP BW 2.1C, SAP R/3, employing ASAP methodology; from Project Planning to Production.
- Used Designer 2000 to create effective data model and process flow diagrams, for overall company process improvement and to reduce company down time.
- Implemented resource and data sharing; by designing and implementing Computer networks (wireless inclusive) and Database Management Systems; employed the use of query language: SQL and PLSQL.
- Computer upgrade and repairs. Supported Microsoft Windows XP, ME, 98 and NT operating systems. Worked with and support Microsoft Office Suite 97, 2000 and XP with Front Page; supported Microsoft Access, Word and Excel.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Network Technology Specialist
- Worked with the Enterprise Help Center in the Data Center of Confidential Insurance.
- This group ensured the Enterprise systems are up and running, and accessible to over 55,000 Confidential employees worldwide.
- Responded to system outages, network connectivity issues, security control problems and software problems.
- Opened ticket; (Expert Adviser) documented problem and resolution. Escalated ticket that could not be immediately resolved.
- Supported Mainframe computers, Servers, IBM AS400, PC, Laptops, Printers and Controllers.
- Supported Microsoft Windows NT, 95 and 3.1 operating systems, and Microsoft office suite; Access, Excel, Word and Outlook and a host of proprietary software.
- Worked as part of a team that implemented system migration from Novel Netware to Microsoft NT, and from Rumba to Reflections.
- Worked as part of the group that changed the Network Architecture from Token Ring to Ethernet..
- Did Job run using JCL (Job Control Language). Was subject Matter Expert in SAR (System Archival and Retrieval) System.
- Was involved in the Y2K System compliant rollout.
- Taught in the Enterprise Help Center Employee Program.
- Received of Appreciation in support of Enterprise Help Center Program
- Received of for highest number of customer calls answered and resolved in the month of August 1998.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Physically inspected machine then ran diagnostics and troubleshooted to determine fault areas of Laptop.
- Perform repair, did component upgrade
- Software installation and configuration
- System testing and documentation
- Line leader and was involved in employee .
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Built customized Computer Systems, and Supported Software, for Data Acquisition for oil fields and for offshore oil exploration.
- Ran network connection between down hole tools and computer systems. Installed and Configured Ethernet Architecture.
- Installation and Customization of Software; SPN (Signal Processing Module), IVIS, TVIS, IDEAL and Windows NT 3.5.
- Performed diagnostics, troubleshoot and repair of Computer Systems. Performed Hardware Configuration.
- Calibrated Sensor equipment and tools for measurement of pressure, density, flow rate and tension.
- Performed Network Management Task on Well Site Information System.
- Performed Quality Assurance by running System Test on products to ensure Computer Systems and Equipment are in line with Oil Information System Module.
Confidential, Houston, TexasPC Technician
- Performed Fault Isolation and Resolution by running diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairing all Compaq Laptops and Desktop Systems, down to component level.
- Performed Component, Board and System level upgrade.
- Performed Software installation, configuration and upgrade. Worked with Windows 3.1 and 95.
- Documented Computer Problems and Solution in Fast Track.
- Inspected Computer System for defects and ran system test to ensure computer meets or exceeds company expectation.