- 12+ years of professional experience in design, development, implementation using SAP Analytics including 2 years on native HANA, 2 years on BW on HANA, 9 years on SAP BW/BI and 2 years in ABAP.
- Worked on complete life cycle Implementations from blueprint to production support.
- Extensively involved in business requirement gathering, GAP analysis and converting the business requirements into the functional and technical specifications accordingly.
- Worked in implementing SAP BI solution involving overall solution architecture, design and deployment
- Expertise in handling production support issues which include fixing data issues, root cause analysisData load issues, upgrades, performance tuning, etc.
- Expert in recommending best approaches/practices to clients and evaluating tools to support business and technical requirements.
- Expertise in creating HANA views including SAP BW on HANA including Composite providers, Open
- DSO Views, Advanced DSOs and building HANA calculation Views.
- Experience with data extraction from SAP/Non - SAP Source Systems using SLT, BODS, SDI and SDA.
- Extensively worked in supporting large user groups in training, developing user manuals and navigating users in different report requirements.
- Extensively worked on extracting Sales, Purchasing, Inventory COPA into SAP BW.
- Extensively worked on SAP BW components like Infocubes, Multi-Providers, InfoSources, InfoObjectsDSO objects, Open Hub, Process Chains, Transformations, Update rules, DTPs, Variables, Transfer rules, User Exits, Extractors, RRI and routines.
- Expertise in Data Source Enhancement, Generic Extractors, User Exits, Data Loading (Full /Delta Up-
- Load),Scheduling, Monitoring, Process Chains, Multi Cube and Data Mart.
- Extensively worked on activating standard business content and customizations.
- Working on creation/export of Data models in SAP BW and making them available in Native HANA for
- Final Views creation for the reporting BO Universes.
- Extensively worked on Enhancing and customizing standard extractors to meet different user requirement and also worked on developing Generic extractors.
- Expertise in Report Generation - Worked extensively in BEx Analyzer, WAD in building QueriesWorkbooks and created Custom Queries using Conditions, Exceptions, Variables & Structures.
- Extensively worked in creating complex LO extractors, enhancing the extractors.
- Expertise in Lumira, Webi, Crystal Reports, SAP BO Explorer, Analysis for Office/OLAP.
- Expertise in using Analysis Process Designer to provide solution for complex business requirements.
- Strong production support experience involving data load monitoring, data load fixes, etc.
- Extensively worked under Onsite/Offshore model for support activities.
ERP: SAP R/3 ECC 5.0, 4.7/4.6c/4.5/4.0.
ETL Tools: SAP BW7.5/BW 7.4/ 7.3/7.1/7.0/3.5
Reporting Tool: BOBJ WEB Intelligence, Business Objects XI 3.1(Web Intelligence, Xcelsius) BEx Reporting, Web Reporting
SAP Modules: HR, SD, MM and FI/CO.
Operating System: Windows 7, 2000, NT, 98, XP, MS-DOS, Sun Solaris.
GUI: Visual Basic, Developer 2000, and SAP GUI.
Programming Language: SAP ABAP/4, JAVA and Visual Basic
Databases: Oracle 9i/8i, SQL Server and MS-Access.
Presentation Tools: MS-Office & MS-Project.
SAP BW HANA consultant
- Worked on mixed models with BW on HANA using Attribute Views, Analytic Views and Calculation Views.
- Worked extensively on HANA modeling for BW Objects
- Designed SAP BW on HANA Composite Providers as semantic layers using BW on HANA Modeling tools
- Worked with HANA-Optimized Info Cubes by migrating the standard Info cube to in-memory by using tcode 'RSMIGRHANADB'.
- Enhanced Info cubes, DSO's and Multi providers to allow new functionality into existing data model as required for reports.
- Enhanced the Standard Data Sources using Customer Exit and BADI.
- Extensively involved in extracting data from SAP ECC6.0 using Generic extraction, Customized LO cockpit.
- Enhanced and developed Inventory Revaluation report, Projected Sales report as per the reporting requirements.
- Developed ABAP code as per the requirements like End routine, Start routine and customer exits for reports.
- Extracted different source data to SAP BW as a staging and designed HANA models in SAP Enterprise HANA with respect to BW tables.
- Developed SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute Views, Analytic Views and Calculation Views User Management, Optimization of HANA models.
- Worked on Creating IDT universe, Webi Reports and Analysis for OLAP based on HANA views
- Working closely with BO and BODS team to develop different reports in Web and to extract data from 3 rd party systems.
SAP HANA BW consultant
Confidential - Mason, OH
- Confidential decided to convert all of its interfaces to Gregorian calendar from 4-4-5 except for few key interfaces. Responsible for analyzing all the fiscal calendar usages and conversions.
- Successfully migrated Key reports such as Inventory Roll Forward, Aging, Inventory-Stock by Week etc.
- Enhanced several interfaces and Reports for different sales planning channels for EMEA/DUBAI/BRAZIL
- Successful enhanced the BW interfaces for LOCATE Sales which is a true Omni Channel Experience.
- Created DSO’s, Complex Transformations, ABAP routines, APD’s for Locate sales and Inventory.
- Created Margin sales report for GMO Rollout Countries.
- Developed the following HANA Data Models: Attribute Views for master data, Analytic Views for Transaction Data and Calculation Views Graphical and SQL Script to Join/Union the various Attribute and Analytic Views for report consumption with time dimensions.
- Created HANA Views (Attribute, Analytical, Calculation) for Monthly Hyperion Interface.
- Consumption of HANA information Models in BW by creating Composite and Transient Providers.
- Worked on POSDM & CAR Extractors into BW.
- Troubleshooting SAPBW7.4 on HANA issues and responsible for applying the OSS notes.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for data mapping, conversions, interfaces and job scheduling. Plan Transport and OLTP extract processes
- Worked on BW BEx and Web reporting. Created and modified existing reports
- Responsible for Creating Charms using Solution Manager and moving the transports across the landscape.
- Worked on Cut-over activities and data validations and post go-live support.
- Created Process chains and automated daily loads for Transaction and Master Data loads.
- Design HANA Information Models such as Attribute Views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views and
- Perform SLT replication to migrate ECC tables to HANA and extracting live data from cloud systems using
- Pre-and-Post HANA migration activities for BW on HANA including pre-migration housekeeping tasks and post-migration issues fixes
- Worked extensively on HANA modeling Objects for BW
SAP HANA BW Consultant
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Developed BI design for reporting on Planning and Budget process required to maintain forecasting and actual vs. forecast reporting operability.
- Analyzed and corrected production problems.
- Analyzed the logic and implementation of Contracts and Super contracts in LO process and corrected the issues.
- Designed and developed a complex report for Forecast inventory.
- Created Composite Infoprovider using Kepler Modeler.
- Developed mixed modeling with Bw7.4 on HANA, Migrated Infocubes to HANA optimized infocubes.
- Created analytical View, Calculation Views and attribute views
- Created complex BEx queries on the Multiproviders with structures to support BOBJ universes.
- Created process chains using various process to automate data loading, activation of ODS, compression, drop and create indexes, init fills, roll up, attribute change run and DBstats etc.,
- Developed Webi report for Daily flash to broadcast the daily Invoice details to the Core team
- Developed Webi report to show the sales details and gross for the detail of week to date.
Sr SAP BW Consultant
Confidential - SanDiego, CA
- Analyzed and Corrected production problems as they occur in the SAP BW system
- Customized and maintained Data Sources such as billing (2LIS 13 VDHDR), Sales Order (2LIS 11 VAITM), and Delivery Order (2LIS 12 VCHDR) Purchasing Order Item (2LIS 02 ITM) for MM.
- Data loaded to BPC info provider, validations done, unit tested and transported to Quality then to production
- Developed numerous custom datasources using database views and custom function modules.
- Utilized the Analysis Process Designer (APD) to perform custom calculations of projected inventory levels.
- Enhanced business content datasources with append structures and ABAP user exits.
- Designed data model and BI Objects to develop numerous AR revenue related analytical reports
- Created process chains using various process to automate data loading, activation of DSO, compression, drop and create indexes, init fills, roll up, attribute change run and DBstats etc.,
- Performed huge data loads into DSO and Infocubes from ECC as well as the legacy systems
- Collecting and Releasing transports (BW and BEx). Worked with basis team for space related issues, establishing RFC connections to various source systems, applying required notes, moving objects from development box to QA and Production,.
- Debugging the Extractor checker, Start routines and End routines
- Reconciliation of BI reports with the ECC & legacy data as wells as the reports.
- Work with end users to resolve the day to day data and reporting issues.
- Have good working knowledge on the User ticket tool (ESMS), assigning the tickets and resolving them as needed.
- Tested front-end portal reports with Multi provider.
- Involved in Unit testing, integration testing, regression testing and UAT testing.
- Reported bugs through HP ALM 11.0 and interacted with developers to assist in resolving the issues.
- Have good understanding on Solution manager CHaRM process.