Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- 20 year veteran of desktop support, server, and networking implementation and support
- 15 years of telephony expertise including installation, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting remotely and onsite
- Solid work ethic and accountability
- Efficient, persistent troubleshooting and problem solving in the data center/telephony environment
- Fast learning and adaptable to changing needs
- Patient risk-taker with a creative approach to exceeding expectations
- Excellent communication with value placed on listening to others ideas and solutions
- Agile team player who is able to switch and manage multiple priorities
- Leverage the knowledge of others while being available to coach
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Windows, Server, Office software, Hyper-V, and VM Ware
- Consult small businesses with IT needs including networking, servers, wireless, security, and VPN
CURRENTLY WORKING ON
- Microsoft MCSA Server 2012
- Microsoft Lync 2013
- Cisco CCNA Voice
Remote Technical Engineer
Install, maintain, and troubleshoot Nortel/Avaya PBX systems and Microsoft Windows and Windows Server applications in a 24/7/365. My primary goal is to diagnose and resolve issues during outage events without requiring a site visit, reducing costs and down time while de-escalating tense situations. I specialize in integrating the telephony applications with Microsoft Server and desktop products and also networking requirements in VoIP and Call Center systems. I am currently the System Administrator for our proactive monitoring systems for Nortel, Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft products. Netversant services government, healthcare, hotel, airport, and financial clients.
Provide Windows and Mac desktop support to three large campus call center environments and System Administrator in the Microsoft Windows Server and Novell Netware. Served as Nortel / Avaya PBX, voicemail, Contact Call Center, and IVR support technician and programmer. Engineering and capacity planning of telephony products, rollout of VoIP, and servicing T3/T1s. I was intimately involved with several high visibility projects including designing a web-based service request tool, outsourcing and managing call volume nationwide via VoIP, and developing a proactive monitoring service for HP's call center applications, servers, IVR, CTI, and PBX using voice-recognition and DTMF.
Front Desk Supervisor
I worked closely with my team of guest service agents to continually find new ways of providing the best possible experience for our guests. I also coordinated large group booking arrivals and departures. Consulted with Corporate Accounting to design and implement a computer-based accounting and billing system which we implemented two months ahead of schedule.