SAP Order to Cash Lead
- Working with business to ensure new and existing business requirements are met. Configuration and documentation of new design. Write functional specifications. Develop proof of concept business processes. Support the development and executing the unit and integration testing, data migration, Go - live preparation, cutover plan and post implementation support.
- Working on Vistex Promotions, DMp, Claims, Loyalty, DMr, Deals, Rebates, Chargeback, Business workshop for requirement gathering. Worked on Interface, Testing, Cut Over and Go-Live. Worked on full process cycle in ECC-Vistex for Master Request - Deals, Agreement-Settlement for Direct and Indirect Sales, Flexible Group, Membership, Reporting etc.
- Gathering requirements for Vistex DM-Pricing. Vistex DM-Resources for Customer Master Data and interfaces to SFDC, Hybris. Cut over lead for Indirect Promotions and interface with downstream systems.
- Prepared functional specification and mapped fields from SAP to downstream systems for interfaces. Integration with Hybris commerce for orders, storefront, product catalog, cart, master data, pricing, promotions, loyalty.
- Working on SAP Contacts Management.
- Experience in SAP OTC, LE, Vistex, GTS and GATP. Business process analysis/design, GAP analysis, identification of ABAP requirements, documentation (Functional Specifications, Configuration documents, Test scripts and End user documentation), final scope validation, Test Scripts (Unit and Integration), Data migration, Go-live preparation, Cutover plan and post implementation support.
- Expertise with inbound and outbound interfaces for the Logistics process, Order management, Pricing, Billing and AR. Integration with SD, MM and FI.
- Worked on GATP Product Allocation, Location Substitution.
- Worked extensively on testing functionalities in Order Management, post-delivery, return process, billing and accounting.
- Working on Change Management and Incident Management to support the business processes in US and other regions.
- Document and manage changes made to productions systems via change control process.
- Used HPQC to create Test plan and executed Test runs as part of Integration test
- Prepared training documents and workshops for key users to enhance SAP system working knowledge.
Principal Consultant - SAP Order To Cash
- Analyze the business requirements by the client and offer suitable SAP solutions and execute on the implementation in Supply Chain Management.
- Serve as a functional expert in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions for SAP enhancements and Continuous Improvement areas. Applying Order Management, Logistic Execution and Interface process knowledge and expertise to manage the deployed SAP Application in OTC areas.
- Mapping new business requirements, doing impact analysis, configuration, customization, conducting unit and integration testing with business user sign offs; ensuring movement of changes into the production environment as per clients change control process.
- Conduct meeting with stakeholders, business users and being the point of contact for OTC issues, deliverable, status updates. Experience in Project Estimation, Project Delivery onsite-offshore model, Process Improvement, Business workshops, Fit-Gap analysis, Effort estimation etc.
- Preparing functional specification documents. Helping technical team in understanding the functional requirements in developing new programs. Evaluate efforts, prioritize developments, review development requests, User Acceptance on new developments. Performing Integration Test as well as Regression Test for requirements. Mentoring the junior resources on client business processes.
- Responsible for Incident and Change Management, Process Improvement to support business needs for competitive and strategic advantage.
- Managing team by sharing workload and make sure the deliverables should meet as per schedules and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms. Monitoring Status of all assignments.
SAP Order Management Lead
- Post live support and resolving the day-to-day SAP related maintenance calls, solving the service request raised by the end user, Handling and resolving tickets in the given time period.
- Providing solutions to Client/End User on errors based on the severity of the issues. Resolving SD issues and queries to support day-to-day operations under a specific Service Level Agreement.
- Prepared Functional Design Document and Helping technical team in understanding the functional concept in developing new programs. Testing on new developments done by the team members and suggesting for changes if required.
- Helping user in using new programs and knowledge transfer on new business processes. Prepared user training manuals, training the core users and end users on the system usage.
- Providing inputs for the management reporting and presenting service review meeting to client. Leading the Sales Team in Incident Management, Change Request and Tasks.
SAP Order Management Onsite Lead
- As Onsite Team Lead for SAP SD Support/Enhancement of Atlas & Sustain project, I was responsible for supporting the Confidential & Confidential North America SAP Pharma application and various interfaces.
- Worked on various Order Management, Logistics, Billing modules such as pricing, availability check, credit management, incompletion log, text determination, outputs, routes determination, listing and exclusion, material determination, partner determination, EDI, partner profiles, delivery, goods issue, billing, lockbox, paymetric, vertex etc.
- Developed test script for unit testing, created Test Plans and Test Cases and supported and performed Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing on HP Quality center.
- Involved in Cut-Over activities and Go live activities. Dealt with showstopper issues as part of Production Support after Go-Live. Conducted end user training to a group of super users.
- Provided post implementation support and trouble shooting, follow-up on initial user problems and resolving them by making required changes as per the requirements.
- Provided support to solve the service request raised by the end user by providing effective solutions within the service level agreements.
- Interacted with clients and cross-functional teams and handled tickets related to Order Management that were received from users on a day-to day basis. Handled tickets within the agreed service level agreement.
- Handling the Paymetric Application for Credit Card Order Processing, Tokenization and settlement. Vertex for tax calculation.
- Taking approvals in Client’s Change Control Board meetings for Change request.
- Mapping requirements for production issues from the business users, doing impact analysis, configuration, customization, conducting unit and integration testing with business user sign offs; ensuring movement of changes into the production environment as per J&J’s Pharma Regulated Compliance process using Event Tracking System, Docspace for change process.
- Coordinating with Application Development Team for debugging issues, user exits, function modules, RICEF objects etc.
- Work with business teams, IT teams (functional analyst, application development, etc.) to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Involved in Returns Automation and Clinical Studies Project - requirement gathering, application design, coordination with business clients, creating, executing and reviewing test scenarios, and currently in production support.
- Assigning tasks to Team members & Monitoring Status of all assignments. Presenting the Order Management Issues, Achievement and Concerns in weekly Team meetings with Delivery Manager & Project Manager.
- Preparing metrics of Change request and Helpdesk tickets.
- Providing 24x7 support for business critical applications during the month end, quarter end and new product launch.
- Performed the Due Diligence (presales) activity for the J&J Pharma (Atlas & Sustain)project by interviewing process owners and analyzing their business process mapping in SAP and integration with non-SAP systems. Understanding the pharma sector manufacturing activities, order management, warehouse & distribution and proposing the resource requirement.
- Involved in transition and knowledge transfer to the team for the support activity.