- Over 15+ years of IT Experience of which 12 yrs. in SAP as SAP BW/4HANA/IP/ CPM/ S/4 HANA & Business Objects Consultant with very strong functional and technical knowledge.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with SAP Native Hana,BwoH,IP and Business Objects solution configuration and Variance reporting.
- Involved in end to end implementation of SAP BW on HANA & Native Hana (Hybrid) and Business Objects.
- Involved in multiple full life cycle implementations of BW,HANA and BOBJ, which include requirement analysis, data modeling, technical design and development, data extraction, report generation and production support.
- Complete understanding of all phases of project from Planning, Requirements Gathering, Team Management, Blueprinting, Configuration, Development, Integration Testing and Training to Go Live.
- Working Experience with big 5 (Sap America,KPMG, E&Y, IBM and Accenture)
- Experience working within both Private and Public Sectors.
- BO Reporting:
- Knowledge and Experience in SAP BI 4.2 like Web Intelligence 4.2, LCM and BI launch pad, Central Management Console (CMC), Explorer, Lumira, Design Studio and Analysis Office (AO).
- Specialized in Business Objects 4.2 and 3.X integration with SAP BW as an Analytical & Reporting solution
- Expertise in Information Design Tool and front - end BO Tools (Design Studio, Analysis Office and Web Intelligence) Lumira and Explorer.
- Expertise in BODS.
- Experience in SAP HANA implementation, SAP System Landscape transformation (SLT), designed and developed Attribute, Analytic and Calculation Views and Hands on HANA Studio 2.0.
- Experience in working on BW/4 HANA.
- Exposer to IoT, Analytics Cloud and Leonardo Machine Learning.
- SAP BwoH/BI/BO:
- Experience in SAP BI 7.5 Features like Composite Provider, Advance datastore (ADSO), Open ODS View and Semantic partitioning Objects (SPO), Data Flow and BI Consumer Services (BICS).
- Expertise in Data Modeling creating info providers, ADSO, Composite Providers and Open ODS View. Extraction from FI, SD, CO-PA, HR, CIS, EAM, FI-CA, CRM.
- Experience in IS-U Modules CIS (Customer Service, Meter Reading, Billing & Invoicing, BPEM Cases and FI-CA and EAM (Enterprise Asset Management).
- Result-oriented individual and expert in analyzing project objectives and implement suitable solution
- Training: Conducted training sessions for end-users in planning using BW & BO reporting. Also created training manuals for the super users and end-users.
- Key Strengths: Highly focused and goal oriented with dynamic leadership and team-building abilities. Energetic and creative with a special talent for troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems and escalated issues. Exceptional organizational and analytical skills, project Management. Proven leadership attitude and Strong negotiation skills.
Sap CPM2.0 BW/4Hana/Bo Architect
Environment: SAP BI 7.5 Business Objects 4.2 and CPM2.0
- As a CPM BW/IP Consultant involved in design, configuration and implementation of SAP Commercial Project Management upgraded from CPM 1.0 to CPM 2.0
- Experience in capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
- Hands-on experience working with new standard SAP BW Extractors for ERP Data (Plan and Actuals) (/CPD/AVR DS ERP DATA).
- Worked on Various Business Objects (BOBJ) tools (WEBI, Analysis Office and Lumira).
- Experience with developing and optimizing real time cubes (Planning) and standard Cube (Historical Actuals)
- Worked on creating planning functions and planning sequence in Sap Integrated Planning (IP).
- Worked on the Configuration like Commercial View, Procurement View, Team Overview, Financial Plan, Issues and Changes, Documents for CPM 2.0.
- Developed bookmarks of different views on the planning data based on the selected dimensions and key figures in Sap Lumira 2.0
- Designed and developed templates like basic layout and ready for input layouts (planning layout) using the Sap Lumira Designer.
- Used Charm as the transport method for promoting the objects from development environment to the subsequent environments.
- Worked closely with Sap NS2 and IBM teams during the Sap CPM 2.0 upgrade.
Sap BW/4Hana/Bo Architect.
Environment: SAP BI 7.5, Business Objects 4.2
- Acted as technical lead for the US regional development team and responsible for management of project tasks and activities, including coordination with Accenture (IDC), PwC, Axa Core group solutions Teams.
- Worked on financial reporting requirements to meet the US GAAP & IFRS Standards using Webi & Analysis office tools.
- Played a Reporting lead role in the roll out of the global Copernic solution (Sap BI) to US & Europe regions.
- Provided industry guidance, strategies, and HANA best practices.
- Implemented SAP BW on HANA specific modelling like using Composite Providers and exposing BW objects in HANA Views, Operational Data Provisioning, and ADSO etc.
- Identified and promoted best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide oversight for all activities related to using standard data modeling methodologies and processes.
- Worked as a Technical Architect and hands-on development in the delivery of a BwoH solution.
- Worked on budget and oversee the documentation of all aspects of the project (planning, design and execution).
- Designed data models for reporting that will support the local, sector and global requirements
- Created Financial Month end Closure Reports using (BICS) Web Intelligence and Analysis office reports and deployed them through BI Portal .
- Developing and handling hybrid scenarios - BW data models and HANA views as per the requirement.
- Involved in full life cycle of implementation of S/4 HANA Live which includes Analysis, requirements gathering, development, reporting, Go-live and Post Go-live support.
- Experience in consuming SAP Hana models in BI clients such as Lumira 2.1, Analysis office.
- W orked with business owners to understand requirements, and design, develop, deliver financial reports and data templates using the Analysis Office.
- Created SAP Hana modeling views such as Attribute, Analytic Views and Calculation Views in Native Hana.
- Created BEx queries in Eclipse and used them in AO (Analysis Office).
- Created complex dashboards using SAP Lumira 2.1.
- Experience in SAP Data Services and data conversion, Data Quality and Data Governance.
- Worked with HANA lifecycle manager (HLM) & Promotion Management (LCM) to Transport the Objects in System Landscape (Dev, QA and Prod) using CTS+.
- Involved in developing and conducting extensive Unit testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation.
- Provided Training to BOBJ - BI Business Users, team members and created end-user training material and documentation.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Ability to work with others efficiently and effectively in an ad-hoc environment.
Sap Analytics Lead Architect
Environment: SAP BI 7.3, Business Objects 4.2
- Responsible for designing and developing enterprise wide data analysis and reporting solutions with a strong emphasis on visualization of data for end users.
- Collaborated efficiently and effectively interact with the business users, business analysts, and other developers to translate needs into business requirements, technical requirements, and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions including reports and models.
- Developed BEx queries (BICS ) and exposed to Webi and Analysis Office Reporting.
- Developed and analyzed the dashboard using Lumira for different stakeholders and sharing the same with the business management team.
- Worked on End to End BI Security Testing experience for BW/BO objects (BEx Query changes to in corporate new BW security changes, Executing BEx Queries, Testing MS Office Advance Analysis reports and BO Webi reports) to make sure that there are NO impacts to existing reports.
- Lead Strategic Workshops with Client ( Confidential ) and assist in managing the offshore Development Team (IBM team).
- Designs and develops BW and Design Studio objects including completing technical design specifications, BW design and testing of custom objects based on Functional Design Specifications.
- Expertise in connecting Sap BW BEx queries and Universe (IDT) to Lumira and Build adhoc Story boards on Fly.
- Responsible for the SAP BOBJ Design Studio Data Visualization development lifecycle from design through implementation and production support.
- Created Authorizations and User Groups for users in BW and BO.
- Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) and worked on hyper care defects also provided training to Business Objects End users on BOBI 4.2 new features.