- Around 10+ years of Technical experience in Design, Development and Implementation of SAP applications in the areas of SAP BW, SAP HANA Native, SAP BW on HANA and BOBJ
- Involved in a full life cycle implementations for different modules in SAP BW like PM, SD, MM, FI - CO, HR and PP which involves all phases like Requirement analysis, Gap analysis, Realization, Data extraction, Data Modeling, Ap
- Experience in BOBJ 4.x version with BI Launch Pad, WEBI and Analysis for Excel
- Extensively worked on Business Information Warehouse Multiproviders, Info cubes, DSO’s, and Info-objects, APD’s and open hub destinations
- Proficient in performance tuning techniques which involves the evaluation of statistical performance, data load improvisation and query performance using compression, aggregates and partitioning techniques
- Knowledge of XSJS/XSODATA and Tableau.
- Functional SAP experience in Material Management, Purchasing, Inventory, Sales, Chargebacks and FIGL
- Wide experience in interacting with end-users to gather and document the reporting requirements and giving training to the end users.
- Experience leading large onshore and offshore teams with end to end responsibilities for deliver and client management.
- Excellent analytical, time management, interpersonal skills and a good team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
SAP BW/HANA Senior Consultant
- Requirement gathering sessions with business users from various departments like Sales, FI,MM and PO
- Interacted with Business stake holders in order to understand their structured and ad-hoc reporting requirements, business rules for finance, sales and marketing domains.
- Preparation of functional & technical specification document, estimates and schedule
- Onsite Offshore Coordination for Work, Management, etc.
- Development of the BW models using the new info providers such advanced DSO’s and composite providers on the new BW Modeling tools perspective in HANA Studio
- On the Hana Modeling side, various types of views such as analytic view and calculation views were developed
- Calculations views of type graphical and SQL were developed according to the requirements which used projections, aggregations, unions and ranks, time conversions
- Integrating HANA views with Reporting tools like IDT, BOBJ WEBI and Dashboard
- Created a high-level and detailed HANA implementation and migration plan and develop a training plan for the current development resources
- Carried out unit and integration testing of BW and HANA models, worked alongside business user helping them with UAT
- Created real-time applications based on XSJS/SAP UI5 using SAP HANA
- Go-live and hyper care support
- Knowledge transfer to the support team
- Involved in ECC,SAP GUI and HANA Patch upgrades
SAP BW/HANA Consultant
- Developed all Technical Specifications based on Functional Specifications that outlines required Characteristics, Measures and Business Rules. The Technical Specification outlined the overall HANA design to meet and satisfy the Business Reporting Requirements.
- Developed the following HANA Data Models: Attribute Views for master data, Analytic Views for Transaction Data and Calculation Views Graphical and SQL Script to Join/Union the various Attribute and Analytic Views for report consumption with time dimensions.
- Created Universes on top of HANA calculation views and developed the WEBI reports using IDT Information design tool
- Worked on Data-Provisioning techniques suing SLT SAP Landscape Transformation to perform real-time data replication into SAP HANA and near time data loading into HANA using SAP BODS.
- Worked on Importing BW models Info Cube, DSO in HANA as Analytical view.
- Worked on migrating the Standard DSO and Info Cube to HANA Optimized DSO and InfoCubes.
SAP BW Associate Consultant
- Day to day support activities, of several modules.
- Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues; provide after hours and on-call application support as needed.
- Proactive Business support and handholding during critical Month end closing
- Successfully managing multiple work-streams such as Production Support, Change Requests (Functional Design, Enhancements, and Development) and Performance Tuning
- Developing the data model and Ensuring integration of data from both SAP and non-SAP sources.
- Monitor and tune BW performance utilizing best practices, Conduct reviews, documents test plans and completes unit testing of developed objects.