- Results - oriented Management Professional with over 20+years and 17+ years of leadership roles ERP Director Program & Project Management, Enterprise Solution Architect, Clinical, Regulatory expertise that includes managing large complex ERP implementations, consulting practice leadership, strategic ERP planning, financial management and new business development
- Managed and led in over 12 end to end SAP, 8 NWP, 10 HRMS, 4 Success Factor, 2 Hybris Ecommerce4 PPM/xRPM, 6 CRM, 5 SCM, 5 SRM, 2 AFS, 10 BW/BI, 4 Kronos, 3 POS, 5 MDM & Data Migration, 2 Salesforce.com 4 SharePoint, 20 Client Server, Web & E-Commerce, 10 SAP Infrastructure and 2 PS HRMS Implementations.
- Twenty (20+) years of progressive IT growth & Seventeen (17+) years of SAP Practice Lead, Delivery Manager, Project/Program Management, Solution Architect, SME, Integration Lead, Data Migration Lead, Business Analyst and Test Lead experience in designing, configuring and installing enterprise wide systems for organizations across a wide variety of industries (Supply Chain, Logistics, Utilities, Health Care, Media, Pharma, Insurance Finance and Automotive).
- A respected team leader, able to see the big picture, delegate effectively, set clear goals and motivate team members to achieve consistent superior project results.
- Strategic driver for road maps for SAP Infrastructure, Security, Basis, Implementation and Service Delivery Projects.
- Skilled in establishing strong, ongoing relationships with customers, business, IT and co-workers.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the project. Can easily shift from a high level manager to a very hands-on and task-oriented resource as needed.
- Strong knowledge on vendor selection for ERP implementations both SAP and Oracle.
- Skilled in establishing a PMO office for global clients, multi-currency, multi-language and multiple locations.
- Strong knowledge on all ERP implementation methodologies SCRUM, XP, KANBAN, Agile, Waterfall, RUP, EUP, ASAP, WSD, BizX, SAP Activate and SAP Launch
- Successfully managed several ERP projects with budgets in excess of several million dollars
- Experienced with partnering, managing, and integrating offshore resources and vendors into all aspects of the project development life-cycle in Agile, Waterfall, Iterative like RUP, EUP methods and SDLC
- Complete Service Delivery Management covering SLA with respect to KPI, Implementation and Process improvements.
- In Depth knowledge and driving force for Business Technology Automation, Process Optimization, Project and Program Management, Vendor Management covering SAP process areas (Record-to-Report, Quote-to-Cash, OTC, Procure-to-Pay, Hire-to-Retire, Revenue Accounting, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Business Intelligence).
- Implement and design SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) Production Support Team for numerous clients from ground up to manage and execute quality based initiatives for Global IT support / delivery.
- Strong Integration knowledge with cross platforms, applications covering .NET, Java, Sales Force, SharePoint Portal, Legal Ease, Accelim, PeopleSoft, Success Factors, CWP-Contingent Worker Portal, Third Party Time Management, Workday etc.
- Strong portfolio of SAP skills that match client needs which include latest cutting edge SAP HANA platform
- Proficient at formulating project timelines and estimates for different process area project covering P2P(Procure-To-Pay), OTC(Order-To-Cash), RTR(Record-To-Report), MTO(Make-To-Order), H2R(Hire-To-Retire), SLM (Supplier-Life-Cycle Management) and PLM(Product Life Cycle Management) processes, including the SAP landscape, given a variety of business scenarios and technical scope.
- Expert in implementing Project Portfolio Management covering different tools MS-Project Server, HP-PPM, SAP PPM, SAP xRPM, IBM Clarity
- Expert in implementing Hybris, eCommerce, Hybris-PIM, SCM (Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement and Order Fulfillment) & SRM 7.0 in all implementation scenarios for multiple customers, suppliers/vendors, and product/material based end to end solution involving in all project life-cycle phases. 5 full life-cycle implementations in the last 7 years alone.
- Driving PMO, project vision, business processes, business plans across divisions, regions and metrics.
- Experience working with Request for Proposal (RFP) and assisting in vendor selection.
- Worked as liaison between client and vendor in defining the relationship and implementation of different projects simultaneously with strong knowledge on SLA.
- Responsible for creating and executing project scope, goals, milestones, deliverables and timelines.
- Responsible for project management methodology(Agile, Waterfall and Iterative) tools and practices as well as business units and procedures to ensure successful outcome of projects
- Responsible for all information systems and networks operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, regulatory agencies and legal requirements
- Directly responsible with strong knowledge in calculating EV, PV, TCPI, NPV for projects and programs.
- Conducting JAD Sessions, designing JAD templates and managed cross - functional teams of IT professional and SME (Subject Matter Experts) in establishing comprehensive business and functional requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives.
- Proficient at formulating project timelines and estimates for the P2P process, including the SLM product, given a variety of business scenarios and technical scope.
- Modified Enterprise organization Structure, personal management and company hierarchy
- Prepared project plans, WBS and tasks also conducted knowledge transfer sessions for PMO.
- Documented systems support and COE setup for 360 degree multi levels using Remedy.
- Designed and developed solutions through system configurations.
- Formulated and executed HR SuccessFactors and plans.
- Implement change management, issue management, risk management and conducted user training.
- More than 20+ years’ experience in all aspects of system analysis, planning, design and implementation.
- Instituted a formal PMO for all Markets Finance Projects that included monthly status reporting, project deep dives and project triage services
- Identify and manage key inter-dependencies, issues and risksacross all projects
- Redesigned the SAP release process, moved from monthly releases which included several small projects to bi-monthly release for larger projects. This provided the ability for full QA and UAT cycles.
- Developed a project prioritization process for SAP Financial, Ariba and SRM enhancements. Worked with the business and process teams to develop a process to capture, approve and prioritize all enhancements requests.
- Act as Scrum Master on need basis and drive the agile methodology covering (Technical, Functional and Business) three in a box approach.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Enact change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum teams by 20% and the quality of deliverables by 28%
- Proficient at formulating project timelines and estimates for the P2P, OTC, RTR, MTO, SCM and PLM process, including the all SAP landscape, given a variety of business scenarios and technical scope.
- Instituted a formal program management office responsible for all projects, enhancements and support request for other corporate applications such as SAP, sourcing and legal systems
- Successfully managed the global SAP FI/CO & SRM implementation for numerous clients.
- Complete 360 degree technical knowledge of the Ariba infrastructure and integration points to SAP ECC 6.0, MDM/MDG and third party applications.
- Implemented business requirements into Ariba workflow, Custom forms and Other transformation objects on Ariba platform.
- Have hands on experience in configuring Ariba procure- to-pay application with respect to Workflows, vendor punch out & cataloging, workflow approvals and e-invoicing.
- Complete design knowledge on Supplier onBoarding, PO creation, Contract Management on Ariba platform.
- Instrumental in conducting all blueprinting sessions from ground up to implement Ariba PTP solution for different clients.
- Built and maintained relationships at all levels of different clients strategic BU and Corporate office
- Overall accountability for a team of 60+ resources responsible for application development, support, maintenance and enhancements for all the CRM and financial applications
- Manage outsourcing/offshore vendor relationship and ensure vendor complies with all Service Level Agreements listed in the Statement of Work
- Responsible for multiple and concurrent IT projects such as integration of Confidential acquisitions into the current ERP applications, major enhancements to the application, (major upgrades and conversion from multiple legacy systems)
- Responsible for standardization and improvement of RTR, PTP, HTR and OTC processes globally
- Implemented for multiple clients a global standard process model for RTR from a process, people and technology
- Strong ERP implementation knowledge on all industry standard accounting principles covering IFRS accounting, Global Chart of Account and US GAAP
- Define and Drive the implementation of long term storage using archive link and Tapes. Defines and approved all business requirements for RTR global processes and systems
- Collaborates across all functions and sites to harmonize requirements and solutions that meets business needs
- Enhance and improve existing solutions and consolidates platforms to improve integration and reduce support overhead to the organizations and clients
- Identify improve process and systems to advance key RTR process metrics
- Coordinates the collaboration with IT, Business, Infrastructure and Technical teams regarding the development of system standards and integration of technology for RTR
- Governs and improve global technology templates and controls rate of change to meet business needs as per agreed principles
- Drive and Mentor global network of matrix based Super Users, Sub-Process Owners and Data Stewards associated with RTR and PTP processes
- Design and Implement with support organization to ensure global process training material and key deliverables.
- Leads stakeholder engagement and organizational change management for all RTR initiatives
- Responsible to ensure corporate policy compliance and governance in all aspects of RTR processes and procedures
- Have through understanding of the various roles and responsibilities within a pharmaceutical, bio-tech and supply chain.
- Determine project pricing and negotiate all contracts with external vendors both on and off shore
- Develop departmental procedures that ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with C level business stakeholders
- Organize and run Steering Committees for the Financial and CRM applications which aid in determining the necessity and prioritization of all application enhancements
- Responsible for the recruitment and performance management of all staff
- Manage all projects to a project specific P&L
- Participate in the annual departmental budgeting process
- Manage day to day support activities for over 30,000 global users.
Skills: Project & Program Management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Accounting, Process Reengineering Change Management, Issue/Risk Management, Stakeholder Management
Languages: ABAP4, C#, VB.Net, Java, FORTRAN, C, COBOL
GUI Technologies: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0/7.0, VC++
Dist. Technologies: COM/DCOM, COMTI
Middleware: MSMQ, MTS 2.0
IDE: CFStudio5.0, VS6.0/7.0, FP2000, Deamweaver4
Database: SQLServer 6.x/ 7.0/2000/2005/2008 , Oracle7.x/8.x/9i/10g, MS Access 97/2000 DB2/UDB, Hyperion ESSBase, SAP BASIS
OS: Win-XP, Win-2000, WinNT (V3.51, V4.0), Win 2003/2008, Novell 3.x /4.x, MVS UNIX V, LINUX
App. Servers: DUET 1/1.5, Project 2003, SharePoint Portal, ColdFusion4.5/5.0,IIS4.0/5.0 SNA4.0, Commerce 2000/2002 and Cert. Server
Server-Side: ASP, ASP.Net, and CFML/CFScript
.NET Framework: .NET 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0
OOPS: UML, RUP, Rational Studio
Tools: BOA Cransoft Tools, EA, ERWIN, Office2000/2003, Project, Visio, Toad SQL Navigator, Quest tools
Monitoring: SAP Solution Manager, CA-CEM Wily, and Perf. Monitors
Reporting Tools: SAP BW, SAP BO, BODS, Crystal Reports 11.0, and SQReports
ERP: SAP R/3 4.x, SAP ECC 5/6.0, Business One, All-in-One, Business by DesignPS 6/7.5/8/8.8/9, Oracle EBS 11i/12i
SAP Modules: RAR, Security, BASIS, BW, EP, FICO, HR, MM, SD, PS, PP, APO, PM, QM, CRM BPC, SCM, SLC 1.0/2.0, SRM, PLM & PDM
SAP Industry: IS-U/CCS, IS-Media, IS-Retail
SAP interface: ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC and BAPI
SAP Tools: LSMW, BDC, DART
EDMS: Documentum, SharePoint, OpenText
Interfaces: LIMS, EDI, Taxware, Vertex, Biscom, Regulus, Formscape
SAP Integrations: Hybris, Ariba 8/9, DUET 1.0/1.5, xMII, OSI-PI, WERUM, and LIMS
Portals: NetWeaver, SharePoint, WebSphere, Plumtree, Claims Gateway
PPM Tools: SAP PPM, Clarity, HP-PPM, MS Project, Primavera
Sr. SAP PTP Manager /MDG SME
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Strategy for global road map of SAP Landscape Systems (HANA, ECC, Ariba Cloud) covering OTC, P2P, RTR and HTR solutions across all Geo locations (North America (US & Canada), Asia-Pacific, Singapore, Europe)
- SAP ECC 6.0 (S2S, H2R, C2C, F2F) with HyBris E commerce, SD, MM, FICO, RAR, PP, QM, LIMS, SRM, PPM 4.0, Clear Quest, Success Factors (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal, Recruitment, On Boarding, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Performance & Goals, Compensation & Variable Pay and Succession & Development), BW/BI, BPC, MS Project Server, Sales Force, Remedy, SLC 2.0, MDM 7.0, MDG 5.0, SAP BASIS, SAP HANA S/4, NWP 7.4
Sr. SAP PTP Program Manager/SAP SME
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
- Strategy for global blueprint of SAP System across all Geo locations (North America (US & Canada), Singapore, Europe) -
- SAP ECC 6.0 (S2S, H2R, C2C, F2F) with RAR, SD, MM, FICO, PP, QM, LIMS, MES/MII, SRM, PPM 4.0, Clear Quest, Success Factors (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal, Recruitment, On Boarding, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Performance & Goals, Compensation & Variable Pay and Succession & Development), Kronos, BW/BI, BPC, MS Project Server, Sales Force, Remedy, SLC 2.0, MDM 7.0, MDG 5.0, SAP BASIS, SAP HANA S/4, DaRT, NWP 7.4
Sr. SAP PTP Program Manager
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Roadmap and Strategy for global blueprint of ERP System across all geo locations (Far East, Asia, NA and Latin America) - SAP ECC 6.0 (S2S, H2R, C2C, F2F) with POS, Merchandise & Assortment Planning, PPM, MS Project Server, Kronos, Hybris, SD, MM, FICO, PP, SRM, IS-AFS, SAP HCM (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal), Clear Quest, NWP 7.4, Success Factors (Workforce Planning & Analytics, Performance & Goals, Compensation and Succession & Development), BW/BI, Sales Force, Remedy, SLC 2.0, MDM 7.0, MDG 5.0, SAP BASIS, SAP HANA S/4
Sr. SAP PTP Manager/Business Process Architect/SME
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- SLM (Supplier Life Cycle Management) Consolidation of Multiple ERP Systems across all geo locations (Far East, Asia, Middle East, NA and Latin America) -
- SAP ECC 6.0 (Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Record To Report) with PPM, SD, MM, QM, LIMS, RAR, FICO, PP, SRM, SAP HCM (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal), NWP 7.4, Success Factors (Workforce Planning & Analytics, Performance & Goals, Compensation and Succession & Development), S4/HANA, sFin2.0 Add-on, BPC, SLC 2.0, PLM, PDM, CRM, BW/BI, Kronos, APO, Sales Force, Remedy, Clear Quest, MS Project Server, DaRT, MDM 7.0, MDG 5.0, SAP BASIS
- Oracle EBS 12 (Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Record To Report), LIMS, Custom MES on C#, .NET, ASP.NET, VS2010, Oracle 10g, OBIEE, iSupplier Portal, Oracle SLM, Work Day, Success Factors, Contingent Worker Portal, Windows Server 2010, Linux, HP-UNIX
- SAP Business One Implementation - (Hire to Retire, P2P, Opportunity to Contract, Order to Cash, MTO, Quote to Cash) SAP HCM (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal), MM, FICO, SD, PS, WM, MDM, new GL
Sr. Executive Advisor ERP Implementations (Remote)
Confidential, Woodlands Park, NJ
- Global blueprint of ERP System across all geo locations
- SAP ECC 6.0 (S2S, H2R, C2C, F2F) with POS, Hybris, PPM, SD, MM, FICO, PP, SRM, Custom MES on Java/J2EE, SAP HCM (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal), Kronos for Time Management, Success Factors (Workforce Planning & Analytics, Performance & Goals, Compensation and Succession & Development), BW/BI, Sales Force, Remedy, SLC 2.0, MDM 7.0, MDG 5.0, Clear Quest, MS Project Server, SAP BASIS, SAP HANA
Sr. SAP Program Manager
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- SAP Service Delivery - ECC 6.0 (Make to Order, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire, Order to Cash, Record To Report) with SAP HCM (Master Data, Org Management, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, ESS, MSS, Portal), SD, MM, FICO, PP, SRM, PLM, PDM, AFS, CRM, BW/BI, APO, SalesForce, Remedy, MDM, SAP BASIS, Oracle 10g, Windows Server 2010, Linux, HP-UNIX