- Extensive experience in SAP S4/HANA implementation, specializing in logistics processes and supporting customers in full lifecycle project implementation of supply chain business processes, functionality, and analytics.
- Adept at driving strategy planning for internal and external customers and facilitating IT implementation, completing critical milestones, defining product definition, setting datasheet electrical parameter, writing production documentation, and releasing multi - million-dollar revenue products to production on time as well as reducing cost for sustaining products.
- Capacity for communication, collaboration, and leadership, building and mentoring project teams, fostering relationships across hierarchies, and engaging stakeholders to facilitate project implementations and impact operational success.
- Strategic Planning and Development | Project Implementation | Process Requirements | Business Analysis | Proposals Process Transformation | Change Management | Budgeting | Cost Analysis | Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Solutions Management | SAP Consulting | Escalation Management | Incident Management | IT Service Management
- Performance Testing | Test Automation | Documentation | Communication | Cross Functional Collaboration
- Training and Development | Team Building and Leadership | Mentorship | Stakeholder Engagement
SAP Exchange Infrastructure and Process Integration 3, 7.0 | SAP Business Intelligence 3.5, 7.0 | Solution Manager
SAP Master Data Management |SAP Enterprise Service Architecture | SAP Composition Environment 7.2 | ASAP Accenture Delivery Methods | Deloitte EVD | Microsoft Business Solutions | Oracle | IBM Products | Lotus Notes Taxware Enterprise | SABA | OMNI Quotation Management | Hyperion Enterprise | CAPA Systems EtQ | Livelink Supplier Web Portal FusionsOps | TradeSpher | FedEx Net | Lockbox | HP Quality Center | HP Mercury Load Runner
E-Catt | HP Quick Test Pro (QTP)
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Senior Product Owner, SAP CRM Digital Interconnect, Cloud Integration and Adoption
- Facilitated Cloud Integration and Adoption program at Concur IT, working in Business Application Integration and IT systems migration to public Cloud.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Integration Topics: Integration SAP CRM with SAP S/4HANA project, Q2C Business Process earlier adoption in S/4HANA.
- Managed scoping, prototyping and productionizing ML solutions (initiative implementation used Neo4j) for the Intelligent Service Desk use cases, making use of traditional data science methodologies to develop digital assistant service desk persona to help business automating incident management processes.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
SAP Cloud Solutions Architect
- Drove assessment on Data Center migration to Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP public cloud, private Cloud options.
- Connected Non-SAP applications to SAP using SAP Kyma.
- Provided SAP Mentoring, SAP IT Integration Architecture.
- Led M&A Integration Project, including on-premise SAP System Landscape, legacy systems migration to Hyperscale Data Centers (from on premise to Azure).
Confidential, Dublin, CA
SAP CRM Solution Architect
- Propelled the end to end testing and data conversion strategy: data from multiple sources in Confidential ’s network of partners, mobile service providers, and customers.
- Liaised with business leads in master data definition and master data modeling.
- Administered Logical Design and broke down the design to work packages for implementation.
- Worked with business users to gather requirements and to validate data conversion strategy.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Managed and coordinated the business blueprint, solution architecture, functional and technical designs, application development and solution testing.
- Worked on business process designs, business process modeling, and business process monitoring using SAP Solution Manager 7.01 ehp1.
- Provided technical direction in the analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of SAP projects.
- Maintained leadership in building SAP COE team at Confidential, SAP Trainer in an Internal Training Program Academy: focused on Application Development with SAP CRM Interaction Center and Web UI.
- Defined Roadmap, Architecture and Project Plan for the integration SAP CRM Interaction Center with Trade Promotion Management and Web Self Service Channel for Coca-Cola SAP CRM Global Interaction Center Project and Direct Store Delivery Initiative (CRM 2007, ECC 5.0, BI 7.0).
- Enhanced Sales Order Workflow, Partner Determination Logic, Pricing, and Plants Configuration.
- Designed a Shared-service interaction center solution: one back-office application to enable holistic customer interaction (HR IC and CRM IC applications using Shared service for client Harley Davidson’s Enterprise Contact Center Project (CRM 7.0, ECC 6.0).
- Managed the project integrating SAP CRM with SAP manufacturing (MM/PP/QM), human resources (HR) and financial (FI/CO) systems for client Omnicell, fully integrated opportunity-to-revenue process.
Managing Consultant, Enterprise Business Application
- Communicated and assessed business readiness within the project team and business teams.
- Architected and designed solutions and managed client’s SAP CRM Implementation.
- Served as the domain expert of the mobile enterprise asset management (mobile EAM) and SAP CRM.
- Gathered business requirements, facilitated JAD workshop, and developed logical design documentation.
- Coordinated testing activities: worked with test teams to construct and recombine functions and processes to create numerous test scenarios for integration, load/stress, and regression testing.
- Facilitated project quality management tasks.
- Delivered a hybrid SAP outsourcing model for production support, managed global 24/7 resources.