- SAP Solution Consultant in Financials apart from holding Masters of Computer Applications as major.
- Proven Project Lead experience gained by managing full - fledged development activities involving project planning and design, blue print, configuration, data migration, functional testing, integration testing, end user training, cut-over, go-live and post go-live support.
- Expertise on Migration from SAP ECC to S/4HANA Central/Simple Finance SAP R/3 Versions 4.7, ECC 6.0 EHP8 and S/4HANA 1610, 1709 & 1809.
- Worked on Full Life Cycle Implementations, Roll-outs, Support Projects. Hands on Team & Project Lead experience
- Extensive FI expertise in implementation and Customization of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting
- Good working knowledge of integration and Interfaces for FI with AR/SD (O2C), AP/MM (P2P) and coordinating between different module teams to meet the project schedules/goals
- Incorporated New General Ledger ( GL) configuration in (FI), while upgrading the Classical General Ledger of SAP R/3 to enhance Segmental Reporting in Real Time across International Accounting Standards (IAS), United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); mapping of Parallel Ledgers for entity's legal reporting requirements.
- Expertise in SAP FSCM Components like Dispute Management & Collection Management and worked in Data Archiving Process.
- Design and configure core FSCM Processes e.g. Customer Credit Segment, Credit Profile, Business Partners, Interfaces to bring external credit Data, Collection Segment and profiles, Dispute management
- Coordination with 3rd Parties like Vertex, Lockbox, Electronic Bank Statement import and posting (multiple countries/formats), global AP, AR files
- Extensive experience preparing functional and technical specifications for new enhancements and to ensure effective unit test plans, end user training, integration, functional, regression, UAT, performance and end-to-end testing.
- CO experience includes Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders and Profit Center Accounting
- Perform and confirm the baseline design for Product costing implementation
- Hands on experience in the intercompany setup, foreign currency revaluations, and balance sheet accounts.
- Expertise in handling Month End, Year End Closing with regard to GL, AR, AP and Asset Accounting, Material Ledger etc.
- Worked on Various Enhancements in the area of AP & AR Correspondence Statements like Ageing analysis Report, Account Balances report, External Printing Agency to print forms
- Good Experience in understanding ABAP and DB tables, Electronic Data Interchange EDI, User Exits, BAPIs, BADIs and write queries.
- High learning curve with the ability to embrace new tools and technologies with demonstrated leadership, ability to resolve issues, drive projects and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as team-oriented environments with well-developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high analytical & problem solving ability.
ERP Package: SAP ECC 6.0, S/4 Hana
SAP FICO Sub Components: G/L, AP, AR, AA, BA; CO - CCA, CEA, PCA;
Methodology: ASAP, Agile, SAP Solution Manager
Applications/Tools: VIM OpenText, HP Quality Center 9.2, 11.0, IBM JAZZ, Remedy, Spira, Jira, Solution Manager, MS Office, Service Now (Snow)
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
SAP FICO Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Handling day to day queries/ issues related to FICO and other logistic modules integrated with FI-GL, AR, AP, FA, PCA and Internal orders.
- Providing Production Support as per SLA’s.
- Interacting with client for new business requirements and mapping the process in SAP
- Responsible for handling integration issues with other modules like MM, SD, PM and PS
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and identify appropriate solution for assigned Incident and Enhancement requests as per agreed SLA.
- Proactively identify process improvements and communicate those to the client to demonstrate value addition
- Worked on Customer and Vendor Aging report
- Worked extensively on recurring entries
- Interacted with Client to understand Asset Management configuration and user requirements.
- Configured chart of depreciation and depreciation areas to meet the US GAAP and Country Specific Statutory Requirement
- Configured the system to post the Acquisitions and Scrapping.
- Configured the system for creating, posting and settling an asset under construction.
- Configured the system for closing procedures.
- Configured the system for printing inventory lists and creating asset history sheets.
- Worked on postings made for the asset (acquisitions, retirements, depreciation) to the Company code and business area.
- Configured Inter Company Asset Transfer fields and transaction type.
- Prepared Functional Specs for User Exit Developments.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various asset transactions, user exits and asset reports with business users.
- Good experience in Interest calculation on customer line items
- Having good experience on Internal Order Accounting with CAPEX and OPEX Budget
- Good experience on Lockbox process for customer receivables for US, Puerto Rico and Canada the following banks JPM, TD Commercial Bank, and TD Canada Trust.
- Responsible for implementing of various enhancements, Projects
- Closely working with technical team for enhancements.
- Attending for weekly status calls on ticket/issues.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
SAP FICO Analyst
Environment: SAP ECC, Hana, Vertex
- Responsible for business process analysis to facilitate to understand requirements, define analyze business process and mapping.
- Configuration of house banks for reconciliation as per business process for customers and vendors.
- Configuration of automatic payment program for vendors and customers and enable customization as per business process.
- Successfully developed and implemented APP process for vendors and customers periodically
- Write and review the Functional Design related to AP/AR/ FSCM/Treasury
- Complete and validate the configuration of AR/AP/ FSCM/Treasury
- Configuration and rollout of Lockbox process for customer receivables for US and Canada the following banks Suntrust, Scotia and CITI Bank
- Change purchased materials from "standard" to "moving average" price control in productive system
- Developed a new process as per Italian statutory for goods and services rendered both customers/vendors through E-Invoicing (Sovos tool)
- Configured the chart of depreciation and input vat, output tax as per client requirements
- New Company code configuration relevant to acquisition and transfer of balances
- Enhancements in ECC 6.0, including the New GL concepts and Document splitting functions.
- Designing, developing and testing VIM extensions and improved the OpenText baseline (custom classes, function
- Hands on experience in Enhancing the Concur Travel Management process.
- Proven experience to translate 3rd Party logistics legacy data to SAP
- Hands on experience in 3 PL Interface like Vendor Invoice Management OpenText, Concur travel and expense & CASS
- Closely working with technical team for enhancements.
- Monitoring the key business processes in SAP pertaining to posting periods, GL, Invoice postings and Bank Statements etc., via Jobs
- Resolving issues in the areas of Finance as well as Controlling Module
- Preparing Functional specs and user acceptance test cases (UAT)
- Prepare the UT scripts and explain the process to business owners as well as core users
- Attend the status meetings with business owners as well as core users.