- 15 years of IT experience, working as SAP ABAP consultant.
- Has experience managing technical team in rollout, upgrade & support projects.
- Proficient in ABAP/4 areas like ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports, Dialog programming, Enhancements, RFC, BTE, BAPI, BDC, Data Migration, BADI, User Exits, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ABAP query, LSMW, ALV reports, Adobe Forms, ALE/IDOC’s, Application interface framework(AIF), Web Dynpro, POWL, Gateway services, ODATA, Web Services, DMEE, Business Workflow, CDS Views and BRF+.
- Has experience working in modules SD, FI, CO, HR, BI, T&E, MM & APO.
- Has good knowledge of ABAP for S/4HANA.
- Has good knowledge of SAP UI5 / FIORI concepts.
- Has strong experience to OOPS Abap concepts.
- Has experience working in SAP BPC implementation project.
- Has experience in SAP Global Rollout, SAP Support, Test Automation, Technical Upgrade, Functional Upgrade, Data Archival and Implementation projects.
- Involved in various project engagements including requirement gathering, architecture development, system landscaping, development, business solution designing & documentation.
- Has excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
SAP ABAP Lead consultant
- Worked on projects for the Supply chain module in Microsoft.
- Extensively worked on Application interface framework (AIF) configuration, developments and enhancements.
- Worked on creating new EDI Idoc developments and enhance existing Idoc interfaces using SAP AIF.
- Worked on development of BRF+ applications to be used in AIF interface structure mapping validations and custom programs.
- Worked on various supply chain (SCM) related projects. Involved in various engineering features initiated in Microsoft to improve SCM business process and functioning.
- Worked on D365 integration project to manage and handle the store replenishment, store operations, store returns and store sales. Extensively involved in design, POC and development phases of the project.
- Worked on development of a new robust tool for file export functionality in SAP. This tool has the capability to execute any SAP report/SQVI query and post the output in SharePoint or to external HTTP ports. It also supports multiple file formats like JSON, XML etc. It has the capability to post the output to Azure blob databases. It also has capability to dynamically split and schedule jobs based on timestamp, which is not available in standard SAP.
- Worked on a development to track the runtime of AIF interfaces. This can be enabled/disabled using a control directly in any system. This helped measure, track and trace the time consumed at each level of processing an AIF interface with very minimal overhead to the processing time.
- Worked on development of program to transfer files from SAP to Azure blob storage.
- Developed a program to create Price list Idocs and extended standard Idoc types for the purpose.
- Worked on development of an interface to track the real time inventory available for online orders.
- Worked on enhancements to re - trigger ATP check based on various custom parameters for Sales Order and Purchase Order.
- Created new inbound Idoc for EDI945 shipment process, to perform pick, pack, PGI for an inbound delivery document.
- Worked on enhancements to Sales Order additional data screen & PO screens.
- Worked on a project to migrate GR services to the AIF interface framework. Developed AIF Action events and modules to post GR documents.
- Worked on a project to develop custom acknowledgement Idoc for inbound Idocs.
SAP ABAP lead consultant
- Worked on design & development of web interface between BPC and Investment management ECC system. Developed Interface programs for replicating data between BPC & ECC.
- Worked on creating custom enhancements for Business planning and Consolidation implementation project.
- Worked on frontend web portal interface design and development for the BPC tool.
- Worked on various Transformations for the BW data sources & DSO’s.
- Involved in technical solution design activities.
- Created custom logic Implementations for Capital Investments depreciation calculations for Existing assets, Future Capital, Released Assets and Unreleased Assets.
- Created custom logic Implementations for Staffing to calculate Fund Split & Fund allocation based on data that’s fed into BPC from Peoplesoft system.
- Created Writeback Implementations for revenue expense & project budgeting.
- Involved in creating BPC scripts for creating various reports in BPC.
SAP Technical lead consultant
- Extensively worked across SD, HR, FI, CO, BI, ECM, T&E modules.
- Worked on ECC 6.0 upgrade, Technical upgrade & Functional upgrade projects.
- Worked on huge global 80 country Rollout project. Received multiple appreciations and recognitions from the client management. Received awards from the Director of IT operations.
- Worked on ECM implementation project, Business Workflow implementation for HR process, DMEE implementation, SAP Brazil payroll implementation, India Payroll implementation, Electronic E-Invoice implementation for various countries.
- Worked on SAP workflow implementation project for HR module. Designed and developed workflow objects for various HR ESS & MSS processes.
- Worked on development of OData and Gateway services for the HR Manager self-service processes that were launched in UI5 applications. Worked on integrating the applications to the portal launchpad.
- Worked on development of Web Services for integrating with various vendor systems. Worked on multiple projects to implement web services for the purpose of sending/receiving real time information with vendors.
- Worked on POWL based developments for Travel and expenses module to display travel expenses of user and to perform related actions.
- Performed SPAU and SPDD activities during various support pack upgrades.
- Worked on Data Archival project to archive old business data. Extensively used SARA and SARI to configure and archive the old data.
- Worked extensively on BI module interfaces. Created multiple BI data load FMs and wrapper programs. Also worked on BI module exit programs extensively.
- Worked on various Data migration projects, to migrate data from various partner systems and legacy systems. Extensively used BDC, BAPI and LSMW to migrate data from the legacy systems.
- Strong exposure to SAP enhancement framework. Worked on various BADI, screen exits, User-exits, Implicit and explicit enhancements. Worked on Business transaction events (BTE) for SD and FI modules.
- Worked on development of Payroll Interfaces(PU12) for payroll data integration with payroll processing vendors.
- Worked on various DMEE developments to create DMEE tree to send payment instructions to banks.
- Strong exposure to OOPS based coding techniques.
- Worked on enhancement of standard Web Dynpro objects in HR self-service and Manager Self-service Portal.
- Worked on development of Adobe forms for various HR module online documents.
- Worked on statutory e-Invoice implementation projects for South American countries. Created programs to generate XML files to be sent to the vendor systems and Government websites.
- Worked on development of SAP Scripts and Smartforms for SD module.
- Worked on development of ABAP Queries using Infosets.
SAP ABAP consultant
- Development of SAP ABAP objects like Reports, LSMW, IDOC, Function modules, Dialog programs.
- Development of various ALV reports in FI and SD modules.
- Involved in Implementation of OSS notes.
- Involved in support pack upgrade activities.
- Worked on implementation of APO module, worked on various BADI objects and user exits.
- Worked on SAP Script & Smartforms development project for Grow8 countries.
- Analysis, debugging and issue resolution for support tickets.
- Preparation / review of Test Scenarios, Test cases, Trace ability matrix and Automation Test Scripts.
- Involved in CMMI Level 5 audit and Six Sigma audit. Underwent training to understand the CMMI and Six Sigma process requirements.
- Involved in data upload through Batch data communication, Legacy system migration workbench, ECAT tools.