- A hard - working person with accounting, computer and networking experience proven under manufacturing and professional environments and a team player willing to help others to get the job done right and safe. I have more than 20 years in experience using SAP with advanced Excel skills including macros and pivot tables.
SAP FICO Consultant
- Prepared weekly Cash Forecasting for 3rd party payments and receipts, Intercompany Distribution and contribution for a multiple level of operations and finance within the international organization in Tableau.
- Created Macros, SAP scripts, and SQL Dashboards to create to provide analysis based on Account Reconciliations, ZBA Bank Accounts, Interest Rate Swaps, and Bond Issuances.
- Converted FI and Employee vendors for different sites in scope during go-live.
- Supervise and, where required, recruit team leads responsible for managing sub-projects in support of the SAP Programs, including a lead for the data conversion team that establishes a comprehensive data conversion strategy to support deployment of the SAP system using AGILE methodology and protocols.
- Worked closely with consolidation team to identify the GL account determinations, with accounts payable for the integration with outgoing payments and incoming bank statements.
- Was Lead Functional support for SAP modules: FI-GL, AP, AR, Treasury, AA, CO-Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost, Center Accounting, MM PR, PO, GR, IR and Inventory Management and Tableau.
SAP Treasury Functional Consultant
- Provides weekly and monthly analysis of monetary position to CFO and provide cash forecasting on a daily basis assist in responding to accounting issues that arise and clear/create Journal Entries to resolve
- Cash management of loan portfolios, process bank account activity, including deposits, transfers, and disbursements, through on-line wire and ACH systems.
- Provided functions for stock projection and for planning and scheduling shipments of vessels.
- Responsible for AR, AP open item conversions during actual go-live. Also, developed a few LSMW scripts to address some ad-hoc conversion requests like converting bank master from legacy systems to SAP ECC 6.0 system .
- Provided functional support for SAP modules: FI-GL, AP, AR, Cash Management in SAP ECC 6.0
- Contract Basis
SAP FICO Consultant
- Performed analysis of cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventory
- Responsible for Project Systems Team Functional Specifications regarding all Conversions and Enhancements: SAP ECC 6.0
- Coordinate with IT department for system conversion from multiple ERP platform to SAP ECC 6.0 using AGILE methodology and protocols.
- Implementation duties included training documentation, database maintenance, S/4 HANA preparation, and development on database conversion and training and supported co-workers as end user support.
- Provided functional support for SAP modules: FI-GL, AP, AR, Treasury, AA, CO-Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost, Center Accounting, MM PR, PO, GR, IR and Inventory Management in SAP ECC 6.0.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Completion of monthly closing activities, which includes analysis and verification of monthly actual costs of 600 million and variances from standard costs, making journal entries, reconciling accounts including GRIR, preparing reports and inventory roll forward.
- As a Lead which has realized responsibilities ranging from Design Integration, Defect Management to Conversion Planning and Execution and Cutover to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Analyze product costs; analyze variances in manufacturing metrics and SLAs and results using Vlookup and pivot tables in Excel and created SQL databases to support report preparation.