- Over 6+ years of SAP MM/SD experience specialize in Procure - to-pay (P2P) and OTC process.
- Hands on experience on configuration and implementation of Order To Cash/Procure to pay (PTP) solutions including: Sales Master Data, Sales Process,Pricing, Shipping and Billing purchaserequisition, purchase order, release strategy, Stock Transfer Order, like Master Data, Order Management, Shipping point determination, source list and Inventory Management
- Experience in EDI IDOC mapping and process in both OTC and PTP areas for transactions like 830, 862, 850, 855, 860, 856, 824and 810, monitoring both Inbound and outbound EDI transactions and resolving any issues in timely manner
- Excellent hands on experience (2) Full life cycle implementation with integration of MM/SD with follow of ASAP Methodology
- Expertise in writing and implementing Test scenarios, Test cases, System testing, Regression testing and maintaining Traceability Matrices for baseline documents.
- Able to work effectively with business professionals from all levels and backgrounds, and motivate cross-organizational teams. Build Client relationships. Meet and exceed aggressive deadlines and budgets.
- OTCderivatives configuration on Bloomberg.
- Leader and mentor. Leadership range includes advising on strategic program decisions, leading process re-engineering, implementing integrated business practices, and improving IT and business performance.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and stakeholders. Managed $500K -$3M initiatives and team’s size as big as 25 staff in distributed environment. Strong experience in business relationship management and IT cross-functional partnership and collaboration.
- Excellent experience in Network Planning, Implementing, Configuring, Troubleshooting and Testing of networking system
SAP MM (P2P) & SD: Procure to Pay (Sourcing), Request for information, Request for quotation, Project templates, Sales order, Contract request, Workspace approvals, Supplier KPI, Procurement, catalogs, Purchase requisition, Purchase order, Three way matching, Advance shipping notice, Purchase requisition approval process, cut over planning, testing documentation, Identify Gaps storage type, Quota Arrangement, subcontracting process, Goods issue and receipts
Management (Traditional & Agile): Process Improvement, Scheduling, Budgeting, Negotiations, Risk Management, Change management, Release Management, management, Vendor Management, Client/stake holder relationship, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
Business System Analysis: Requirements Mgmt from elicitation to analysis: JAD requirement gathering, Use Cases, UML diagrams, workforce analysis, wire frames, Test cases.
SAP Functional: SAP MM, EDI ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML, AS2, FTP
Tools: HPALM, BMC Remedy, SAP LSMW, MS project, Load Runner, Footprint
Interfaces/Reporting: ALE, EDI/IDOC, SAP PI, SAP BI, BW
Project methodologies: Project initiation; Project planning, Project execution, Project control, Project closing
SAP MM/SD Business Analyst
Confidential, Decatur, IL
- Analyze Procure-to-Pay (S2P) process, which requires hands on implementation and support experience in SAP Materials Management (MM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Perform data cleansing activities of Single definite purchase order in the legacy system in order to migrate purchase order in the SAP environment.
- Manage P2P process flows in SAP including contract agreement; source lists management, and procurement to final payment (including all back end finance and controlling transactions).
- Upload Confidential Decatur master data in the SAP system using LSMW.
- Perform data validation while uploading the Confidential Deactur data in the SAP system.
- Perform Business Integration testing (BIT) to ensure the system has been configured as per the business requirement.
- Developed testing plans, Scripts, BIT scenarios to test during BIT/UAT testing.
- Developed AS-Is and To-Be business process document.
- Provided end user testing Support procurement master data management in both SAP and legacy ERP systems for Corporate Procurement team
- Implementation according toASAP methodologywhich includes BusinessBlue-Printing, Realization and Go live and Support.
- Conduct quantifiable analytics of operational and financial data using SAP Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools (including SAP Business Objects), while ensuring data integrity and developing standardized reporting practices across the department and SAP categories
- Configuration of purchasing documents, requisitions,RFQ, release procedures, pricing conditions, info records, invoice verification and maintain source list
- Customization ofAFS:material master record, sales grid, purchase grid, grid level pricingincluding material types, and number ranges, material group, deletion of fields and applying suppressed, mandatory and optional functions.
- Configuredvendor master record; created vendor account groups, number ranges, inco terms, text types, purchasing group, partner determination, and terms of payment.
- Configurationof special stocks in inventorymanagement for subcontracting and vendor consignment Materials.
- Setuptolerance limitsfor invoice verification, and processed verification, block, release of invoices
- Involved inallocationof material for the specific vendor on the basis of certain criteria.
- Configuredautomatic and immediategeneration of transfer requirement and transfer order
- Set up in moving stock from one storage location to another withstock transfer order
SAP Functional Consultant
Confidential, Edmonton, AB
- Conductedworkshopsto gather the business requirements.
- Meet with business process owners and departmental heads to identify thebusiness requirement.
- Analyzed the client’sas-is businessprocess and mapping it toto-bebusiness processes by identifying thegaps.
- Worked with consultants to develop the client documents for freight forwarding process
- Prepared business process documents for the sales and distribution activities.
- Developed Standard operating procedure for the warehouse/distribution activities
- Define and managed project with functionality aligned work streams like project workflow and resource requirements
- Responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with executives and professional rganizations
- Handled the responsibilities of complex issues in accordance with SLA guidelines
- Draftedfunctional requirement specifications(FRSs) forcustomer master, quotation processing, sales order processing, consignment processing, billing, returns processing, contract processing, rebates processing, and backorder processing.
- Prepareddataflow diagramfor all of the business processes to be included in FRSs.
- Assigned the tasks of preparing user manual and imparting training to business process owners
- Worked incustomer master conversion. Analyzed legacy customer records to map properly to the SAP systems and successfully migrated the customer master records usingLSMW.
- Preparedtest scriptsfor the Sales and Distribution.
- Trainedtesters to execute the test steps in SAP and recording the test results inHP Quality Center.
SAP SD Business Analyst
- Involved fromblueprint preparationstage of the project torealizationandgo live/supportactivities.
- IntegratedSDwithMM, PP, and FI/COmodules.
- Customized OTC process control elements such asdocument types, item category, and schedule line category.
- MaintainedCopy control ruleto ensure proper flow of data and information in sales and billing document types.
- Customizedpricing procedureaccording to the company’s business process.
- Worked onRebate Agreements, assigningCondition type groups and tables, activating rebate Processing, setting up retroactive rebates.
- Worked on automatic determination ofshipping points, and routes.
- Customizedoutbound delivery documents, picking, packing, and transportation.
- Customizedtransport and delivery scheduling, delivery note, backward delivery scheduling, partial delivery, and grouping of deliveries.
- Configuredbackward and forward schedulingin deliveries.
- Worked on collective invoice and invoice split. Also responsible forunit testingin billing.
- Customized and configuredAvailability Check and requirement processing Checking Groups, checking rules and control parameters through requirement types. Also completed Dynamic Product Proposal and Transfer of Requirements.
- Credit management:Created credit control area, assigned it to sales area, created credit control and risk category, credit group for customers, automatic and dynamic checking.
- Handled and configured reverse logistics (handlingcustomer returns) includingDebit/Credit notes.
- Production support:Resolved tickets and worked with business users and developers to solve the issues.Testing:Carried out unit testing, systems testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
Confidential, Ottawa, ON
- Responsible for gathering requirement analysis and development of the application through interactions withbusiness process ownersin relation to legacy and current systems.
- Configuration ofSD Enterprise Structureand initial customization as per business needs.
- Worked closely with the marketing and account receivable departments along with the ABAP team members to gather and verify requirements for thecustomer master.
- Configuration ofOTC Process: orders, returnsandcredit/debit memo requests.
- Configured and customized exclusivePricing Procedureswith Price, Costs, Surcharges,Discount, Freight, Profit Margin using Condition Technique.
- Interacted withdevelopersto design reports, Smart forms andUser-exits.
- Worked onVariant Configuration,linked classes, items and BOM, configured ‘configurable materials-BOM’, variant pricing and dependencies.
- Worked onrebates, material determination, out-put determinationusing condition techniques.
- Configured and customized newSales, Delivery and Billing document types, Number ranges
- MaintainedCopying controlsfor Sales, Delivery and Billing documents.
- Logistics configurationfor shipping such as goods issue for outbound deliveries.
- Configuredoutbound delivery documents, delivery item category, and item category determination rule.
Confidential, Toronto, ON
- Involved in the requirement gathering of existing business practices and documenting As-Is business processes accordingly.
- Carried out gap analysis for As-Is and To-Be. Prepared scope documents, objectives and deliverables.
- Activities included understanding business requirement, process details, and reporting requirements and the integration between various functions.
- Configured and customized SAP functionalities and prepared documentation for the processes involved.
- Customized & Defined Functional locations, equipment's, BOM
- Created and updated Master Data for SAP PM for Technical Objects/Task lists/Maintenance plan.
- Created Notifications, Activity types, causes, Damages
- Defined measuring point's counters and created Measuring Documents.
- Created planned orders, service orders, break down maintenance plans, schedule maintenance plans.
- Carried out unit testing and integration testing, developed test scenarios, tested and documented test results.