- SAP Functional consultant with over 9+ years of experience in Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Logistics Execution (LE), Warehouse Management (WM), Master Data Management (MDM) and Transportation Management (TM 8.0).
- 3 Full Cycle Implementations, 1 Up - Grade project and 1 Multiple implementation project.
- Expertise in implementing ASAP methodology on all stages of projects including Business Process Analysis, As-Is and To-Be designing, Business Blueprint Mapping, Gap analysis, Go-live, Post Go-live production support, User training and Documentation.
- Inventory Management: Customized Goods receipt, Goods issue, Stock transfers, Sub-contracting material handling, Automatic Movements, Movement types, Reservations, Material documents, Physical Inventory documents, Inventory Counting, Inventory Sampling, Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory Process.
- Sales and Distribution: Customized Customer Master, Order to Cash (Quotation, Enquiry, and Sales Orders), Returns process, Invoices, Quotations. Configured outputs and customized output forms such as POA, Invoice and ASN. Quote to cash Billing documents.
- Logistics Execution: Involved in outbound process such as goods issue which included picking, loading, shipment and deliveries, also involved in Cross-docking process, Transportation planning and Execution.
- Warehouse Management: Warehouse Structure creation, Warehouse Control Parameters, Storage Types, Storage Sections, Storage Bins, Quant, Interim storage Areas, Stock Transfers, MM-WM Interface Movement types, Physical Inventory Procedures, Transfer Requirements, Transfer Orders, Automatic TO Creation, 1-Step & 2-Step Picking Procedures, Assigning warehouse movement types, Storage Unit Management (SUM), Handling Unit Management (HUM), Packaging Activities, RF Integration with warehouse (GR/GI, Put away, Pack & Unpack, Load & Unload, Inventory, Interleaving, Picking/Replenishment), RF Queue Management and RF menu design, Mobile Data Entry, implemented Picking Strategies and Put away Strategies using FIFO & LIFO processes for goods.
- Good knowledge of other modules like SRM, PP, QM, PM, FI, SD and CO.
- Automatic Account determination, Vendor Recon account, GR/IR clearing account, mapping valuation classes to GL account.
- Creation of Info-set and User Dependent Queries.
- Automatic Output Determination (Defined the Condition Records, Procedures, Output types and Access Sequences).
- Created and maintained Shipments using SAP TM 8.0 (SCM 7.0)
- Monitored various interfaces related to inventory and transportation.
- Created and monitored Batch Jobs.
- Conducted various workshops with different process teams involved to customize the business process.
- Created and Monitored reports with BOBJ and BW teams.
- Prepared the functional specifications for the WRICEF (Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancements, and Forms) objects ABAP Programmers.
- Worked on Code 39 and EAN 128 types of barcodes labels and also zebra printers.
- Worked on Data Migration from Legacy system to SAP for up-gradation and import of data from other external systems to SAP using LSMW
- Created test scripts of Functional testing, User acceptance testing, Integration testing and Regressions testing using HP Quality Center.
- Preparing end user training documentation and providing post implementation support to the end users using RWD uPerform.
- Delivered knowledge transfer sessions on different process to the users.
- Created, reported and solved Incidents and Change Requests on BMC remedy.
Primary Skills: SAP MM/WM, SAP R/3 4.6, 4.7, ECC 6.0, SCM 7.0
Application: SAP GUI 6.40, 7.00, 7.10, 7.20
Secondary Skills: C, Arena Simulation, AutoCAD, Minitab, Solid works, Mat lab.
Office Products: Ms-Visio, Ms-Project, Ms-Outlook Express, Ms-Access, Ms-Excel
Confidential - Westford, MA
SAP MM/WM/SD Consultant
- Worked as the acting team lead to 2 MDM teams, one for the new on-boarding projects and the other for the conversion project. First team consisted of 2 users and the second had 5 users.
- Streamlined the master data creation processes like Customer master, Material master, Vendor master, Price master, Storage types, sections and bins to make the processes simpler and faster.
- Created warehouses and storage search strategies for new implementations.
- Helped train the user in print control dock for different warehouse TOs.
- Trained the end users in processing of the TO using RF guns and through the SAP system.
- Helped the business in utilizing SAP standard functions to their best potential for the business processes.
- Effectively translate the Business requirements into SAP functional specifications communicate the functional specifications to the developers and business team, ensuring that the team is clear on what is required, why it required is and when it will be delivered.
- Inspected and notified the development team about missing configurations for different Business units.
- Data validation of license and license holder information from RCS (Regulatory and Compliance system).
- Helped in design the process flow for license verification for international customers.
- Provided solution for different on-going defects.
- Solutioned work - around for known issues.
- Worked with end users on enhancements in SAP BOBJ reporting activities in various functional areas within supply chain.
- Trained the users in maintaining in different customized tables for images in the product catalogue, client and customer UOM map, customer reference tables for EDIs 940 and 856 etc.
- Helped the client understand different functionalities of SAP E commerce system.
- Designed the process flow for the Web Order Entry processed for creating and maintaining product catalog, images for product catalog for the master data build.
- Trained the end users in the OTC process flow for Web Orders.
- Assessed and documented business needs, business processes and support systems.
- Identified and proposed business process and system enhancements.
- Trained the super users in different processes of the Order to Cash cycle.
- Maintained the documentation related the project in SOLMAN.
- Worked on SAP Vistex, to create templates for the upload of agreement, agreement requests and pricing conditions
- Executed functional changes and coordinated system integration, functional and user acceptance testing with end users for the newer enhancements.
- Created EUPs, SOPs and PDDs for the end users.
- Trained users in solving different production issues.
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP LE/MM/IM/WM Consultant
- Professional expertise in independently configuring and customizing SAP R/3 MM module.
- Resolving the Tickets raised by the user as per the priority of the tickets within SLA.
- Mass changes related with Master data as well as Transaction data using MASS and BDC.
- Involved in business meetings and actively participated in making decisions of configuration settings.
- Creation and changes in Release Strategies of PO & PR.
- Changes in the output Forms of PO and SA.
- Worked closely with ABAP team in RICEFW, debugging of the program errors, ABAP dumps, report development, program development and testing.
- Responsible for setup of Warehouses Management organization structure includes creation of Warehouse, shipping points and defining storage sections, storage types, storage unit types, storage bins.
- Involved in loading bin master data, WM views in material master, inventory load at storage location as well as at bin level.
- Documented the functional requirements for any ABAP or LSMW development that is required and worked with the developers to verify that the conversion programs work correctly.
- Maintenance of output type condition record.
- Creation of New reports and enhancement in the existing report.
- Involved in Preparing Business Requirement & Functional Design Documents for Objects of
- Break fix / Enhancements Requests.
- Creation of New Batch Jobs and Variants set up for Existing Batch jobs.
- Preparation of unit test scripts, Preparation of scenario test scripts, Preparation of integration test scripts
SAP MM/IM/WM/LE/TM Consultant
- Worked on delivery integration process for the logistics data flow from ECC to EWM
- Performed delivery split configuration which result in delivery split messaging between EWM system and ERP system.
- Developed CIF model to distribute materials, customers, plants.
- Created master data packaging specifications required for building handling units
- Designed warehouse process type for couple of Confidential brand cellular distribution
- Provided optimized solution to the end users in planning for various groups of materials.
- Worked with BI team in analyzing SAP data on to a third - party reporting system.
- Worked on Re-order point setup for fixed lot size and Manual Reorder point planning for MRO Spare parts.
- Written various queries which would help end users in acquiring much needed reports depending on requirements.
- Developed Staging Area determination process required to implement Yard Management.
- Involved in setting up of master data for Subcontracting including creation of Bill of Materials (BOM) and purchasing documents like SA, Contract to serve their long term purposes.
- Involved in Mass Maintenance for some specific changes in master data during Go-live.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes