- Nine+ years IT experience in SAP ERP Implementation (Sales & Distribution Module). Experience includes, blue print development, business process design, functional specs preparation, data mapping, cross - functional integration with other modules, end-user, continuous process improvement, go- live/post-implementation support, testing and QA activities.
- Geographical experience in directing projects in North America, India, Brazil, Singapore with extensive experience in managing co-location / virtual teams across locations.
- Overall Nine+ Years ERP/SAP Projects Implementation experience.
- Extensive business experience for a more complete understanding of business processes and potential solutions.
- Experienced in setting up end to end processes and team set up for new clients
- Flair to consistently learning new technologies / methodologies, ability to implement in the real time project scenarios / ability to design end to end solution architecture orchestrating multiple technical and functional skill areas / ability to influence stakeholders in making decisions and agreements to meet the key project objectives
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Extensive experience as a Functional consultant in Implementing ERP modules of SAP Sales and Distribution applications. Full cycle SAP ERP Solution Implementation experience (SD Module ).
- Supply Chain Expert - Forward Logistics and Reverse Logistics
- Order to Cash - Order Management, Delivery, Transportation and Shipment process SME .
- SD expertise includes Enterprise Structure definition, Order Management, Master Data, Scheduling, ATP, Pricing, Credit Management, EDI/IDOC processing, Partner Determination, Delivery, picking, Billing, Rebate Processing, Shipment process and Shipment/ Freight Pricing, Transportation and Shipment processing.
- Brazil Note Fiscal process, knowledge and implementation experience.
- Documentation and End User .
- Deep knowledge and Functional expertise integration with other modules FI-MM.
- Experience in defining process for complex technology projects.
- Manages the overall business requirements process and deliverables with a focus on consistency, quality and alignment to industry best practices.
- Lead assigned business analysts to manage their workload and track their progress.
- Gathered and documented business requirements.
- Lead the design and development of new and improved processes, tools and system enhancements to support business unit requirements.
- Developed test plans and scripts. Managed testing of system fixes, new releases, enhancements, changes, implementations and system interfaces, in order to ensure functionality and user acceptance.
SAP Best Practice
2nd-3rd Level Support
Hands on Configuration
EDI - IDOC enhancement
SAP SD Basic Functions
SAP OTC-Supply Chain Consultant
- Core responsibility: E2E order management (OTC) design and implementation in Telecommunication OTC / Supply Chain Process - worked closely with the Senior Solution Architect and Project Managers.
- SAP cross-functional role throughout Blueprint, Realization, Testing and Conversions phases
- Techno-functional, hands-on execution and constructive team building - dove into challenging designs, added value and promoted quicker resolution
- Designed, integrated and deployed solutions between IBM WebSphere Ecommerce, SAP CRM, SAP ECC and 3rd party applications IBM
- Excelled with business mid-senior level stakeholders, demonstrated ability to connect and understand the interest, desire and motivation of the business - outcome lead to precise gathering of requirements and GAPs
- Delivered complex cross application solutions, integrated external systems and ECC core modules: SD/LE/FI/MM - efficiently utilized and managed PI, ABAP and Legacy Development teams
- Responsible for providing effort estimates for order management related initiatives - successfully delivered multiple projects at same time.
- Participated with Change Control Board, presented change requests and supporting arguments that aligned with project timeline, resources, budgetary limitations and project milestones
- Order Management: custom document types, item categories and schedule lines; multiple custom pricing procedures for contract, sales orders, rebate settlement and intercompany; payment card process
- Set up Payment Card / Credit Card Process and established Authorization and Settlement Process.
SAP SD Consultant
- Designed, implemented and successfully deployed Intercompany Sales and Billing functionality for Confidential and their multiple international subsidiaries in a customized and aggressive business environment .
- Worked closely with business leaders including Accounting, Finance, Regulatory, Sales, Distribution, Data Integrity, Web and other SAP resources to keep requirements transparent across the organization
- Enterprise structure - all definition and assignments of multiple new company codes, plants and sales organizations; setup new sales areas, sales lines and other SD relevant assignments
- Item Category and Group - created new item categories to differentiate the behavior of material on sales order and delivery note across same order types but different sales organizations.
- Created numerous Pricing Procedures, Condition types, Requirement Routines, Revenue Recognition, Calculation Formulas, Base Calc Formulas and Condition Exclusions.
- Copy control - enhanced existing copy control routines for batch validation; made new assignments between existing custom delivery types and standard Intercompany billing type
- Data Conversion - coordinated with various departments, helped identify appropriate master data that needed to be extended/created; master data included pricing condition records, customer master, material master, batch master, listing and exclusions records and output records
Confidential, Kent, WA
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Incharge of SAP Projects Deliverables - SD Module.
- Contact point / SME for SAP FI MM Module.
- Order to Cash - Order Management, Delivery and Shipment process SME.
- Design and developed Shipment / Freight charging process for customer shipments.
- Customized Shipping pricing process based on LTL / FTL /FTEX values.
- Designed smart forms for Customer Invoice, Pro-forma / Commercial Invoice from Shipment documents
- Developed pricing process for complex pricing requirements
- Designed functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements
- OTC process - Pricing, Billing, Rebates, Shipping, Freight Pricing solutions to business needs.
- Shipment and Logistics process in charge.
- End User Document creation and .
- Manage projects and systems activities, including project management, design, and user acceptance testing, enhancement, implementation, and production support.
- Analyze AS IS Design and provide TO BE solutions for development, improvement, or simplification.
- Define business requirements and Drive solution implementation.
SAP SD Consultant
- Designed functional and technical specifications to meet the business requirements including conversions and interfaces.
- Defining Organizational Structure data such as Sales organization, Distribution channel, Sales office and sales group specific to the Client.
- Master Data: Customization of Customer Master with partner determination functions and Material Master with sales unit, delivery unit and Base unit of Measures.
- Pricing Procedures: Customized the Pricing Procedure by defining the condition Tables, Access sequences, Pricing Procedure and condition Records with different condition types.
SAP SD Consultant / Web Programmer
- Understanding the Existing Business Process & Legacy System, GAP Analyses To-be Processes finalization, Blueprint Preparation & BP Sign-off, Base line Configuration & Customization, User acceptance test & Process sign-off, Go live & Post Implementation Support.
- Design of customized solutions for client requirements.
- Document business flow design, handle change request and translate the requirements into specification for developer.
- Ensure solutions provided to users fit their business requirements and process scenarios.
- Provide adequate testing and ensure stability of solutions.
Faculty member/ IT Trainer
- SAP professional: core implementation experience in SD Order Management and Pricing, strong integration knowledge with cross-functional applications - LE, FI/CO, MM, PP, CRM, WM.
- 8+ years in SAP ECC environment: multiple full lifecycle implementations, R/3 4.7 to ECC 6.0 upgrade and multiple production support projects in diverse industries including Pharma, Automotive, Utility and Retail
- Order Management Architect, efficiently designed, reengineered and deployed standard/custom packaged solutions for order entry, pricing, logistics, customer experience, ecommerce, billing and reporting scenarios
- Prime in eliciting requirements, mapping business processes and analyzing GAPs to successfully capture and mirror clients' desired solutions in SAP ECC via. configuration and enhancements
- Vast experience working with senior business leaders, mid-level stakeholders, user community, application architects, developers, off-shore team and product managers throughout development and delivery
- Good knowledge of ALE, EDI, PI, IDOC, Middleware, Smartforms, Userexits, BAPIs, BADIs, RFCs
- Analytical ability to critically evaluate information gathered, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish efficient solutions from requirements
- Expert in SAP SD functionality with hands-on configuration of document types, item categories, schedule line categories, sales area, SD master data, condition records, partner determination, partner functions, ATP, transfer of requirements, exclusion and listing, text determination, material determination, cross-selling, free goods, copy control, pricing, rebate management, incompletion log, output determination, delivery and billing functionality
- Worked with standard processes: rush orders, cash sales, schedule agreements, contracts, intercompany sales, intercompany billing, third party sales, down payments, rebates, invoice corrections, consignment, credit memos and debit memos, resources related billing and milestone billing
- Hands-on experience with cross-functional application:
- LE - route maintenance, transportation, shipments, picking, packing, post goods issue, handling units and transfer orders, distribution pricing, receiving, post goods receipt, ShipERP
- FI/CO - revenue account determination, credit management, account keys, billing plans, invoice list, rebates, down payments, Tax determination and VAT
- MM - material master, vendor master, MRP, material types, bill of material (BOM), product modeling, variant configuration, batch management, movement types, procure to pay (P2P)
- WM - storage area, bin determination, sort sequence, picking, put-away, FIFO and RF solutions
- Extensive experience with ASAP SDLC methodology, RICEFW: involved throughout project preparation, blueprinting, realization, final preparation, and post-go
- Data migration, conversion expert with hands-on experience with legacy extraction.